• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
You threw 6 passes :lol

Here I am, thinking I'm underusing Barclay, with 8 catches.

A-freaking-J with 7! 4 TD's! :lol
Dude, I wish I could have thrown more, but I was up a ton. Too many TAINT and long ST returns.

And AJ is always doubled, but when he's open, he's WIDE open. :D Awesome TD:Catch ratio.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
How many people tried to win with Indy over the years? I'd say there's still a Colts Curse, just like there's still a Patriot Curse!
Before Luke, none of them made it to the playoffs. Last season, he was a play away from the SB.

Pats are gonna have a hard time getting out of the first round now that LJ controls the East. At least you've made the playoffs, though!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
Before Luke, none of them made it to the playoffs. Last season, he was a play away from the SB.

Pats are gonna have a hard time getting out of the first round now that LJ controls the East. At least you've made the playoffs, though!

Tebow.jpg

Now that I've switched to the Future, Ain't nothing gonna be breaking my stride!

Lonestar

WR Career Stats

Trying a different setup. Viewed as a whole, it's really really long, since it's got 1, 2, 3 and then Career. Use the button to pull up only Career if you just want to see that. Or if you want to look at a single player's overall career, you can see what they did per season (and which team it was for) and their career totals.

You can even sort out just your team, and it should have everyone who contributed over the seasons for your team.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Another first for EA SPORTS during the NFL Draft will be the ability for fans to influence rookie ratings in Madden NFL 11. On draft day, ratings guru Donny Moore will post what he thinks the rookie ratings should be. Fans can then go to the Madden NFL website and enter their own ratings for each rookie. Donny will use the fan average as the player rating baseline for when training camp and pre-season begins

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Nightz

Another first for EA SPORTS during the NFL Draft will be the ability for fans to influence rookie ratings in Madden NFL 11. On draft day, ratings guru Donny Moore will post what he thinks the rookie ratings should be. Fans can then go to the Madden NFL website and enter their own ratings for each rookie. Donny will use the fan average as the player rating baseline for when training camp and pre-season begins.
We won't need to wait until our first draft in Madden 11 to have fantasy players!

Lonestar

Wellington said:
Lonestar! Let's spam Rolando McClain being a 99 rated rookie!

Oh shit, I'm on the road, almost wrecked. I'd post the Rorschach "high 5" picture if I was at home.

We'll even fix McClain's modest speed rating!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
http://*************************/2010/03/30/today-only-ea-store-sale-20-off-any-game-over-40/

Most gamers in this first quarter of 2010 have been dealing with the same problem due to the unprecedented surplus of great titles: too many games, not enough cash. Well, EA has released a deal for today only through their own online store to significantly help us penny-pinching gamers…

As the title states, any EA title, current or future, that is priced over $40 qualifies for the discount. Here’s what to do:

Visit the EA STORE

Apply this code during checkout: PAXEAST842

This deal is applicable to other platforms, like PC and Xbox 360, and applies to the entire EA games library, so this could be the perfect time to pick up that title you previously passed on in lieu of a bigger hit. Keep in mind: the promotion only works once per order, however from what we can tell, it may be possible to place multiple orders with the deal activated each time.

Here’s a list of unbelievable savings we’ve compiled for you :

Current Titles:

Dragon Age: Origins: 24.99
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 10: 39.95
Need for Speed™ SHIFT: 39.95
Dante’s Inferno™ Divine Edition: 23.99 (review)
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2: 36.99 (review)
NHL 10: 39.95 (review)
NBA LIVE 10: 39.95
NCAA® Basketball 10: 39.95
FIFA Soccer 10: 39.95
Army of Two™: The 40th Day: 39.95

Preorder:

Dead space 2: 39.95
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 11: 39.95
Madden NFL 11: 39.95
NCAA® Football 11: 39.95
Medal of Honor™: 39.95
SKATE 3: 39.95
2010 FIFA Soccer World Cup South Africa™: 39.95

Some of these games will be impossible to find cheaper elsewhere, especially the preorders. For instance, Dead Space 2 is due March 31, 2011, a full year from now, and although there may be pre-order deals that you can take advantage of closer to the release date, you will absolutely not find it for this price.

The choice is yours, but act quickly, this deal expires at midnight!

WTF, why is that URL banned?!?

Either way, good deal for anyone interested in the above titles.

Striker

Lonestar said:
WR Career Stats

Trying a different setup. Viewed as a whole, it's really really long, since it's got 1, 2, 3 and then Career. Use the button to pull up only Career if you just want to see that. Or if you want to look at a single player's overall career, you can see what they did per season (and which team it was for) and their career totals.

You can even sort out just your team, and it should have everyone who contributed over the seasons for your team.
CLE WR Brian Robiskie at #12 in career catches in the stages so far. Before him, there is also two HB's and five TE's, which makes Fitzgerald, Crabtree, Calvin Johnson, and Roddy White as the only receivers who have more. His TD's are only at 11, though, and a modest 14 per catch average.

My WR's were great in Season 1 statistically. Vince Jackson getting over 800 yards (9 TD's =[), Robiskie little over the 750 mark, and slot machine Massaqoui had 40 grabs for 515 yards! Now I'm lucky to get my #2 WR that high or consistent enough. But this season both Robiskie and Massqoui should reach the 50-catches each mark.

CB3

So whats so great about heavy rain? im only an hour in but still...

I would have played longer but between updates and installation i actually started playing about 30 minutes after i put the damn disk in

CB3

Yeah huh. i dunno how the shaving and getting plates to set the table didnt suck everyone in!

Lonestar

Striker said:
CLE WR Brian Robiskie at #12 in career catches in the stages so far. Before him, there is also two HB's and five TE's, which makes Fitzgerald, Crabtree, Calvin Johnson, and Roddy White as the only receivers who have more. His TD's are only at 11, though, and a modest 14 per catch average.

My WR's were great in Season 1 statistically. Vince Jackson getting over 800 yards (9 TD's =[), Robiskie little over the 750 mark, and slot machine Massaqoui had 40 grabs for 515 yards! Now I'm lucky to get my #2 WR that high or consistent enough. But this season both Robiskie and Massqoui should reach the 50-catches each mark.

Added another column. Catches per game. To give a better idea of who's getting the ball per game. Robiskie falls down to 20th or so. Bellows up to #3 WR, and #4 overall (discounting the 3 One Game Wonders).

Fifty

CB3 said:
Yeah huh. i dunno how the shaving and getting plates to set the table didnt suck everyone in!

I guess I'd count that part as the first 20 minutes, and then the mall (this isn't a spoiler, you go to a mall. wow!) and the following segment as the following 40. Yes it starts slow, but the slowest beginning part doesn't take that long. If you're an hour in you've started to see the game turn already, and you've either bought into the plot or you haven't. There's a reason I don't post in the gaming forum anymore. If I love a game, there's no point in trying to convince others to feel the same way.

BigAT

Daw, I managed to get my necessities (read: computer, television) setup quickly. If you're around hit me up on AIM if you can play tonight.

Smokey

CB3 said:
So whats so great about heavy rain? im only an hour in but still...

I would have played longer but between updates and installation i actually started playing about 30 minutes after i put the damn disk in

You and vikakado have the attention span of a fly.

Play the damn game for longer than the first hour son.

Birdman02

Just played a pretty good defensive battle against the Jets. I was able to win 20-17, despite not forcing any turnovers, thanks to a goal line stand in the 2nd and the Jets noodle leg kicker in the 4th. Denog passed up a 49 yd tying FG attempt with 7 seconds left. He completed a pass at around my 10, but the clock hit 0:00 right as he was running out of bounds.

daw840

BigAT said:
Daw, I managed to get my necessities (read: computer, television) setup quickly. If you're around hit me up on AIM if you can play tonight.

Aw shit, I didn't see this last night. I was kind of feeling like shit so I was just laying on the couch all night. Anyways, I should be home tonight after about 6pm CST if your around.

LiveWire

:lol Did someone here edit the Madden 11 Wiki?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madden_NFL#Nano_Blitz

Nano Blitz

Several minor game glitches have been discovered where manually blitzing and aligning a defense over a nose tackle in a specific formation such as the nickel odd split one can create a free rush on the quarterback. The in-game AI blocking system will automatically allow a free rush to inside linebackers if they are positioned correctly and a player has selected the free safety. According to G4TV.com, the best way to counter this is selecting screen passes that quickly remove the ball from the hands of the quarterback and negates the instant pressure of the glitch. Other Nano blitz options include pinching in defensive lineman in a 3-4 alignment who have assigned contain responsibilities. This causes the lineman to automatically bullrush through the center and two guards.

Fifty

If you go to the competitive (read: cheese) Madden forums, almost all of them use the Jets defensive playbook because of the nano blitzes made possible with that formation. It's pathetic how they feel no shame

Top Bottom