• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If Bob returns to hold back the league I'm out, fuck that noise. If he didn't do it on purpose no problem, but he seriously plans that shit out. Forget it.

Either way it doesn't matter to most teams since I wouldn't play them. Sorry NFC Easters.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
If Bob returns to hold back the league I'm out, fuck that noise. If he didn't do it on purpose no problem, but he seriously plans that shit out. Forget it.

Either way it doesn't matter to most teams since I wouldn't play them. Sorry NFC Easters.

guess the mayo deal is off.

DCX

DCX
us_house_committee-us-congress.jpg

League votes...Bob in or out!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I thought i took him out with Vick for good. Sorry guys. Motherfucker is Doctor Wily or some shit. He just keeps coming back

lol i would love to have bob back. he was supposed to meet me in the divisional and then got blown out against the eagles. i need to give him one last madden '10 parting gift!

Mrbob

Haha @ Wellie trying to mask the fact I was quicker than him getting games in for season 4. :D

I'm not sure yet, but I had some major offensive upgrades this season which may pull me back. My entire offensive line went up (thanks for siton AT!), my rookie WR shot up from 72 to 77, Cutler up to 93, Olsen up to 90, Hester up to 81 now, Bennett at 84. It is a damn shame I got this rookie WR last season (2nd round steal!) because this dude would be a beast in 1 to 2 seasons. I would have my Randy Moss WR, but unfortunately the clock is ticking on Madden 10.

CB3

Go ahead Bob. Come back. Lets see how many times i can knock your ass out in the playoffs in madden 10. Its like a tie with you and CK right now.

You can run those Hester wheel routes all the way to the bank till you get to me

Mrbob

CB3 said:
You can run those Hester wheel routes all the way to the bank till you get to me

Don't worry I will. Every time I get in trouble against you is when I go conservative. F IT I'M GOING DEEP. You always jump in with your safety leaving the deep ball open.

PS - If I get the Eagles on my regular season schedule you can take it to the bank I'm coming back!

CB3

Mrbob said:
Don't worry I will. Every time I get in trouble against you is when I go conservative. F IT I'M GOING DEEP. You always jump in with your safety leaving the deep ball open.

That was before i realized your Money play. I dont have to jump anything when i know what routes your running on key third downs.

How many points did you score against me again?

CB3

Mrbob said:

PS - If I get the Eagles on my regular season schedule you can take it to the bank I'm coming back!

vick.jpg

Be my Guest. My FS jumped 7 points in the offseason. Try me.

Somnia

CB3 said:
Be my Guest. My FS jumped 7 points in the offseason. Try me.[/QUOTE]

Wish that was true for my guys...my guy only forced like 9 fumbles and got a few INT's but he stayed the same. Bastard...

Smokey is packing his bags. it's official folks!

Moving from sunny san diego to even sunnier miami! the top qb/wr combo will now be run by smokes!

CB3

ph33nix said:
number of championships smokey has: 1
you: 0

Number of balls you have : None. As they havent dropped yet. As show by your love for Wii. Your the first person ever to sell a 360 for one

DCX

DCX
Somnia said:
Wish that was true for my guys...my guy only forced like 9 fumbles and got a few INT's but he stayed the same. Bastard...
Yeah, my stud LB Knox dropped two points and had a better season than my stud rook Ross who jumped 4 points.

My CB Smith had a fantastic year with like 8-9 ints stayed the same yet Bartell went up 3 and had 6 ints. Lofton had his best season in all four seasons with close to 50 tcks and 9 sacks, has stayed the same for three seasons :lol :lol

Tank is a 90 :) Bess stayed the same and White went up one :)

DCX

DCX

DCX
woah...so now someone can use the extreme talent on that team and have the number one pick in the draft? fuuuuu

DCX

CB3 said:
Number of balls you have : None. As they havent dropped yet. As show by your love for Wii. Your the first person ever to sell a 360 for one

i'll show you what balls are after i stuff mine in your face in smash bros

but of course you'll find a way to pussy out of that too

CB3

DCX said:
woah...so now someone can use the extreme talent on that team and have the number one pick in the draft? fuuuuu

DCX

Forgot about that.

"New Challenge" huh. Sounds like he just wants to hit a division without rors to a team loaded with talent AND the #1 overall.

I thought you were a man Smokey. Your nothing but a puppy dog. Too scared of the NFC Beast to stay in your own division

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Forgot about that.

"New Challenge" huh. Sounds like he just wants to hit a division without rors to a team loaded with talent AND the #1 overall.

I thought you were a man Smokey. Your nothing but a puppy dog. Too scared of the NFC Beast to stay in your own division

For once CB and I agree. I guess "THA BEAST" is more like "tha kitten."

DMczaf

For people that don't know, this was FMT's test to see who we had to keep an eye on for Madden 11 franchise

We now have our list.

CB3

I feel like FMT just turned into Joker and let all the inmates out in Arkham.

DM. You gotta clean this place up. FMT has lost his way

Smokey

CB3 said:
Forgot about that.

NFC Beast?

Uh this league has been dominated by 3/4 of the AFC Best division. Ain't scared of you chump.

And ohhh I go from one division with a good player to another who was just in the SuperBowl:lol . Yeah I'm dodgin :rolleyes

Just say you wanted to play me and now you can't.

Rorschach

Damn, Smokey. What happened to you not wanting to leave the Chargers because you invested so much in them? ;) Guess Pheeniks built a better team for you...

This is a prank, right?
Mrbob said:
Once again proving your opinion is worthless. :D
Riley and Fitch made it further than JPout. Worthless!

DMczaf said:
For people that don't know, this was FMT's test to see who we had to keep an eye on for Madden 11 franchise

We now have our list.
I want in on this list!

CB3

My guess is that Smokey really does want the Fins. But when he gets shot down (which should be fairly soon), this will become "OH IT WAS A JOKE LOLZ GOT YOU GUYS" to save face. He didnt wanna go to his own team but wants to jump to the super fins and that #1 overall

Top Bottom