• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Striker

DMczaf said:
Alright guys, I'm heading on to advanc.....

14akbao.gif
:lol :lol :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BigAT4 15735 Online Playing Madden NFL 10
Online Franchise; 1st qtr.; 0 - 0

whew

livewire when do you want it son

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
Matrix, in the horribly unlikely event we actually advance tonight, did you want to try and get this done?

haha NO! you got me last time with me playing at 3 am.

I'm bobbing you!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Sounds disgusting. D:

I'll Bob you too *swoon*

fuck I guess we play Luke, you win again!!!!! :(

Matrix

K I'll be here

Fifty

Robomirez vs Fifty--The Rematch!

Seriously guys, if I lose to the computer again, do I still have to keep playing my games? :lol

I'll win this one for humanity!!

DMczaf

Fifty said:

Seriously guys, if I lose to the computer again, do I still have to keep playing my games? :lol

You're the cause of Judgment Day

Nightz

Fifty said:

Take out a bunch of Steelers players too. I play them next week.

I hate bye weeks. :(

Fifty

I can't believe I lost to the CPU earlier in the year. This game was ridiculously easy; it was like playing against myself.

At least I won one for the humans

10862762_gal.jpg

CB3

unbelieveable. 40 year old clinton portis is pro-taking me like fucking Okoye. 3 dropped Asante picks. 2 fumbles.

This shit will not happen in our next match-up

Striker

Fifty said:
I can't believe I lost to the CPU earlier in the year. This game was ridiculously easy; it was like playing against myself.
I played them at home and they were bad. Tons of short stuff. But their defense is hard as hell.

CB3

im good. flukes happen.

No Worries. His TD in garbage time when he could have took a knee will give me something to keep in mind when we play next

Smokey

CB3 said:
im good. flukes happen.

No Worries. His TD in garbage time when he could have took a knee will give me something to keep in mind when we play next

to be fair, you did pump him up quite a bit for this match.

CB3

I know.

Just let it be known it took him 357 rushing yards, and a whole mess of EA BS to get him a 2 TD win

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
im good. flukes happen.

Damn dude, he beat you. No need to shit on him.

That said, GG Somnia. That was the luckiest game I've played in my life. The last pass should have been an int, instead was a catch and a broken tackle TD. Thank you Megatron.

Somnia

Wellington said:
Damn dude, he beat you. No need to shit on him.

That said, GG Somnia. That was the luckiest game I've played in my life. The last pass should have been an int, instead was a catch and a broken tackle TD. Thank you Megatron.

Ya GG Man...our 2 games this season have been by far the most exciting madden games...hope to see you in the playoffs!

Top Bottom