• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Striker said:
I was right before LJ's two first rounders... believe at #9 or so. Trust me, I had my "board" set and Okoye, LT, and Joker were my first three in line. >_<

Well, I probably would have gotten Aziz then, if you had gotten LT. Worked out for me, still got another good WR in the 2nd or 3rd round, and finally have a deadly HB to abuse people with. Only took me half the season to figure out how.

TheCrow

Striker said:
OK cool I can play tonight (Saturday). I'll be home around 8 or so, but might have to be out of the place for an hour - not sure yet. -_-

Can't believe you were able to get Joker! :( Fucking EA. I had LT and Joker on my board and EA skipped them I bet... for a damn OL. >:|
Joker hasn't had much of an impact until my last game with peterboy. Nearly 100 yards on 10 carries, so I hope he can at least be a factor in our game.

LJ11 said:
I told him I would, but if you're able to do it fine by me.

don't matter to me! i guess whoever is around when sinistar is.... hopefully tomorrow morning so we can get this advanced!

daw, when can you play? this is my revenge game for what you did to me in season 1!

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
don't matter to me! i guess whoever is around when sinistar is.... hopefully tomorrow morning so we can get this advanced!

daw, when can you play? this is my revenge game for what you did to me in season 1!

Oh, without Favre slingin and slangin I don't know if I have the right stuff. I should be around tomorrow sometime though.

BigAT

Anyone know what day Luke is going to be back? If it's not before the next advance period, I'll be around most of the day to play whoever is filling in.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Mrbob said:
Astro when are we vancing? I dunno if I'll be home tonight or not! Should be home tomorrow though most of the day.
hey man that's cool. i can play for the next couple hours, if not then tomorrow during the day

BigAT said:
Did you tell him about how you threw two picks with Peyton against the CPU Lions and got Gonzalez injured?

:lol

yes. and those were 2 BS picks. i dont know who the lions #1 CB is but he made some madden 07 style spider sense picks!

p.s. what the fuck? there was never any indication that he got injured. at no point did the animation happen or the commentary or the option to keep him out/put him back in :lol the only injury the entire game was to a lions secondary player

sorry lukems ;(

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Bob you're probably not around but just in case I can play right now, otherwise tomorrow during the day.

edit: i can also probably play late tonight like around 1 est

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

yes. and those were 2 BS picks. i dont know who the lions #1 CB is but he made some madden 07 style spider sense picks!

p.s. what the fuck? there was never any indication that he got injured. at no point did the animation happen or the commentary or the option to keep him out/put him back in :lol the only injury the entire game was to a lions secondary player

sorry lukems ;(
Juran Riley. That dude is a fucking beast. 97 MCV, 91 SPD, 88 PRS, 99 AGI. I think he was Dskillz's #1 pick in the fist draft.

PBY

Banned
who throws 7 picks in one game? (and theres still 6 minutes left:lol )

golfham

edit: good game dm..... i feel that you outplayed me, and essentially the ints were the story of the game; should have run alot more, even though you were shutting down the run pretty good early

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG GCQ. I got so many lucky breaks. Your guys dropped a ton of picks.

I need to figure out what the heck I can do with Ben "Dwayne" Wade. Dude's release is slow, accuracy is shit, and his arm is so strong he regularly overthrows dudes. I don't stand a chance against Sable with the way I am passing.

I can't wait to not face RBs that aren't incredible:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/19099018

I switched to all of those guys and was not going for the strip!

I love the blockers celebrating :lol:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/19099139

LiveWire

sableholic said:
Please win. Live when do you want to play?

I can play now if you're around, otherwise it will have to be tomorrow night. Also, FYI to everyone I will be away on business travel Mon night-Fri morning, so GCQ I can play you anytime Friday evening or Saturday before the advance.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Juran Riley. That dude is a fucking beast. 97 MCV, 91 SPD, 88 PRS, 99 AGI. I think he was Dskillz's #1 pick in the fist draft.

Yeah, that's the Guy I joked earlier about, to trade Welker for. Some nice stats on that Guy.

LJ11

Good game Bird, pretty crazy game. I should have sat back but I just kept attacking on D, only a matter of time before you broke a big one.

TheCrow

Striker, can you play in about 2 or 3 hours from now? My family is playing Rock Band so I'll have to pry them away from the 360. :lol

Striker

TheCrow said:
Striker, can you play in about 2 or 3 hours from now? My family is playing Rock Band so I'll have to pry them away from the 360. :lol
Hey, can you play now? I was out, sorry. But I searched the thread after I got home earlier around 8 EST and didn't see ya.

EDIT

OK I'll sign back on and will send in an invite. Gotta use the bathroom! ;)

Mrbob

GG Astro. Man I hate Dockett so, so much. :lol That dude disrupts so many of my passes it is ridiculous. He must have hit Cutler at least 10 times on throws, redirecting a ton of throws! I had my boy Greg open in the 4th for a first down when you were up 27 to 24. Got hit by that sob as I threw it and boom my 2nd int. :lol He caused both those ints in the game too hitting Cutz as he threw. I had a nice defensive stop in the 4th keeping you to a fg after that int, and then Hester taking the next kickoff back turned the game. My D held strong at the end, and I put up enough points to get the win in the final quater.

I'm so glad to be done with Dockett...he knocked Cutler out again for a couple plays in our game. :lol

DMczaf

(11:15:05 PM) mrbob2k1: hmm
(11:15:11 PM) mrbob2k1: happy town commercial on espn
(11:15:14 PM) mrbob2k1: new great show on tv?

batman_yonge-dundas_01.jpg

TheCrow

GG Striker. It was a close game but the game changer was that my first TD off of the early int. Not a lot of offense in our game but I had some big plays that ended up going my way.

Striker

You would've scored a TD most likely, rather than a FG, hadn't your OL held.

On defense, my front guys weren't very consistent, mostly the ILB (EA downgraded Jackson for some reason).

But all in all, I can't play offense. Can't run and can't pass. The INT was basically the same route I did two plays earlier, but Massaqoui did what he was suppose to then. On the pick, Smith slithered in front of him and the WR just stood there. Be a lot better if we had manual control again (aka playmaker) so the WR's aren't so clueless. In my game vs. Somina next game, I hope he knocks out Bennett. Dude's been a disappointment for me (or it's just me).

DCX

DCX
today we remember Roddy White. A man amongst boys on his way to surpassing Larry Fitzgerald as the leagues number 1 WR. The Atlanta Falcons are playing for him.

DCX

BigAT

I just came to the realization that I could finish tied for the #1 record in the NFC and get the #5 seed in the playoffs. Fucking MTC.

Top Bottom