• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

And you guys can't possibly say that I'm in for reseting because I want a better roster!

I think the last roster update made the Bucs worse than they were when we started this franchise :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
che-guevara1232976553.jpg

Follow me and i wont steer you wrong

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
eh, i'm reluctant on the roster reset. not saying i WOULDN'T play, but unless the majority of the players are coming back it's not worth it.

Just say "I don't want to go back to Alex Smith"

DCX

DCX
hai guys, you want a reset, start a new franchise..old farts with old dreams. Finish this bitch out like real men. We all had a chance at Bejorn, deal with it :)

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'd be up for Roster Reset, as long as I can get fair market value when I trade off 2/3rd of the team.

I'd much MUCH rather do a fantasy draft restart. That way EVERYTHING is new, and more or less custom picked.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
You know what, im in for a Roster Reset.

Ill lose some great players but it would breathe new air into this. We started with Pre-season Rosters. Having the post season rosters would be fun. Smokey can have his Texans so he wont bitch about not having the Phins.

LETS DO DIS

mcnabb_redskins.jpg

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
DMczaf said:
I thought reset rosters league would be a lot better. These Head Coach rookies are really pushing this game to the limits, to the point where we are getting nearly 100 pts a game as a norm.

I'm still for a Season 5 where we continue this franchise, but I think a lot more people will have fun playing if we don't have 97-99 speed guys everywhere.
I have been saying this for a while. I am all for a roster reset.

DCX

DCX
I can't believe all of you want a reset, fuck it, i'll just play the cpu in this league viva the real league.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
I'd be up for Roster Reset, as long as I can get fair market value when I trade off 2/3rd of the team.

I'd much MUCH rather do a fantasy draft restart. That way EVERYTHING is new, and more or less custom picked.
Uh.... this is a BRILLIANT idea.

Lonestar

If it was a Saturday or Sunday morning or afternoon.

But anyways, here's where I stand:

Stay on course, I'm probably back (something about today, and looking at the available draft choices....not feeling it)

Fantasy Draft: I'm in.

Starting back to Zero, current NFL Rosters: I'm probably out. I'm more in, for the creating of a team and an identity, than anything.

Smokey

wtf mayne

what's the problem here? this is the final season, pheeniks requested i take over the dolphins so what's the issue? i wouldn't run two teams at once obviously, so that isn't a concern.

fuck you cb

GCQuinton

As far as I go:

We do Season 5 as planned: I'm in.
We do a fantasy restart: I'm in.
We reset the rosters: I'm out.

We're losers, but hell, they're MY losers. That's the whole point of a franchise mode, ain't it?

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
fantasy draft is too much fellas. 53 rounds? 7 rounds takes 2 hours. im no math magician but i think a fantasy draft might take over 300 hours.

:lol :lol

Everyone take a vacation in a few days and lets do this! Red Bull and Chips fellas!

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
If it was a Saturday or Sunday morning or afternoon.

But anyways, here's where I stand:

Stay on course, I'm probably back (something about today, and looking at the available draft choices....not feeling it)

Fantasy Draft: I'm in.

Starting back to Zero, current NFL Rosters: I'm probably out. I'm more in, for the creating of a team and an identity, than anything.
this is always the goal, the whole point of this franchise..the draft, free agents, trades ( even though you assholes think this revolt is my fualt ).

Madden 11 with stock rosters fine. Madden 10 League X with stock rosters fine, but this franchise should continue as planned. If some of you want to play in two league, go ahead, hell Denog started it for us with Neogaf 2. We had 8 people. Continue that. That league ill be bobless so it might advance further than this one.

DCX

LiveWire

We could limit the fantasy draft to 11 players (11 rounds)? Commish pauses the draft at the beginning of round 12 and everyone logs off.

Pick the eleven most important guys to you. All offense, all defense, or a little of both. The CPU picks the rest.

And for the record, I'd rather stick with Season 5 as normal.

Lonestar

FMT, there's only like....3 people left, we can do a Fantasy draft real quick!

We could Fracture the League, let all ye Fantasty Drafters join in on this momentous quest...

This quest is, to put it plainly and simply, for...

FREEDOM TO FANTASY ROSTERS, FREEDOM TO FREEDOM!

freedom_force.jpg

Freedom.gif

I have here a very old letter, written to a Mr. Movie Theme in Californy. "Dear Madude: I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of The Raging Waters water park, that you are the creator of a internationalish Online Football League, which has died gloriously on the field of The Internets. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the "Constortium of Monday-thru-Monday Morning Quarterbacks", it died to save. I pray that our heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, knowing that new life shall spring in the form of a Fantasy Draft. I leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom. Yours very sincerely and respectfully, Abraham Lincoln."

Top Bottom