• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

Don't worry guys, I got this.

Lazy-Batman-costume.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

medium_donovan_mcnabb.JPG

LJ11

AstroLad said:
gg i love how i now lose one of my top 3 players for multiple games at the beginning of every game now

Good game dude, I honestly felt like quitting when I saw Haynesworth go down. Everyone was going down with some sort of injury.

Nightz

GG Wellie. I pressed the wrong button on that first play of the game that you took back for a TD. I ran the same play at the end of the fourth and made the same exact mistake, only this time I actually was going for my TE and didn't see your safety. SUPER dumb of me. Nice goal line stand at the end too.

Edit: My high point of the game: knocking Eli out for 4 weeks.

Mrbob

GG Live, that was a grind it out victory for me. One of the worst first halves I have played this season. Terrible decisions. It was season 1 vintage bad throws. I couldn't even run your linemen were hitting forte in the backfield. Steven Jackson refusing to go down on running plays like this:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/19000947

Down 17 to 7 at the half, having to kick off to the Rams it was tough coming back. Ending up grinding my way back into it slowly and making some key stops to take the lead late in the 4th. LiveWire had a shot going downfield but I got an int around my own 30 to seal the game away. Tough, close game!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
GG Wellie. I pressed the wrong button on that first play of the game that you took back for a TD. I ran the same play at the end of the fourth and made the same exact mistake, only this time I actually was going for my TE and didn't see your safety. SUPER dumb of me. Nice goal line stand at the end too.

Edit: My high point of the game: knocking Eli out for 4 weeks.
:(

GG Nightz.

So.... Misery loves company, CB loses McNabb, I lost Eli with broken ribs for four weeks. Thankfully I drafted Ben "Dwayne" Wade. Guaranteed it was Nehemiah Ford that made that hit. I think he has 99 POW.

Also, Jacobs tried his best to lose the game for me, two more fumbles. One returned for a TD and the other gave Nightz the ball with less than 2 mins left down by four. Thankfully, last seasons DROY stepped up huge in this game. 8 tackles, 2 picks, 1 TD.

D-Bro is a fucking MAN. I could not bring him down on first contact. 138 yards total on the ground for him, and 106 yards were after the first hit. I thought this was the best game my D has played all year, but I just could not bring that fucker down no matter how quickly I got to him.

The difference in this game was the redzone production. That stand at the end of the game was crazy.

LiveWire

Mrbob

Haha, that second pass I made there at the end of the half for an int was just disgusting. I still want to bash my head against the wall for making that throw. I should have just tossed it away and went for a new play but I got greedy. And I paid for it.

Rorschach

Striker said:
I got slaughtered.

Is '11 here yet? I'll take Delhomme and Harrison/whoever. :\
GG. Sorry, had to run out for a bit.

You tested me way too much on D. :X ;)

Your own D is suffocating, but it didn't really get to shine with all the short field.

It figures McFadden is out for another 2 weeks. -_- At least Branch is gonna be ok.

Striker

Rorschach said:
GG. Sorry, had to run out for a bit.

You tested me way too much on D. :X ;)

Your own D is suffocating, but it didn't really get to shine with all the short field.

It figures McFadden is out for another 2 weeks. -_- At least Branch is gonna be ok.
My first INT was my own bad. Turned the ball too close. The second INT was all you. I was stupid. :(

On Brady's fumble, I hot-route my TE to run to the left and his route completely stopped because he ran into my HB, so then my line got funky. So I was confused, and bam, sack/FF.

On McFadden's run, Harrell got wrapped up my your back, and then my LB's couldn't even contain. -____-

Rorschach

Striker said:
My first INT was my own bad. Turned the ball too close. The second INT was all you. I was stupid. :(

On Brady's fumble, I hot-route my TE to run to the left and his route completely stopped because he ran into my HB, so then my line got funky. So I was confused, and bam, sack/FF.

On McFadden's run, Harrell got wrapped up my your back, and then my LB's couldn't even contain. -____-
Well, he was injured on the next drive. Revenge! That run was pretty sweet. I thought I was dead and found a small seam, then Andre Johnson threw an amazing block.

Btw- Shaun Rogers is still a beast. :\

DCX

DCX
Week 12: Where the good die young.

Fuck i almost rather lose and keep my players than win and lose Ryan or White :(

Or i could be like CB and lose and still lose McRibb pew?

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
LJ11 said:
Good game dude, I honestly felt like quitting when I saw Haynesworth go down. Everyone was going down with some sort of injury.
me too :lol was pretty tight there for most of the game too. so much for my superstar defense, i've lost 3 of my best 4 defenders to 4+ week injuries this year. ah well just gotta play out the string.

DCX said:
Week 12: Where the good die young.

Fuck i almost rather lose and keep my players than win and lose Ryan or White :(

Or i could be like CB and lose and still lose McRibb pew?

DCX

it was actually a double whammy for me, I've made him weaker which lowers his chances on beating you later in the year and I also ended up losing bush which lowers my chances of getting in as well. I looked at my schedule and I really need to sweep the east along with sweeping you to make it in.

DCX

DCX
sableholic said:
it was actually a double whammy for me, I've made him weaker which lowers his chances on beating you later in the year and I also ended up losing bush which lowers my chances of getting in as well. I looked at my schedule and I really need to sweep the east along with sweeping you to make it in.
Yea..your weapon is gone and mcribb is gone. I just need to take care of business against my two swing games... San Diego and Philly. If I do I should be in good shape..if not ill need help.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
sableholic said:
Without Eli I don't think I can match your firepower. I should just let you play the AI. GG.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Without Eli I don't think I can match your firepower. I should just let you play the AI. GG.

You're Rookie QB has a strong arm. It's not accurate, but DAMN STRONG.

Lonestar

Wellington said:
Yeah last night against Nightz he was destroying grass all over the place. It was awesome. :D

It's strange, I had seen this QB before the draft took place, and notice how similar his ratings are, to Tribow. Poor accuracy in short and medium, strangely accurate on Deep throws, and strong ass throwing power.

It's like Ben Wade is the paralyzingly slow clone of Tim Tribrow.

But hopefully, he's got like A or B potential. Unless this is your last season, then it ain't going to help much :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
It's strange, I had seen this QB before the draft took place, and notice how similar his ratings are, to Tribow. Poor accuracy in short and medium, strangely accurate on Deep throws, and strong ass throwing power.

It's like Ben Wade is the paralyzingly slow clone of Tim Tribrow.

But hopefully, he's got like A or B potential. Unless this is your last season, then it ain't going to help much :lol
Well that may be so, but I'm likely just going to try hard to revive the three headed rushing attack that I had from last season. Jacobs was doing well last night when he wasn't fumbling. My OL was blowing the Bengals DL out of their lanes.

Edit: Also, Nightz has to have the best cover LBs in the league. My TEs got little separation. I was only able to pass to them when he went into zones.

Smokey

CB3 said:
Sidenote: DJ Hero is awesome

Uh huh

Think I remember telling you all this when it came out and eveyrbody laughed.

DCX said:
Yea..your weapon is gone and mcribb is gone. I just need to take care of business against my two swing games... San Diego and Philly. If I do I should be in good shape..if not ill need help.

DCX

Looks like you'll need some help then.

Lonestar

:lol Oh shit, Shits got real, then realer, and acheived REALED status is the "So I found out my ex-fiancee is a prostitute... " topic :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
:lol Oh shit, Shits got real, then realer, and acheived REALED status is the "So I found out my ex-fiancee is a prostitute... " topic :lol

Summary? i read the OP. thats it

daw840

Lonestar said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Great thread. That guy is backpedaling so hard.

TheCrow

CB3 said:
Summary? i read the OP. thats it
aristotle said:
From my understanding the tracking of events went like this:

1. The original OP post is true.
2. He posted her blog to get back at her (for whatever reason).
3. Gaffer found photo and someone posted it on her blog.
4. He claims it was all a "lie"
5. She reads the comments and sees her photo.
6. Takes down blog.
7. OP and ex are on the phone now. :D
:lol

Top Bottom