• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Do you have season breakouts, Lone?

Last season really sunk my stats. IIRC I threw 16 TDs and 25 INTs. :(

Yeah, they've been up awhile

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

I'm looking at career WR stats, but until I think of a better way, I don't know if I'll finish it. It's all about weeding out the players that only did something in 1 season. I'm not even bothering with teams listed for players, because there are so many that have swapped teams.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Season 3 was all me with Schaub, I played the last 4 games of season 2.

Ugh 24 ints season 3 and I think I already have 12 this season :lol :lol

btw Rors, how are you doing with AJ? can I have him back!? :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
i would like to play as the texans

Find a new forum....owned for life or until I curl up and die.

Nightz

Didn't know you could see people editing Google spreadsheets in real time. Pretty cool.

I'm gonna try to get Carson's TD numbers back up to par with his INTs. I blame you Somnia! 5 TD/15 INT in year one. :lol
Didn't help that I went 24/34 in year 2 though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Yeah, they've been up awhile

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

I'm looking at career WR stats, but until I think of a better way, I don't know if I'll finish it. It's all about weeding out the players that only did something in 1 season. I'm not even bothering with teams listed for players, because there are so many that have swapped teams.
:lol I am only 800 yards and 2 TDs off from what I did all of last all of last season through just seven games. My O was just miserable for the second half of the season last time around. :( I only posted a TD/INT ratio greater than one once, season two 23/16 (3/5 with Carr tho).

Fuck you guys for stacking the box.

And fuck you Plax for shooting yourself, I could have used you!

Lonestar

Matrix said:

Having a flashback of DM's response :/

Added 2 more columns to the QB, something I had wondered. Attempts per TD and per INT. Better info to see how successful people who know EA code by heart, can be.

This is telling me, I should use Tribow more. He's up there with LJ and Luke in more attempts per INT (21), and has the best attempt's per TD in the league (6).

Matrix

Lonestar said:
Having a flashback of DM's response :/.

I have to find some type of humor regarding my health sometimes or I would lose my mind.

Smokey

Matrix said:

You're not even in Houston, and the team is stagnating under the Matrix ownership.

You're tired of playing give them to me.

LukeSmith

It's so awesome having an Elite QB that plays himself. I just hit A to snap the ball konex style and just watch CPU Peypey do his thing.

Smokey

I'm playing for the Texans next season in Madden 11. Any other league two known fans of the same team play for the right to use that team during the season. This is no different.

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
It's so awesome having an Elite QB that plays himself. I just hit A to snap the ball konex style and just watch CPU Peypey do his thing.

It's why I'm switching Brands!

I'm tired of misreading defenses and throwing INT's when trying to play a realistic QB playstyle. I've had a QB this whole time, that will allow me to run around an infinite amount of time, waiting until someone gets open! I've been so STUPID!

AND I get back my Cheeseback this next game!

Ehhhh, wrong Smokey, we don't do that, unless your name isn't CK, Matrix, Bob, FMT, DM, Rorschach, CB3 and Fifty. Then it's open season on teams.

Unless someone is feeling generous (Striker's getting the Giants next year?)

Smokey

Lonestar said:

I'm tired of misreading defenses and throwing INT's when trying to play a realistic QB playstyle. I've had a QB this whole time, that will allow me to run around an infinite amount of time, waiting until someone gets open! I've been so STUPID!

Ehhhh, wrong Smokey, we don't do that, unless your name isn't CK, Matrix, Bob, FMT, DM, Rorschach, CB3 and Fifty. Then it's open season on teams.

Who else is a Bears, Giants, Niners, Bucs, Raiders, Eagles, or Ravens fan here?

Somnia

Nightz said:
Didn't know you could see people editing Google spreadsheets in real time. Pretty cool.

I'm gonna try to get Carson's TD numbers back up to par with his INTs. I blame you Somnia! 5 TD/15 INT in year one. :lol
Didn't help that I went 24/34 in year 2 though.

It could have been even worse if Carson would have played in more than like 5 games that season!

Lonestar

Smokey said:

Who knows. It's not like the people present right now, are the only Madden GAF people that have ever played. What if Hito comes back? Another Seattle war!

Smokey

Lonestar said:
Who knows. It's not like the people present right now, are the only Madden GAF people that have ever played. What if Hito comes back? Another Seattle war!

Yes... I know that brah.

My point being nobody here is a fan any of those teams besides Striker and Giants I think.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I took ahold of the Eagles when i made FMT give them to me instead of Gunstar for joining the ps3 league.

So i basically bought a ps3 and madden just to use the eagles. $460 + is what it cost me to get my team!

Lonestar

Smokey said:
Yes... I know that brah.

My point being nobody here is a fan any of those teams besides Striker and Giants I think.

I don't even have a Football team :lol

I'm picking the Bills next year. And in season 1, I'm trading everyone

Birdman02

Smokey said:

I'm a niner fan. I know Striker is a Giants fan, and AirBrian is a Bears fan. I'm just hoping FMT gives me the 49ers for Madden 11. Otherwise. I'm gonna end up raising a Jags (or whatever their name changes to when they move) fan.

Lonestar

Giants, when you guys draft McClain, just know the offer on the table, Mayo for McClain. IT'S THERE.

Nightz

Smokey said:
Or keep the Chargers I am a fan of them afterall !
No you're not, I'm the only Chargers fan here!

Somnia said:
It could have been even worse if Carson would have played in more than like 5 games that season!
:lol Just messing with ya. Can't wait until we play though. You'll get to see an improved Bengals team and I'll get to see how to properly use the Cowboys!

Somnia

Nightz said:
:lol Just messing with ya. Can't wait until we play though. You'll get to see an improved Bengals team and I'll get to see how to properly use the Cowboys!

Don't abuse me with the young Rey Rey please =(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
At least myself and Striker are Giants fans. I can't speak for the other teams.
I'll gladly play for them next year, in fact I would have done it this year too. I thought I had already gone through this.

I offered them to Striker already and he said he'd rather go with a crappy team and build them up. I don't know if he still feels the same way, this was a few months back.

I basically was the only Giants fan around when the Madden Collective started playing in Madden '04. You fucks don't even have to suffer through:

1) Kurt Warner as QB
2) The worst OL the Giants have ever had
3) Tiki Barber fumbling every time the D looked at him funny
4) Toomer and Hilliard as WRs (Shockey was pretty beast tho, and so was Jim Finn)

Smokey

Wellington said:
I'll gladly play for them next year, in fact I would have done it this year too. I thought I had already gone through this.

I offered them to Striker already and he said he'd rather go with a crappy team and build them up. I don't know if he still feels the same way, this was a few months back.

oh well won't you look at that

LiveWire

CB3 said:
So i basically bought a ps3 and madden just to use the eagles. $460 + is what it cost me to get my team!

game console: $400
Madden 10: $60
cable internet fee: $50

Losing to LiveWire: Priceless

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
oh well won't you look at that
I will throw my hat in the ring for the Texans as well my friend. I was easily their most successful user in our Madden 10 circle (the tournament!).

Sorry Matrix! Not near as bad as the DM joke tho!

Oh yes I forgot to mention #5:

5) Matrix accusing me of DL cheese with Strahan every week!

Nightz

LiveWire said:
game console: $400
Madden 10: $60
cable internet fee: $50

Losing to LiveWire: Priceless
6yeixt.gif

LiveWire

CB3 said:
:lol

I cant even strike back. I did lose. Enjoy it while lasts

Well, there's Week 8 which is my bye week, and then Week 9 when we play again. After I get the season sweep I guess it will last until I clinch the NFC East. At that point I'd hope you didn't qualify for the playoffs, because it would be a shame to see all that had work go to waste since you'll have to quit the league in shame because I won the division.

So in short, buckle up bitch, it's going to be a long ride.

PORTIS 357yds 4TDs

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
Strahan was alright, rookie/2nd season Osi was fucking CHEESE.
Far be it for a team to actually have its strengths represented in the game. :rolleyes

I remember when I had Toomer/Hilliard at 1/2 and like Ron Dixon or some other scrub at #3... guys were complaining that I was passing to Shockey, the only guy that could actually get open! Those were the days. :|

Somnia

Man it feels like my crowning achievement this season will have been beating Livewire...that or keep on track to break the single season record of throwing INTs :lol

Somnia

Wellington said:
Far be it for a team to actually have its strengths represented in the game. :rolleyes

I remember when I had Toomer/Hilliard at 1/2 and like Ron Dixon or some other scrub at #3... guys were complaining that I was passing to Shockey, the only guy that could actually get open! Those were the days. :|

Did you team up with Bob for lessons that season?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
Well, there's Week 8 which is my bye week, and then Week 9 when we play again. After I get the season sweep I guess it will last until I clinch the NFC East. At that point I'd hope you didn't qualify for the playoffs, because it would be a shame to see all that had work go to waste since you'll have to quit the league in shame because I won the division.

So in short, buckle up bitch, it's going to be a long ride.

PORTIS 357yds 4TDs
Well I didn't win the division last season(even tho in real life I did), and have to play the toughest schedule (CB gets two CPU games, Seahawks and Steelers), but I promise to be in the NFC East crown mix and I will be a major player. CB and I play each other twice in the last three weeks of the season.

Somnia: Some say I invented TE cheese.

LiveWire

Wellington said:

Sorry, I'm just pissed the Skins have had shit for strengths after 05. :/

Somnia said:
Man it feels like my crowning achievement this season will have been beating Livewire...that or keep on track to break the single season record of throwing INTs :lol

Sheeeit, y'all don't know nothing about slangin'

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:

Ehhhh, wrong Smokey, we don't do that, unless your name isn't CK, Matrix, Bob, FMT, DM, Rorschach, CB3, DCX and Fifty. Then it's open season on teams.

fixed...i earned it.

DCX

Rorschach

I feel bad for Wellie always having to use a bad team.

Matrix said:
btw Rors, how are you doing with AJ? can I have him back!? :p
He's jawesome. I don't get an opportunity to use him much since I can't even pass a lot because I'm ahead, but when I've counted on him, he's come through. :D

He had 3 drops in one game, but other than that, he's been ace. He even does the over the shoulder catch on long bombs that my other WRs don't know how to do. :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
I feel bad for Wellie always having to use a bad team.
I don't know where this comes from but I am glad someone agrees. :D

Who was it that I played against with updated non-franchise rosters? Pass Defense was down to half a 'block'. :(

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
He's jawesome. I don't get an opportunity to use him much since I can't even pass a lot because I'm ahead, but when I've counted on him, he's come through. :D

He had 3 drops in one game, but other than that, he's been ace. He even does the over the shoulder catch on long bombs that my other WRs don't know how to do. :D

You threw 6 passes :lol

Here I am, thinking I'm underusing Barclay, with 8 catches.

A-freaking-J with 7! 4 TD's! :lol

Top Bottom