• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

wow gg LJ. the game started with back to back KR TD's. both defenses were really good except for a couple plays here and there. the 4th quarter got crazy. keller with the TD run for 70 out of the shotgun, bills march back down the field, i got a td with royal, and he almost got all the way back down field for another TD (he got the ball with 40 seconds left and all timeouts). his guy dropped a ball inside the 20 and he had a timeout so he would've gotten one last shot at the endzone.

mvp was frank gore. i would have lost the game if it weren't for him. LJ completely shut down my passing game, but gore was churning out decent yards time and time again.

anyhow, good season fellas! feels good to end my 2 game superbowl losing streak!

Birdman02

DMczaf said:
We're not going to have an excel spreadsheet with our progressions if I advance now.

Everyone cool with that?

Didn't Lone have a spreadsheet with the season 4 ratings? He shouldn't need to pull anything again until post-progression...I think.

DMczaf

Birdman02 said:
Didn't Lone have a spreadsheet with the season 4 ratings? He shouldn't need to pull anything again until post-progression...I think.

Isn't that one made before the draft and trades? so the rosters are pretty old.

BigAT

DMczaf said:
We're not going to have an excel spreadsheet with our progressions if I advance now.

Everyone cool with that?
Lonestar seems to be around, can you grab the attributes quick?

Birdman02 said:
I was thinking about that, but the rookies are missing from that one.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
BigAT said:
Lonestar seems to be around, can you grab the attributes quick?

I was thinking about that, but the rookies are missing from that one.

I don't have that code, that's Sable. But let me see, I might have a more updated roster file

LiveWire

DMczaf said:

Everyone cool with that?

I'd say advance it. Season 5 is the last season we'll possibly get in anyway before Madden 11. I think we all have a good enough idea what our players are going to be at this point.

LJ11

Rorschach said:
Playing Madden NFL 10
Online Franchise; 4th qtr.; 27 - 20

FMT figured it out?
Screen passes and flats passes?

You love taking jabs. :lol

Yeah, I definitely ripped up the flats in our game, but you were playing man. Only ran 1 screen though. I did give up a WR screen TD to lose the game, fucking Royal. Was going contain on that play too, but said fuck it, and just rushed 3.

Gave up two big plays in the 4th, OT run out of gun and the WR screen.

Played too conservatively in the first half. I used FB dives to nab first downs in my game against Rors, went with normal runs against FMT and got stuffed.

I had some shots early in the first half, but missed some throws or had drops. Probably the biggest difference was FMT going for it inside the 20 on and 4th and 2 I think, pass to Crabtree that started out behind the line but he took it forward.

Just bad D in the 4th, took bad angles and his speed killed me.

I did get revenge for CB with the Snugs set he likes to run, I abused him with it on that last drive to tie it up. Saved it for last. He terrorized the league with it, so I got some small payback. :(

Had one more throw inside the 40 stepped up and hit Y, Hardy was open a bit, but I went ahead of the line by accident. Also forgot about the drop inside the 20, until FMT reminded me.

P.S. Rors, non of my blitzes worked against of FMT, well not effectively. Got rid of the ball way too quick.

Lonestar

Though my lovely excel on the PC has decided to go caput on me. Some sort of compatibility mode. No editing and stuff. Joy.

LiveWire

Lonestar said:
I've got a season 4 att sheet, it's got rookies on it. Dated 4/2/10

BatSignal.jpg

DMczaf

Retirements

Bears
Adewale Ogunleye LE

Buccaneers
Fakhir Brown CB

Cardinals
Barry Stokes RG
Dan Kreider FB
Trevor Price LE

Chargers
Eric Barton MLB
Clinton Hart SS

Chiefs
Mike Brown SS

Cowboys
Keith Brooking MLB

Dolphins
Jason Ferguson DT

Eagles
Danny Clark ROLB

49ers
Dre Bly CB

Jets
Thomas Jones HB

Lions
Anthony Henry CB

Packers
Greg Ellis RE

Panthers
Na'il Diggs ROLB

Rams
Torry Holt WR

Ravens
Ray Lewis MLB
Kevin Curtis WR
Correll Buckhalter HB

Redskins
Mike Sellers FB

Seahawks
Jon Runyan RT

Steelers
Hines Ward WR
Chris Hoke DT

Texans
Mike Peterson LOLB
David Carr QB
Chris McAlister CB

Titans
Jamal Lewis HB

Vikings
Takeo Spikes MLB

Lonestar

Wow, some funky progression. Not sure if I want to come back now, some straight up nonsense.

Butler, after going from 84 to 87 last season, goes back to 84.
Hobbs down to 82
Ross back up to 84 from 81.
Well, Lee Carter and Feazell changed numbers! By going down!! oh wait, that's a :(
And my 29 year old RT goes back down, below 80. :/ And my Center is now sub 80 too.

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Holy shit I don't think a single defensive player on my team progressed. All stayed the same or regressed. WTF. D:
Same here, although i had progressions but Knox regressed despite having a good year, but Ross progressed to make up the difference :p

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Another season of no retirements. :D

De'Anthony Williams rode the bench all year and went from 79 to 84. :lol

My safeties are now 85/90. Sick.

Faitele Fua my beast rookie LB stays at 54. Lol

Ben Wade up to 83 OVR. Anyone want Eli, he is available! Dave Diehl is now at 74. :|

Calvin Johnson, 98 OVR from 97.
25a1zqo.png

Lonestar

Ok, on the trading block:
Brady: Package Deal including 1st Round Pick
Welker: Late 1st Round Pick/Early 2nd Round Pick
Mayo: Package Deal including 1st Round Pick
Slaton: 2nd Round Pick
Darius Butler: Late 1st Round Pick/Early 2nd Round Pick
Ben Watson: late 2nd Round/Early 3rd Round
Vince Wilfork: Late 1st Round Pick/Early 2nd Round Pick

Lonestar

LiveWire said:
Lone a 2nd rounder for Welker?

Also interested in Mayo. Let's talk.

You're picking around 16, that's too high of a 2nd. I'm going for top 10 of the 2nd or bottom 10 of the 1st.

LiveWire

Lonestar said:
It can.

I'm looking for Offensive Lineman (Center/RG/RT, and LB's)

Actually I just came into posession of another 1st round pick. So I have that to offer you now. PM me with your ideas on what we need to do to get Mayo and Welker on a plane to DC.

BigAT

Oh good, BJ Raji and Clay Matthews have both regressed again this year. Both are A potential, 26 years old, played every snap. FUCKYOUGETREGRESSED.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
Something must be done about this!

I think one of those teams need Brady
Only 3 teams are CPU, Pheeknicks has the first, Peterboy has the fith i think and Q the sixth.

DCX

regarding free agency: i'm inclined to not do it. if the vast majority want it then we can, i just dont know how much time im going to have to collect the stuff. fifty helped me out with it the first 4 seasons so it wasn't so bad!

also, regarding trades, i'm contemplating not having to request for trade permission. can i trust everyone not to go apeshit with the trades?

Top Bottom