• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

Rorschach said:
Oh. Didn't realize it was him. Just looked at name vs no name. Dunno if he quit. I saw him saying he was done earlier in the thread, but I thought that meant he was done trying to play that disconnected game with Somnia.

Well, a Madden game would be more entertaining than watching the Caps get dry-raped. :/ 5-on-3 for a minute and a half and they can't even score 1 goal.

Mrbob

DMczaf said:
Sure I can play now, gotta watch my wrasslin in an hour and a half!

Wrestling has seen its best days already.

the%20rock.jpg

Mrbob

Superfly!

The Rock was the last great WWE superstar, but before him were truly the golden days!

Hogan!

hulk-hogan-photo.jpg

Macho Man!

macho.jpg

Ultimate Warrior!

ultimate-warrior.jpg

Jake the Snake Roberts!

jake-the-snake-roberts.jpg

Andre the Giant!

andre-the-giant.jpg

Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase!

milliondollarman.jpg

Koko B Ware!

ware_kokob.jpg

Junkyard Dog!

junkyard9zg.jpg

So many great characters in the past. Wrestling is a sham nowadays by comparison.

thank god for the new kick meter!

p.s. luke smith looks like king bee in halo. too bad i suck dick at halo and every other game not named madden or marvel vs capcom

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
thank god for the new kick meter!

p.s. luke smith looks like king bee in halo. too bad i suck dick at halo and every other game not named madden or marvel vs capcom

Being good at Halo at Bungie is like being the star of your high school basketball team. Small pond, big fish. It's a different world in the wild.

Of MaddenGAF's Halo players, CB is still JV tho - don't believe the hype

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
Being good at Halo at Bungie is like being the star of your high school basketball team. Small pond, big fish. It's a different world in the wild.

Of MaddenGAF's Halo players, CB is still JV tho - don't believe the hype
I thought you had to keep the Drew avatar all offseason!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nice so we should advance tonight! Live is playing the AI, Striker is, in fact, out. :(

Thanks for playing with us Striker, even as the Browns. As I promised, I will play for the usage of the Giants in Madden 11 between you me and AT.

Mrbob

I almost let the game slip away against Birdie but Lach comes up with a timely pick under 2 min left to secure the win. GG birdies.

11-3 Bears versus 11-3 Packers next week...game of the week!

Winner gets the NFC North title and a bye, loser gets to go to the NFC East in the wild card round.

Birdman02

GG Bob. Madden continues to fuck with me at the beginning of games/halves. Hester returns the opening kickoff for a TD. Then on the first drive of the 2nd half, Scheffler fumbles while I'm well on my way to at least tying up the game.

I lost my #1 RB and #1 WR for the game. I think DeAngelo Williams has missed almost 2 full quarters on average of every game this season. Dude is made of glass!

Mrbob

FMT struggling against CPU Lions?

Playing Madden NFL 10
vs. Lions; 2nd qtr.; 21 - 21

CPU Lions still hanging around in the 4th!

Playing Madden NFL 10
vs. Lions; 4th qtr.; 35 - 30

Mrbob

I saw it!

He should have to bench a guy for his first playoff game since he is doing it on purpose knowing that there is one regular season game left!

Top Bottom