• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

Such a beautiful day outside. Speaking of beautiful:

Eagles
ColdBlooded33 31

Redskins
DJ Demon J 45

fgm.png

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nightz said:
According to Dragona today is Retarded Lie Day...so I take it that means no.

.......yes

I really don't know, but I will blame FMT for all of today's wrongdoings.

BigAT

GG Daw. The final score doesn't show how close that game was for most of it. That was a pretty ridiculous shootout for a while there. 31 points scored between the two teams in 2:07 of gametime at one point.

Games left:
49ers/Dolphins - Pheenicks vs. CPU
Chargers/Broncos - Smokey vs. GAF
Bears/Lions - SIM IT (both of these dopes are sitting on AIM right now, IM each other!)

Rorschach

Did he say he wanted a sub? If so, I nominate myself: his Superbowl rival! I can throw to the HB with the best of them!
Not really, I don't even see the HBs. :(

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
Did he say he wanted a sub? If so, I nominate myself: his Superbowl rival! I can throw to the HB with the best of them!
Not really, I don't even see the HBs. :(

You'll be down to throwing only to Gore!

maniacal-laughter-780375.bmp

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
who can't get internet in a hotel room? where is he, the bates motel?

he is probably with zep in a better place now

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
who can't get internet in a hotel room? where is he, the bates motel?

he is probably with zep in a better place now
:lol

ph33nix said:
anybody sub for fmt please. i need to get this done with
If there's a sub, I'll do it, but I think he said he'd be back Friday? The stupid little google search thing doesn't let you search the online forum and site:neogaf, etc doesn't let you search with any kind of accuracy. :|

LiveWire

Is that from Season 1 of the GAF Madden Cruiser reality show? Where Luke defends himself from accusations about HB passing cheese?

Fifty

I had already told LJ that Matrix would probably be filled in for this week by myself, as he was having some health issues. Now I'm posting to let everyone know that he's not coming back this season..I'll fill in, or someone else can. but that's not really the story here.

email from matrix:
Hey,

Can you please let the madden league know that I've been in the hospital and I need to drop from the league and that I'm sorry. My overall health is awful and my heart has been affected by it. I'm too tired to go into details, but I will tell you and everyone else once I get my heart better. If they see me on xbox or ps3 I'm either watching movies or playing a single player gm that doesn't stress my heart out. I'm in bad place right now both mentally/physically and can't deal with schedules and everything else, I hope you all can understand.

Lonestar

Fifty said:
I had already told LJ that Matrix would probably be filled in for this week by myself, as he was having some health issues. Now I'm posting to let everyone know that he's not coming back this season..I'll fill in, or someone else can. but that's not really the story here.

email from matrix:

Damn :/

Hope things improve for him.

daw840

Ugh, sorry to hear that Matrix. Keep us updated when you feel well enough to do so.

I'm sure Smokey will take over responsibilities as the Texans owner.

Smokey

Hey,

Can you please let the madden league know that I've been in the hospital and I need to drop from the league and that I'm sorry. My overall health is awful and my heart has been affected by it. I'm too tired to go into details, but I will tell you and everyone else once I get my heart better. If they see me on xbox or ps3 I'm either watching movies or playing a single player gm that doesn't stress my heart out. I'm in bad place right now both mentally/physically and can't deal with schedules and everything else, I hope you all can understand.

fuck man :/

That is awful, hope you get better soon. I also suggest staying away from Rocket games to keep the stress level even lower on your heart.

Top Bottom