• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wait no commish approvals?

Texans and Giants have agreed to a deal that sends the Giants 7th rounder to the Texans for Nnamdi Asomugha.

We both agreed!

LiveWire

I'll be back from my bowling league by 9:30 so I'm down. Spartans suck, it's all about the Elites. I think that one game you and I single-handedly achieved all of the goals and won for our team.

You give up on SC2 already?

LiveWire said:
I'll be back from my bowling league by 9:30 so I'm down. Spartans suck, it's all about the Elites. I think that one game you and I single-handedly achieved all of the goals and won for our team.

I have never once seen the Elites win, I have also yet to play as a elite in invasion.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:

:lol

We were ridiculous in that game. I basically just followed you around and covered, you did all the dirty work. That one time the core got stuck in a room with three spartans, you ran in took one out and hid behind cover, then I got lucky with a grenade double kill - that set it up. I was laughing my ass off as we waltzed to the platform. Someone else picked up the core but we were smoking anyone that attacked. Good times. :lol

As far as SC2, don't worry my friend, you will get your comeuppance.

Sable can you do us all the favor of exporting the attributes of the draft class again?

Somnia

The NFC Beast returns in full :D

Hopefully my team can hold together as theyre getting older.

Also lookin to trade Marion Barber - 89 one of the best non-fantasy backs around!, I want draft picks and/or safety and/or a great WR

DCX

DCX
Teams please cut the following players :)

Dallas: Osi Umenyiora
Vikings: Faysal Tennell
Jags: Robert Mathis
Redskins: Tony Gonzalez

Thank you :)

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Somnia said:

Also lookin to trade Marion Barber - 89 one of the best non-fantasy backs around!, I want draft picks and/or safety and/or a great WR
Magic 8 ball..... will Somnia ever beat me in league play?

123s2nc.jpg

Sorry dude. :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
Teams please cut the following players :)

Dallas: Osi Umenyiora
Vikings: Faysal Tennell
Jags: Robert Mathis
Redskins: Tony Gonzalez

Thank you :)

DCX

Cant till after the draft

Rorschach

Somnia said:

Second rounder for Barber!

Rorschach

Somnia said:
If only your 2nd wasn't so far down the list...
If only RBs weren't a dime a dozen...

They're not really worth anything in this market. You have 90s going for peanuts. I guess I could just grab a halfback with that pick...

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:

They're not really worth anything in this market. You have 90s going for peanuts. I guess I could just grab a halfback with that pick...
I'll trade you Hightower or Coffee for the second.

DCX

Somnia

Rorschach said:

Ya good point, fucking fantasy backs! Though I think I'm going to keep ahold of him due to Felixs injury problems.

Mrbob

I may or may not be back...undecided but in the mean time Matt Forte is on the block. Find him a good home. In return I would like a high draft pick or speedy and powerful defensive lineman.

PS-Pheenicks what do you want for your number one pick? Lets put our differences aside and do this.

CB3

Mrbob said:
I may or may not be back...undecided but in the mean time Matt Forte is on the block. Find him a good home. In return I would like a high draft pick or speedy and powerful defensive lineman.

PS-Pheenicks what do you want for your number one pick? Lets put our differences aside and do this.

Ill start Vick ahead of McNabb whenever i play you if you come back i swear. This league was gonna go by fast!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
:lol :lol :lol

Good luck with that. I'll give you my second. A second rounder is the best you're gonna get. That goes for all of you!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Who do you want for Cutler? You have been salivating after him a couple seasons now.
Cutler can't touch Riley or Fitch. He's almost as worthless as Forte. I think everyone is set at QB at this point.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
Cutler can't touch Riley or Fitch. He's almost as worthless as Forte. I think everyone is set at QB at this point.

Except for perhaps the Rams and Panthers, then you get into the 4 or 5 teams that have serviceable QB's, but have room for UPGRAYED.

Just to make sure it's known, the #17, #20, and #26 draft picks can be acquired. Offensive Line and LB's would be nice.

DMczaf

http://www.easports.com/onlinepass

Make sure you buy your game new! (mostly directed at Bluemax)

Madden 11

Bonus content, to be announced in June

Access to Online Franchise mode where you can compete for a championship against up to 31 friends for up to 10 years.

Online Multiplayer Modes such as Head-to-Head, Team Play, and More**

NCAA Football 11

Recruiting Reports for use in Dynasty Mode

Twelve TeamBuilder Slots to download your custom teams for use in Play Now, Head-to-Head Online, Dynasty, and Online Dynasty Modes

Online Multiplayer Modes such as Online Play Now, Head-to-Head, Online Dynasty, and More**

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Except for perhaps the Rams and Panthers, then you get into the 4 or 5 teams that have serviceable QB's, but have room for UPGRAYED.
Rams aren't a player controlled team. Maybe the Panthers, but they could pick up a rook. Even this "weak" draft class is adequate. This is the first class that doesn't have 2 or more Mannings, though. :lol

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Rams aren't a player controlled team. Maybe the Panthers, but they could pick up a rook. Even this "weak" draft class is adequate. This is the first class that doesn't have 2 or more Mannings, though. :lol
It is a very weak draft. No all pros in this draft at all. My main reason for trading just about every pick i own.

DCX

Mrbob

PHEEEEEEEEKNICKS we can either make a trade or I hijack your team and take the first pick send me a PM!

Rorschach said:

Once again proving your opinion is worthless. :D

CB3

Mrbob said:
PHEEEEEEEEKNICKS we can either make a trade or I hijack your team and take the first pick send me a PM!

Once again proving your opinion is worthless. :D

Pheeknicks sold his 360 for a wii wii

Top Bottom