• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

Lonestar said:
hbkblow.gif

Shawn = CB3

Angry fan = Livewire

Mrbob

CB3 said:
We're stuck a discussion on post count...

What the fuck bob. come on get your game in.

I think we should talk about McRibb to the Raiders instead!

Enjoy your final season with him!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CB3 said:
Ill burn you with the Kolb/Vick Duo next season if i have to.

EIT.jpg

Oh yeah, but can either of them propose to your Girlfriend while you stand beside them, Utterly mesmorized???

BigAT

Mrbob said:
I have a job where I'll be working about 13 hours a day Mon and Tues. We'll see. I don't get the luxury of having full days off anymore. I won't be home till later at night anyway, I'll let you know how I feel.
Yeah, it's pretty outlandish to expect someone to work during the day, then come home and go through the horror of sitting on a couch for an hour...

I'm moving tomorrow, let's do this thing tonight.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BigAT said:
Yeah, it's pretty outlandish to expect someone to work during the day, then come home and go through the horror of sitting on a couch for an hour...

I'm moving tomorrow, let's do this thing tonight.

This is a man who claimed he was to sick to play his league game, then i busted him immediately after playing dragon age.

anything is possible

Mrbob

I thought you were moving all weekend, what happened to that? :lol

This is a man who claimed he was to sick to play his league game, then i busted him immediately after playing dragon age.

Lies.

Mrbob

I'm not even home right now! Aren't you too busy being a battered wife to 2K? Keep going back!

The funny part is even if we get our game in, there is still another unplayed game out there. Hopefully they don't get it done till at least Wednesday!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
No reason to advance the week yet, Matrix hasn't done his Final Fantasy Character battle poll yet

I don't even have the game anymore :(

Somnia

Lonestar said:
Bullshoot Math added to this discussion. Posts here - Post Total - % of Post here (i.e. This explains why Bob is always late. Too busy liveblogging elsewhere)

Rorschach 2,446 - 30,329 (Holy Shit Bob)- 8%
CB3 1,978 - 19,440 - 10%
FrenchMovieTheme 1,975 - 22,764 - 8.7%
Wellington 1,637 - 20,438 - 8%
Matrix 1,579 - 22,948 - 6.8%
AstroLad 1,206 - 21,848 - 5.5%
LiveWire 1,167 - 4,973 - 23.5%
Lonestar 1,162 - 12,486 9.3%
Smokey 1,093 - 9,653 - 11.3%
DCX 1,084 - 11,440 - 9.5%
LukeSmith 1,063 - 6,744 - 15.8%
Mrbob 1,002 - 35,351 (Holy Shit Bob) - 2.8%

:lol I've been a member since 2004 (and posted on the old site a little) and only have 2700 posts. I read gaf a shit load but just dont post a ton.

How did you find out your join status btw (member signed up ranking)?

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Bullshoot Math added to this discussion. Posts here - Post Total - % of Post here (i.e. This explains why Bob is always late. Too busy liveblogging elsewhere)

Rorschach 2,446 - 30,329 (Holy Shit Bob)- 8%
CB3 1,978 - 19,440 - 10%
FrenchMovieTheme 1,975 - 22,764 - 8.7%
Wellington 1,637 - 20,438 - 8%
Matrix 1,579 - 22,948 - 6.8%
AstroLad 1,206 - 21,848 - 5.5%
LiveWire 1,167 - 4,973 - 23.5%
Lonestar 1,162 - 12,486 9.3%
Smokey 1,093 - 9,653 - 11.3%
DCX 1,084 - 11,440 - 9.5%
LukeSmith 1,063 - 6,744 - 15.8%
Mrbob 1,002 - 35,351 (Holy Shit Bob) - 2.8%

If there was a great way - and there's not - to chart posts per person over the last 12 months or 24 months, I'd have loved to see that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Somnia said:
:lol I've been a member since 2004 (and posted on the old site a little) and only have 2700 posts. I read gaf a shit load but just dont post a ton.

How did you find out your join status btw (member signed up ranking)?

your #3402

Somnia

Since I'm finally catching up on this thread...I'd be down for NCAA. Though I might have to kill peter for my chance to play as the U :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
For shits and giggles, I have partially made Luke's made up Indy team offline. Trying to think of the next team to try. Probably the Saints or the infamous Denver team.

Goddamn Okoye is bullshit :lol

Anyone else up for community roster building??? Can it be done!?

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
For shits and giggles, I have partially made Luke's made up Indy team offline. Trying to think of the next team to try. Probably the Saints or the infamous Denver team.

Falcons.. :)

DCX

Somnia

GG GCQ...I didn't think my defense was going to show up in the first half against your passing game...thank god my dline stepped it up to give my secondary some room to breathe.

Switching Felix Jones to my starting RB has worked out good..3 100+ yard games so far (133 yards this game with a 7 avg). Ratfliff beasting as usual with 5 tackles, 4 tfl and 3 sacks.

edit: Now if only I could control my INT's...

Rorschach

Somnia said:
GG GCQ...I didn't think my defense was going to show up in the first half against your passing game...thank god my dline stepped it up to give my secondary some room to breathe.

Switching Felix Jones to my starting RB has worked out good..3 100+ yard games so far (133 yards this game with a 7 avg). Ratfliff beasting as usual with 5 tackles, 4 tfl and 3 sacks.
You should have given me Barber that time I asked. It was for your own good!

Lonestar said:

It could be done if we still had EA Lockers. :( Or it could be done if we were on PS3.

Top Bottom