• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
regarding free agency: i'm inclined to not do it. if the vast majority want it then we can, i just dont know how much time im going to have to collect the stuff. fifty helped me out with it the first 4 seasons so it wasn't so bad!

also, regarding trades, i'm contemplating not having to request for trade permission. can i trust everyone not to go apeshit with the trades?
Sounds good on all accounts, all thats left is to decide a draft time.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
Cut Markus Brooks so that I can pick him up.

Sike.

Id rather not have the FA draft.

Taurice Brown the FS i got from the FA draft last year shot up to 91. You guys are in for trouble next season

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
regarding free agency: i'm inclined to not do it. if the vast majority want it then we can, i just dont know how much time im going to have to collect the stuff. fifty helped me out with it the first 4 seasons so it wasn't so bad!

also, regarding trades, i'm contemplating not having to request for trade permission. can i trust everyone not to go apeshit with the trades?

:lol

I'd like to have Free Agency, as it's probably the only way to get value out of offloading Slaton, because of Matrix's Poisoning of the well!

Rorschach

:lol Great... the one year I have something to drop... effu!

Lonestar said:
:lol

I'd like to have Free Agency, as it's probably the only way to get value out of offloading Slaton, because of Matrix's Poisoning of the well!
My second rounder is value!!!

LiveWire

In the early hours of the Madden GAF offseason, the Washington Redskins have taken their first step toward securing their title as offseason champions. The Redskins have reached an agreement with the Atlanta Falcons which will send journeyman tight end Tony Gonzalez (age 39) to the Falcons in exchange for draft picks. The terms of the deal are as follows:

-Washington sends Gonzalez and its 2nd round pick (#49 overall)

-Atlanta sends a 1st round pick (#13 overall acquired from Minnesota) and its 2nd round pick (#51 overall)

Redskins GM LiveWire had this to say about the deal:

"We're very excited to acquire additional picks for this year's draft as we have identified several players we'd like to add to our organization. Tony is a class-act, a future Hall of Famer who brought veteran leadership to the team in his time here. We wish him the best in the future."

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
:lol Great... the one year I have something to drop... effu!

My second rounder is value!!!

It truthfully will probably be the best value. For a 92 rated Back :/

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
I

-Atlanta sends a 1st round pick (#13 overall acquired from Minnesota) and its 2nd round pick (#51 overall)

Redskins GM LiveWire had this to say about the deal:
:lol OMG

Mrbob

brett-favre-go-bears1.jpg

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
LiveWire said:

6hrdox.png

Nightz

Wow, I go out to play some basketball/football for a little bit and I miss the rest of the playoffs and the beginning of the Redskins' off-season title run. :lol

Peterb0y, Carson and Ocho would like to visit Kansas City!

FMT, check the MLB 10 thread once in a while! :D

Smokey

Please please do it Wednesday night.

I have my last final tomorrow night between 5p - 8pm central.

Tuesday night is LOST. Wed gives a couple days to look over the draft pool, evaluate players etc.

Please :(

TheCrow

Wednesday night after 10 (cst) would be good. I might be able to make it in time for my second round pick. Best case scenario would be that my 3 hour final doesn't actually last 3 whole hours. Either way I'm going to be depending on the cpu to draft for me and it hasn't exactly had the best track record, even with a sorted draft board. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I have a potential trade on out there and if it goes through I would be forced to come back. It fulfills a lifelong Giants fan's dream.
cool.gif
I really *really* won't take the league too seriously tho. (Basically, fuck it, I'm going deep!)

I have not looked at the draft but anyone on my team is available for trade. Looking for picks and/or CB/OT help.

I still haven't heard from Peter about the Dolphins. Smokey did ask about them though...AFC brothers you may have a new top competitor controlling the likes of 97 OVRL Kelly James and Randy Moss who somehow still has not regressed one bit? :lol

I just looked and realized that Kelly is the 2nd highest rated overall QB in the game. manning is a 99 and he's tied with brees for second at 97

:(

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
I still haven't heard from Peter about the Dolphins. Smokey did ask about them though...AFC brothers you may have a new top competitor controlling the likes of 97 OVRL Kelly James and Randy Moss who somehow still has not regressed one bit? :lol

I just looked and realized that Kelly is the 2nd highest rated overall QB in the game. manning is a 99 and he's tied with brees for second at 97

:(

Bree's and that other B guy, not sure I've heard of him. Mostly known for throwing INT's against the Bills, Raiders, and Niners.

So, anyone else want to do better than #60 overall for Steve Slaton?

roshi_3.jpg

Do you guy's want another Weapon go to Master Rorshi, to use against you? Act Now. Save Yourselves.

LiveWire

Continuing with their aggressive offseason plans, the Redskins have completed another trade agreement. The deal, completed in the early morning hours, is Washington's 2nd trade deal in the first 24 hours of the offseason. The trade sends New England Patriots' wide receiver Wes Welker to the Redskins in exchange for a 1st round draft pick (#17 overall). Welker is entering his 10th NFL season.

Redskins GM LiveWire commented:

"We're extremely excited to add a playmaker like Wes to our team. His career statistics are of course impressive, but we are most excited by his dependability and work ethic, and the veteran leadership he will contribute to our younger offensive players. We look forward to Wes having a successful season as a Redskin."

Lonestar

Continuing with their aggressive offseason plans, the Patriots have completed another trade agreement. The deal, completed in the early morning hours, is "Some Town Up North's" 2nd trade deal in 5 minutes. The trade sends New England Patriots' MLB Something Mayo to the New York Football Giants in exchange for a 1st round draft pick (#20 overall) and MLB De'Anthony Williams. Who experts say: "Is Fast"

Patriots dude in charge commented:

"I don't know."
AP-pats-rams-bill-belichick-hands-up_7533948_jpg.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Continuing with their aggressive offseason plans, the Patriots have completed another trade agreement. The deal, completed in the early morning hours, is "Some Town Up North's" 2nd trade deal in 5 minutes. The trade sends New England Patriots' MLB Something Mayo to the New York Football Giants in exchange for a 1st round draft pick (#20 overall) and MLB De'Anthony Williams. Who experts say: "Is Fast"
Is this ok by the commishes?

I guess I'm back. :|

Nightz

Smokey, I got your AIM message late last night. Sorry I didn't get back to you. I won't be home 'til late tonight so if it's important just PM me. =P

LiveWire

ROOKIE DRAFT ORDER

1. Dolphins
2. Lions
3. Titans
4. Steelers
5. Chiefs
6. Panthers
7. Seahawks
8. Browns
9. Cowboys
10. Broncos
11. Rams
12. Ravens
13. Redskins (from Falcons from Vikings)
14. Jets
15. Texans
16. Cardinals
17. Patriots (from Redskins)
18. Jaguars
19. Falcons
20. Giants
21. Bengals
22. Bears
23. Saints
24. Colts
25. Eagles
26. Patriots
27. Packers
28. Chargers
29. Buccaneers
30. Raiders
31. Bills
32. 49ers

DCX

DCX
The Atlanta Falcons have concluded the offseason with a flurry of moves.

Dallas trade DE OSI Umenyura for Atlanta s first and fourth rounders.

Jacksonville trades DE Robert Mathis for Atlanta s second and third rounders

Minnesota trades their first rounder and DE Rayzal Fennell to Atlanta for Lb Lance Briggs

Washington trades TE Tony Gonzalez to Atlanta for Minnesota s first rounder and a swap of second round picks.

DCX

Lonestar

LiveWire said:
ROOKIE DRAFT ORDER

1. Dolphins
2. Lions
3. Titans
4. Steelers
5. Chiefs
6. Panthers
7. Seahawks
8. Browns
9. Cowboys
10. Broncos
11. Rams
12. Ravens
13. Redskins (from Falcons from Vikings)
14. Jets
15. Texans
16. Cardinals
17. Patriots (from Redskins)
18. Jaguars
19. Cowboys (from Falcons)
20. Patriots (from Giants)
21. Bengals
22. Bears
23. Saints
24. Colts
25. Eagles
26. Patriots
27. Packers
28. Chargers
29. Buccaneers
30. Raiders
31. Bills
32. 49ers

2nd Round
33. Dolphins
34. Lions
35. Titans
36. Steelers
37. Chiefs
38. Panthers
39. Seahawks
40. Browns
41. Cowboys
42. Broncos
43. Rams
44. Ravens
45. Vikings
46. Jets
47. Texans
48. Cardinals
49. Jags (from Falcons from Redskins)
50. Jaguars
51. Redskins (From Falcons)
52. Giants
53. Bengals
54. Bears
55. Saints
56. Colts
57. Eagles
58. Patriots
59. Packers
60. Chargers
61. Buccaneers
62. Raiders
63. Bills
64. 49ers

Up to dateded

Anyone know where GCQ is? I want to see what #6 would cost.

Top Bottom