• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Mrbob

Wow EA finally fixed the AI for lineman who pull to block! No more running in the middle of nowhere and letting the defender fly by for an easy tackle.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
how did you guys get in the halo beta? i see like a million people on my buddylist playing it :(

Luke got a few of us in. Then a MS retail site blew it and let everyone in on thursday.

lulz. i'll wait for the real thing to come out, get my ass kicked for a couple weeks, and then never play again!

btw the tekken arcade stick still kind sucks for SF4. still better than the d-pad i suppose, and still good enough for me to beat your ass next time we play

CB3

i use the d-pad and still tap that ass. Zangeif cant hang with Cody

final-fight-virtual-console-20070507042129134_640w.jpg

Old school style son

LJ11

Mrbob said:
Wow EA finally fixed the AI for lineman who pull to block! No more running in the middle of nowhere and letting the defender fly by for an easy tackle.

I haven't played the NCAA franchise for a while, but even going back to the PS2 days, stretches/tosses/pulling linemen all seemed to work better in that game than Madden. I loved the running game in some of the NCAA games.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Wow that looks pretty sick. I wish the team that was working on NCAA also did Madden. We all know the Madden team will somehow fuck it up.
...NCAA gameplay has been inferior to Madden since inception. I'm thinking there will be even more "the offensive line is too powerfulz!" comments now more than anything.

Gonna be nice having Bruce Campbell pull with his 83 speed.
25a1zqo.png

astro! when can you play?

p.s. there is absolutely no question that madden has always had better gameplay than ncaa. with that being said, ncaa does do somethings equal to or slightly better than madden. pitch plays and stretches are a couple. however, for the first time in years stretch plays and tosses can have success on a consistent basis in madden so maybe not. i know ncaa '10 had a boatload of problems when it was released. then they patched the sliders to make them WORK, and i think it improved it a lot. i'm sure GCQ or some of the other NCAA regulars could comment on that.

still excited about ncaa '11! you're getting it rors! oakland state vs. san francisco community college!

LiveWire

I'm not surprised CB. I beat him a few times in MVC2 and I was never any good at that game. I knew his fighting game skills were fluky. I will have SSFIV later this week and I will give you a better challenge.

LiveWire said:
I'm not surprised CB. I beat him a few times in MVC2 and I was never any good at that game. I knew his fighting game skills were fluky. I will have SSFIV later this week and I will give you a better challenge.

lolz when did you beat me at marvel vs. capcom 2?

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lolz when did you beat me at marvel vs. capcom 2?

We had a lobby going, you me and CB. Then after you bounced him around the screen a few times he left. But I took a few from you. I can beat you again if you need to be reminded.

LiveWire said:
We had a lobby going, you me and CB. Then after you bounced him around the screen a few times he left. But I took a few from you. I can beat you again if you need to be reminded.

lets go right now woman!

p.s. i beat CB with fucking t-hawk lollllzzz

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
is that your excuse? what excuse should i use when i destroy you in mvsc and i'm using dan and a bunch of other useless characters?

That would be that i dont like MVC2 and never have. I honestly dont know how to do damn near anything in that game properly other than tagging out and a super here and there with Spidey and Wolverine

CB3 said:
That would be that i dont like MVC2 and never have. I honestly dont know how to do damn near anything in that game properly other than tagging out and a super here and there with Spidey and Wolverine

well hopefully you will get mvsc3 so you can possibly redeem yourself!

also, was that prison guy you use in SF4? i don't remember seeing him before but its been awhile. and that akuma ultra move where you go into outerspace is ridiculous :lol

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well hopefully you will get mvsc3 so you can possibly redeem yourself!

also, was that prison guy you use in SF4? i don't remember seeing him before but its been awhile. and that akuma ultra move where you go into outerspace is ridiculous :lol

Nope. That Prison guy has a name!

final-fight-virtual-console-20070507042129134_640w.jpg

Rorschach said:
Sorry for those depending on my win. The Saints were too much!
Great game rors and now I've prevented any madden tie breaker cheese. Only good parts for me that game was defense (aside from when I switched guys and took them out of position) and grimes kick returning. If it wasn't for fast ass knox I would have had two kr tds. Your defense did a tremendous job.

Rorschach

sableholic said:
Great game rors and now I've prevented any madden tie breaker cheese. Only good parts for me that game was defense (aside from when I switched guys and took them out of position) and grimes kick returning. If it wasn't for fast ass knox I would have had two kr tds. Your defense did a tremendous job.
Yes. GG. Grimes is my Kryptonite. :'( Whoever passed up on that stud must be kicking themselves!

Lonestar said:
Wow, you lost even when you give up 97 yards of total offense. INT's were Killer.
A guy's gotta slang! It don't matter if you gots a guy tacklin' ya! SLANG THAT BITCH!

grimes is insane. i have literally never seen him go down on first contact. although you might say "but you've only played the saints 3 times with him!", which is true, but he got the ball a lot in those 3 games so it is saying something!

Lonestar said:
Wow, you lost even when you give up 97 yards of total offense. INT's were Killer.
Yea four came right in the first quarter the last one came in the 2nd, two were taints. One came off pat white who came in after my d put fitch out temporarily. Without that and the krs I surely would have lost by a wide margin given his staunch d

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
sableholic said:
Yea four came right in the first quarter the last one came in the 2nd, two were taints. One came off pat white who came in after my d put fitch out temporarily. Without that and the krs I surely would have lost by a wide margin given his staunch d

INT's are what did me in against Ror. And FMT. 6 INT's in those 2 games, by Brady. :/

CB3

I already told Bob i have the 360 side locked down. Knowing he dont want any of this, im sure he'll go for ps3

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
CB3 said:
I already told Bob i have the 360 side locked down. Knowing he dont want any of this, im sure he'll go for ps3
I have SFIV on PC as does Bob. I bet he will get the PC veriosn of SSFIV when it comes out.

Smokey

So I just checked my Reach stats on bungie.net..and I've already played 14.5 hrs of the beta :lol

:/

PETAHBOI when can you play

I just wanted to say bob you were completely right about spartacus, so awesome. 7 episodes in and loving it so far. Sure the blood and nudity is over the top but that's ok

Mrbob

sableholic said:
I just wanted to say bob you were completely right about spartacus, so awesome. 7 episodes in and loving it so far. Sure the blood and nudity is over the top but that's ok

34672lucylawless1tikipe.jpg

Top Bottom