• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

wow horrible news about matrix. hopefully everything goes well :(

pheeniks im home now and will be for the rest of the night. let me know when you can play!

p.s. i have to run to the post office real quick though, but you said you wouldn't be around until 8 pst anyways

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow horrible news about matrix. hopefully everything goes well :(

pheeniks im home now and will be for the rest of the night. let me know when you can play!

p.s. i have to run to the post office real quick though, but you said you wouldn't be around until 8 pst anyways

yeah I gotta do a show for a couple hours in a moment, will be back a little before 11 ET.

ENGLISH
alex-english.jpg

VS

JAMES
LeBron_James.jpg

This shit's over!

DCX

DCX
Rors i can play after the advance..if it advances at a decent time, if not would you be willing to play me first thing in the AM for me 5 est... :)

DCX

Somnia

Even though its just arena, but theres some football going on on NFL Network right now. Arena Football returns tonight apparently (just got home and flipped on NFL Network).

Rorschach

DCX said:
Rors i can play after the advance..if it advances at a decent time, if not would you be willing to play me first thing in the AM for me 5 est... :)

DCX
If it advances at or before 12 EST can you play? It looks like they're set for 11 EST so it shouldn't take more than an hour unless FMT gets a cutscene!

DCX

DCX
That's pushing it..I got to work tomorrow. Ill let you know how I feel..right now I'm dog tired..so maybe tomorrow night unless you can play in the am like I suggested.

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
That's pushing it..I got to work tomorrow. Ill let you know how I feel..right now I'm dog tired..so maybe tomorrow night unless you can play in the am like I suggested.

DCX
What's your availability like tomorrow?

Smokey

LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Revenge Tour keeps it movin, good ass game Crow

TheCrow

GG Smokey. I was happy to just keep it close. I might just go with Ask Madden for all of my games from now on and stop trying to have a gameplan. :p I'm definitely going to use the rest of this season to experiment with different playbooks on offense and defense.

Smokey

TheCrow said:
GG Smokey. I was happy to just keep it close. I might just go with Ask Madden for all of my games from now on and stop trying to have a gameplan. :p I'm definitely going to use the rest of this season to experiment with different playbooks on offense and defense.

that last Barnett INT I jumped out my chair and was yelling GO GO GO. Like 4 of your Bronco defenders was hawkin him down and he barely made it into the endzone:lol

That was crazy because he broke 2 tackles in a congested area to even get to that point.

TheCrow

Smokey said:
that last Barnett INT I jumped out my chair and was yelling GO GO GO. Like 4 of your Bronco defenders was hawkin him down and he barely made it into the endzone:lol

That was crazy because he broke 2 tackles in a congested area to even get to that point.
Yeah, I noticed. :(

But fuck that fumble minigame. I am not even going to try to win those from now on. Its such a horrible mechanic.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the pheeniks 8:06 pm
(8:06:38 PM): If you see fmt tell him I'm at burger king below my place and will be ready in about 20

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
im going to run the score up like a motherfucker for him making me wait

p.s. cb you lost to livewire!? wow, how the mighty have fallen

says the dude that is like 0-7

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
um, what? i'm 4-2 brosef and in first place!

Well then we're tied record wise. so shut it. You'll be 4-3 after king pheeknicks takes you down

PBY

Banned
also.... if we advance tonight, could someone sub for the titans fmt? Its cool if thats not league kosher, but playing the CPU isn't as fun as playing a real person

gg pheeniks. jackson hailes was a one man wrecking crew. 7 tackles, 6 tackles for loss, 3 sacks, and countless hit on Kaylee James.

thought you were about to comeback after that td + fumble + td, but then english led me down the field and sealed your fate!

It's going to be thrilling to get the first pick for once. I really hope the next draft is the NBA players draft, the one that has Emeka Mourning and Patrick Chewing. Both those guys will be mine.

ph33nix said:
It's going to be thrilling to get the first pick for once. I really hope the next draft is the NBA players draft, the one that has Emeka Mourning and Patrick Chewing. Both those guys will be mine.

i would like for big Jon Dowd to be in the draft somewhere!

CB3

Somnia said:
I'll be free tomorrow around 11pm cst or anytime Sunday. No go tonight just got back from clash (don't see it) and have to be up early for work.

fuck and fuck

Saturday night is a no go. Sunday is Easter so thats a question mark.

Guess we're shooting for monday

Somnia

CB3 said:
fuck and fuck

Saturday night is a no go. Sunday is Easter so thats a question mark.

Guess we're shooting for monday

I'll be free Monday at like 930pm cst.... are we advanced already and ready to go or still waiting on DM?

Smokey

LiveWire said:
You dodged a bullet Smokey. Better hope we don't meet in the SuperBowl.

:lol

I didn't dodge anything, and besides like I mentioned a bunch of times you had that ONE shot to beat me and your team choked. That is as close as you'll ever get!

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
livewire do you want to sub in for the rams? i feel like giving you the beat off of a lifetime!

Is this FMT's gf posting?

I'll be around later today (5-8PM Eastern). If that doesn't work I'll be around after 3PM Eastern tomorrow.

Top Bottom