• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

Rorschach said:
Damn, Smokey. What happened to you not wanting to leave the Chargers because you invested so much in them? ;) Guess Pheeniks built a better team for you...

This is a prank, right?

Riley and Fitch made it further than JPout. Worthless!

I want in on this list!

I'm co owning the Chargers and Dolphins with a clause in the contract if the situation were to arise that I make the playoffs with both.

Those terms are TBA and are in the works.

DMczaf

ph33nix said:
lol. i can already tell...you guys are absolutely terrified of a legit madden player controlling kelly

its understandable!

Don't you have some Wii Sports to play? Let the men handle their business.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
I'm co owning the Chargers and Dolphins with a clause in the contract if the situation were to arise that I make the playoffs with both.

Those terms are TBA and are in the works.
Co Owning? Hold on...i'll take the Ravens.

DCX

i'll take any team for this last season. if a division needs real players, plop my ass in their. i am down for having my ass handed to me for a season

Rorschach

ph33nix said:
lol. i can already tell...you guys are absolutely terrified of a legit madden player controlling kelly

its understandable!
:lol I like how this is supposed to make US feel bad. The only one that should feel bad about this post is you. :(

goldlion054 said:
i'll take any team for this last season. if a division needs real players, plop my ass in their. i am down for having my ass handed to me for a season
Maybe FMT can let you have the Lions on a trial basis... though some jerk traded away your boy Megatron!

DCX

DCX
goldlion054 said:
This, throw this man in the AFC East to play Smokey twice :D

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
:lol I like how this is supposed to make US feel bad. The only one that should feel bad about this post is you. :(

Dont mind him. Its the weed. Only he would try to talk trash but shit on himself instead.

Smokey

I don't see the problem here. I distinctly remember the Dolphins being laughed at by other NFL owners, taking potshots at the talent on the team.

I was a good owner and did not partake in such actions.

I step into a situation with a future Hall of Famer in Kelly James, and another in WR Randy Moss. I'm confident we can turn this ship around in one season. Belive

Coach Smokey

DMczaf

ph33nix said:
nope.

because im jay-z and smokey is lebron. the dolphins were the nets

now they're gonna be champions!

500x_washington_mystics_2002_wnba_attendance_champions_banner.jpg

1. goldlion please take the lions for the final season, that would be awesome.

league name: neogaf
password: crabby

2. no dual ownership of teams. i don't mind fill-ins here and there, but permanent ownership, ESPECIALLY in the same conference, can't happen. chargers or fins smokey, your choice! (or the texans!)

CB3

goldlion054 said:
i would love to have the lions. i will live on without megatron, though it will be difficult :(

You would have had an awesome 91 rated FS had the guy before you not pulled a Matt Millon

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
1. goldlion please take the lions for the final season, that would be awesome.

league name: neogaf
password: crabby

2. no dual ownership of teams. i don't mind fill-ins here and there, but permanent ownership, ESPECIALLY in the same conference, can't happen. chargers or fins smokey, your choice! (or the texans!)

Find your way to AIM, friend

Smokey

Wellington said:
Dude is signing up now and gets to play the Beast right off the bat. :lol

You must be talking about me..certainly not anybody in the NFC West.

So how do you know if he plays me or not?

ok, it seems no one i have talked to is "For" letting smokey have the fins. i guess i can see the logic. one of the better teams in the league (on paper) in the hands of a capable owner.

lets stick with the teams we started out with, no switching mid-franchise.

and i'm re-instituting the trade rules. there is a lot of displeasure with the trades that have taken place already. the last thing i need is for enthusiasm in the league to be killed off.

the trades that have already happened can stay because i said it was open yesterday, but from now on i'll have to review it. thought i could save myself some time because it's going to be a busy month for me outside of madden but i guess that can't happen!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
You must be talking about me..certainly not anybody in the NFC West.

So how do you know if he plays me or not?
I'm talking about the NFC East, son.

What really annoys me is that most of my losses are to my own division rivals. 10-6 last season, three losses to NFC East rivals. I wish I played in a chump division like the AFC West.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok, it seems no one i have talked to is "For" letting smokey have the fins. i guess i can see the logic. one of the better teams in the league (on paper) in the hands of a capable owner.

and i'm re-instituting the trade rules. there is a lot of displeasure with the trades that have taken place already. the last thing i need is for enthusiasm in the league to be killed off.

the trades that have already happened can stay because i said it was open yesterday, but from now on i'll have to review it. thought i could save myself some time because it's going to be a busy month for me outside of madden but i guess that can't happen!

15nmwaw.gif

TheCrow

Wellington said:
I'm talking about the NFC East, son.

What really annoys me is that most of my losses are to my own division rivals. 10-6 last season, three losses to NFC East rivals. I wish I played in a chump division like the AFC West.
:lol

FrenchMovieTheme said:

since you're gonna fire shots at me i'll just fire back at all of you

LOL at you guys not letting him switch mid franchise. half the league is gone and you guys are apparently terrified of letting him switch a team that is arguably as good or worse than the team smokey has right now

CB3

ph33nix said:

LOL at you guys not letting him switch mid franchise. half the league is gone and you guys are apparently terrified of letting him switch a team that is arguably as good or worse than the team smokey has right now

Your not a part of us anymore

513az-FZKkL._SS400_.jpg

Your calling is there now

keep going at my choices all you want but you're just hiding from the fact that you're a grade A pussy. smokey gets no respect from this league and its still apparent

ph33nix said:

half the league being gone (it's not actually half, more like 1/3rd cause we added mws and goldlion) is a GOOD reason not to let it happen. he's going to be playing 2 cpu teams per year in the AFC east, and the pats seem to be feast or famine from year to year.

it just doesn't make sense that you would want to switch teams. you built the chargers for 4 seasons and now you want to dump them for a team someone else built? what is the fun in that?

and i didn't mean that as a shot at you. i just meant smokey is one of the elite players in the league, and then he's inheriting a top 10 team on paper.

CB3

Ill take the shots for you FMT. Its ok. I got you.

Hey smokey, if you wanna switch teams, go to the team your actually a "fan" of. What, they arent good enough? Do they not have the super talent and the #1 overall like the phins. Play Luke twice a season instead of the CPU on the AFC East.

I would more than approve of you switching to the texans if you'd like

Rorschach

I don't care about Smokey inheriting a better team. Who gives a shit? Let the baby have his bottle. The only thing that is fucked up is if we start a move-fest. If we go that route, I'd rather start with reset rosters like DM suggested last week. Imagine a league with no super rookies! :O

If we started over, he could have the Saints or whatever power team he wants.

CB3

Rorschach said:
I don't care about Smokey inheriting a better team. Who gives a shit. Let the baby have his bottle. The only thing that is fucked up is if we start a move-fest. If we go that route, I'd rather start with reset rosters like DM suggested last week. Imagine a league with no super rookies! :O

Reset rosters would be interesting

Rorschach said:
I don't care about Smokey inheriting a better team. Who gives a shit. Let the baby have his bottle. The only thing that is fucked up is if we start a move-fest. If we go that route, I'd rather start with reset rosters like DM suggested last week. Imagine a league with no super rookies! :O

jack....

:(

DMczaf

I thought reset rosters league would be a lot better. These Head Coach rookies are really pushing this game to the limits, to the point where we are getting nearly 100 pts a game as a norm.

I'm still for a Season 5 where we continue this franchise, but I think a lot more people will have fun playing if we don't have 97-99 speed guys everywhere.

you know, my roster isn't nearly as bad as i thought it would be. but wtf at chris hovan being my starting DT, much less my best? no wonder the Lions sucked in that game, Kirk Morrison had nobody to eat up blockers. Oh man, might be a long season haha

btw, what AIM are you using? there are so many options

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
you know, my roster isn't nearly as bad as i thought it would be. but wtf at chris hovan being my starting DT, much less my best? no wonder the Lions sucked in that game, Kirk Morrison had nobody to eat up blockers. Oh man, might be a long season haha

btw, what AIM are you using? there are so many options
You have Richard Seymour to eat up blockers.

CB3

You know what, im in for a Roster Reset.

Ill lose some great players but it would breathe new air into this. We started with Pre-season Rosters. Having the post season rosters would be fun. Smokey can have his Texans so he wont bitch about not having the Phins.

LETS DO DIS

Top Bottom