• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

bluemax

Banned
BigAT said:
New kicking window is...interesting.

500x_10.8.184.66-image431_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

It looks like the hot shots golf swing meter. Not sure if want.

Smokey

DMczaf said:
WTF? I replied back to your AIM and you never responded

He is a lifelonger of the Milwaukee Bucks now that they are up 3-2 in their series. Even sent me a Fear the Deer video on youtube. That is why you didn't get a response.

LiveWire

Smokey said:
He is a lifelonger of the Milwaukee Bucks now that they are up 3-2 in their series. Even sent me a Fear the Deer video on youtube. That is why you didn't get a response.

? I hate basketball.

DM, I kept AIM on for at least an hour afterward and didn't see a response from you. Oh well, you free tonight?

DMczaf

LiveWire said:
? I hate basketball.

DM, I kept AIM on for at least an hour afterward and didn't see a response from you. Oh well, you free tonight?

I should be, I'll post here when I get home. Gotta finish a project in the lab all day. HATE SCHOOL

Smokey

LiveWire said:
? I hate basketball.

Oh i got you and Bob mixed up. :lol

Makes sense with you dodgin DM and all :p

Smokey said:
If you were any good at Halo yeah, but seeing how you're not..not really. You'll need that extra hour or so before I come and set you straight.

We should get some reach games in with some of the people in madden gaf. I know I'd be interested, but unlike you guys luke doesn't love me enough to give me early access. That's ok he let me play griffball with him and some other bungie people one time so I guess thats something :lol

Smokey

sableholic said:
We should get some reach games in with some of the people in madden gaf. I know I'd be interested, but unlike you guys luke doesn't love me enough to give me early access. That's ok he let me play griffball with him and some other bungie people one time so I guess thats something :lol

I'd be down. I think 3-4 more people here are gonna be getting in on the action come Monday.

In other news I'm downloading it now, CB where you at?!

Nightz

Smokey said:
I'd be down. I think 3-4 more people here are gonna be getting in on the action come Monday.
Yeah I'll be playing on Monday too
if the servers don't melt down
. Gotta brush up on some Halo 3 this weekend.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LiveWire said:
Is there any way to get the beta without ODST? I sold my copy a while back.

This, but minus the whole "selling" thing. Gamefly wanted their disk back for some reason.

On the topic of schools..

Wow, that was a long time ago...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I will have to delete my Madden install to download this thing. When are we advancing!? I vote we forego all non-consequential games!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
I will have to delete my Madden install to download this thing. When are we advancing!? I vote we forego all non-consequential games!
I have my madden install and halo fits. what the fuck do you have on there? i have tons of arcade games too.

BigAT

Slackers:

Bills vs. Broncos
Chiefs vs. Browns (CPU)
Redskins vs. Bucs
Saints vs. Chargers
Jets vs. Colts
Raiders vs. Jags

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Slackers:

Bills vs. Broncos
Chiefs vs. Browns (CPU)
Redskins vs. Bucs
Saints vs. Chargers
Jets vs. Colts
Raiders vs. Jags
We're supposed to play ours today, so here's hoping! Bucs/Redskins looks like it's going down today judging from the above posts.

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
We're supposed to play ours today, so here's hoping! Bucs/Redskins looks like it's going down today judging from the above posts.

I can play after the Mavs game tonight. Tipoff is at 7 cst, so we should be good to go by 10 or so.

Mrbob

Amazon has Bioshock 2 on sale right now for $35.99 with a 10 dollar credit included. For both 360 and PS3. PC version is $26.99 on sale with a 10 dollar credit as well.

I just ordered the 360 version to play through, and then I can sell it after and get most of my money back. Thought about PC but I'll buy a copy to keep when it is $9.99 or less on steam. :D

CB3

whats headhunter. 1 on 1? Halo isnt meant to be played like that.

Me and smokey played and he dominated the first FFA. I dominated the second. Then we went into 4 on 4 and dominated the other team

LiveWire

CB3 said:

Me and smokey played and he dominated the first FFA. I dominated the second. Then we went into 4 on 4 and dominated the other team

Headhunter is 8 person FFA, combo of deathmatch and capture the flag. Kill people to collect their skulls, take the skulls to a checkpoint and cash in. First to 25 points wins. If you get killed you drop all of your skulls.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
I have my madden install and halo fits. what the fuck do you have on there? i have tons of arcade games too.
How big is the Halo Reach install? My Madden file is 7.3 GB. I may just delete and reinstall... but I'd lose all my replays. :(

This used to be an Xbox I shared with my brother, he has like 4 gigs of Rock Band songs. :lol

CB3

DMczaf said:
For some reason I keep getting Tony Hawk: Shred and DJ Hero spam from Luke's AIM

What happened?

He got sick of people spamming him with beta requests so he's towing the NEW company line!

Nightz

Wellington said:
How big is the Halo Reach install? My Madden file is 7.3 GB. I may just delete and reinstall... but I'd lose all my replays. :(
1.15 gigs. Also, you can just delete the Madden install file and keep all the other files there.

CB3

Wellington said:

This used to be an Xbox I shared with my brother, he has like 4 gigs of Rock Band songs. :lol
1.15 i think

Smokey

CB3 said:

Don't mind him, he's just feelin' himself a little too much. I was on the phone during the game. I tell him after that I'm off now and lets go and he says he has to play his MLB game.

Chump.

Top Bottom