• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ph33nix said:
That sounds fine.

I would be excited about Marshall but you guys still got the secondary to shut it down and ours, is unproven. Hopefully doesn't stop more epic games though :D

Well, hopefully EA will force LJ to leave the office, and allow them to find a way create a realistic videogame version of the Bills. I already plan on Tanking a year or 2. So you guys can have the Division. For a year or two, anyway.

TheCrow

ph33nix said:
I would be excited about Marshall but you guys still got the secondary to shut it down and ours, is unproven. Hopefully doesn't stop more epic games though :D
Damn it! Now who will I trade in Madden 11?

TheCrow

Lonestar said:
Lose all your games, and Brady is yours!
But I already have Brady.

mj04go.jpg

Somnia

Well my season is over folks! Felix out 3 more weeks and boy could I feel it...granted I became pure passing very quickly that game till I said fuck it and just ran to get the game over with. Lost my SS for the season on top of my defense not even flying to New Orleans I don't think.

However...GG Sable. Hopefully next time we play my team will show up! :lol

daw840

Someone please tell me how this scenario is even allowed to play out in the game.

Bob, deep in his own territory. 4th quarter. 3rd and 18. Tied game. I call cover 3 out of the dollar formation and highlight Olsen because, well because it's Bob. What happens? Olsen for a post rout over the middle and he proceeds to outrun 4 DBs for a 63 yard TD untouched.

PBY

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
Can't do it tonight or tomorrow night. Probably will have to be Friday night.

Congrats on getting Marshall. Jets vs Dolphins will be EPIC next season.
ph33nix is being way too diplomatic; you guys are FUCKED

and wellington, i can play tonight if you can

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
What do you mean by "play"? :O

[edit] Oooooh. Hi Birdman!

:lol I really need to pay closer attention to who's logged in when I want to post on gaf from my home PC. This never happens when I use my laptop. My wife only has about 58 posts on gaf...I wonder how many of them I made!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
peterb0y said:
ph33nix is being way too diplomatic; you guys are FUCKED

and wellington, i can play tonight if you can
You play the Broncos? Just try with The Crow. Let me log off of them, forgot to do so last night.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
:lol

One thing I've learned is to just not talk too much shit...
lesson learned on October 23, 2000
and the day i fucked your shit up and gave you your tag! somebody post an ether pic :lol :lol

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Don't even worry. All games played and DM is not around to advance. SMH @ EA and no auto advance.

Hopefully DM can make it home in time.

LJ11

AstroLad said:
hmmm i can play within about the next 20 lj but after that i gotta bail for a few hours

I'll be around most of the night, so if you find time later just let me know. If not, tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Good to see Bungie announced all those new mutiplayer modes. Its just a shame they sound more like a bad mini game compilation than fun FPS Modes.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
he's on XBL! i told him to advance!

my friends this would NEVER happen with me because multiple people have my cell phone # and my home address!
Would you give me a spare key to your house so I could advance?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i cant play a god damn PS3 game without this shit needing a fucking system update that takes 30 minutes to download and install.

Top Bottom