• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Somnia

DMczaf said:
show2.gif

You can boot me and play the cpu if you want instead. I honestly don't care at this point since I'm done after this season :lol

DMczaf

Somnia said:
You can boot me and play the cpu if you want instead. I honestly don't care at this point since I'm done after this season :lol

As much as I'd love to get a near guaranteed playoff berth, I still won't play the CPU

I'll wait!

BigAT

Just a heads up, I'm going to try some new stuff against the CPU Seahawks. I want to see if I have the personnel to run a decent 3-4. Just so no one gives me shit when I have a restart.

Birdman02

Well, that wraps up another mediocre season for me. I think I've been 9-7 in 3 of the 4 season (10-6 in the other one).

You guys need to hurry up with the playoffs. I'm ready for some offseason activity.

another lost connection in the 3rd and sure enough it happens when a measurement is coming up. i wish we could disable those fucking things to stop these random disconnects.

anyhow, alex smith is fucking garbage holy shit his release is so slow and he floats everything. can't wait to get jack back!

p.s. astro we can play tomorrow morning

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
another lost connection in the 3rd and sure enough it happens when a measurement is coming up. i wish we could disable those fucking things to stop these random disconnects.

anyhow, alex smith is fucking garbage holy shit his release is so slow and he floats everything. can't wait to get jack back!

p.s. astro we can play tomorrow morning

install your fucking game

Rorschach said:
Not always.

Let's hope so! Maybe one of you can direct connect.

all i know is the only time it happens is when a measurement is about to happen. fucking garbage.

p.s. i'm just kidding with you! we made a pact remember? meet in the superbowl every year! that is a promise i made to you and i will keep it! if you aren't in the superbowl i will lose on purpose

CB3

maybe your 360 is dying. ive only had 2 freezes in madden 10. and both of them where when the game wasnt installed.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
looks like we missed each other. got a really busy day and week so i signed out of the league so you can play that last game

CB3

just forward your aim messages to your phone like a mans man that way anyone can reach you whenever

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will after i get my new phone. i seriously doubt the awful cell phone i have now has that capability!

You roll deep with that Motorola Razr

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will after i get my new phone. i seriously doubt the awful cell phone i have now has that capability!
gallery-3438131.jpg

"I can't play right now, I'm too busy collecting hair samples from Alex Smith's garbage."

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Motorola-W385-with-thousand-contact-phone-book.jpg

there is my phone. it was the only one i could get free with my company discount a couple years ago so i took it :lol

Gross, i can't believe I've sexted that peasant phone. I wonder if my phone caught anything

CB3

I like how Rors answer to how FMT can have Aim forwarded to his phone was conveniently ignored

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
How is it? I was looking into buying an Incredible as well. I'm on Verizon so the iPhone is out.
Amazing! THe phone is a beast, there is nothing it can't handle. It actually out performs a Droid and that's saying something. 2.1 with Sense is a dream, the 8MP camera is sooooo fast on the shutter, it's better than some point and click cams out there.

Just everything i have ever wanted on a phone and then some :)

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My D is rolling over in its grave. Great performance from them but horrible from my O and D. Wacky week for games between Rors losing allowing 97 yards and me losing allowing less than 200 yards on O. 2 DTDs, and endless short fields. :| I should have just put BD Wade into the game.

Oh well, thus ends my Madden 10 career. At least I can install Halo Reach tomorrow.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Amazing! THe phone is a beast, there is nothing it can't handle. It actually out performs a Droid and that's saying something. 2.1 with Sense is a dream, the 8MP camera is sooooo fast on the shutter, it's better than some point and click cams out there.

Just everything i have ever wanted on a phone and then some :)

DCX
Didn't the Droid come out 6 months ago? I would hope tech released last week beats tech from 6 months ago.

Waiting for iPhone 4G. :|

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Didn't the Droid come out 6 months ago? I would hope tech released last week beats tech from 6 months ago.

Waiting for iPhone 4G. :|
Yea but with overclocking and rooted etc it was still the top Android phone on the market, until now. I heard reports of people overclocking their Droid to 1.2ghz :eek: which is technically faster than an Incredible .

DCX

DMczaf

I just upgraded from this 3-4 year old phone

SPHM520ZSS_LPI.gif

To this

palm-pixi.jpg

It's like going from 56K to 25MB DSL

It's dangerous to give someone who's already addicted to the internet, a phone that can surf the internet anywhere in the world at 3G speed!

Anytime I have nothing to do, I pull out my phone and start surfing GAF :(

Top Bottom