• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

LiveWire

So you're a supervillain then? Even a scrub sidekick wins big every now and then. You're like The Vulture of Madden GAF. Fly, Vulture, Fly, to med-i-o-cri-ty!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Lonestar said:
Nah, I moved to the division. The one with teams in it.
??

I see that everyone is still signed in (LJ, Phee, Lonestar, and Denogg) but I am reading that Phee and LJ are out. Just trying to get an idea of what will be going on on draft night with these teams.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
??

I see that everyone is still signed in (LJ, Phee, Lonestar, and Denogg) but I am reading that Phee and LJ are out. Just trying to get an idea of what will be going on on draft night with these teams.

[/That's the Joke]

But, I do kind of want to take over the Seahawks before the end.

LiveWire

Sweet, my new license plates arrived...

15qog43.jpg

:D :lol

LiveWire

DCX said:
NICE! Real talk, you need to have a winning record though, you need to knock CB or CK out of the box.

DCX

I had the best NFC East record last season, and a 9-7 record overall. With McNabb, the sky's the limit! :D

Wellington said:
He can beat me all he wants

Oh I will continue to do so, don't worry.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
I had the best NFC East record last season, and a 9-7 record overall. With McNabb, the sky's the limit! :D

Oh I will continue to do so, don't worry.
Ok cool, so that's 2-14. Who else are you going to beat?

Morrow is better now than McNabb will be next year. Dunno how you're going to improve.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Ok cool, so that's 2-14. Who else are you going to beat?

Morrow is better now than McNabb will be next year. Dunno how you're going to improve.
This is true. He's got a point brosef

DCX

DCX

DCX
Wow someone in the office leaked the details of that trade Somnia...do the Cowboys play the Pats this season? ;)

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Somnia said:
That's fine just wanted a response though in your post you did say 1st or higher 2nd.
Was before I saw the players in the draft. Close to canceling all my trades, or at least the ones for draft picks.

Somnia

Lonestar said:
Was before I saw the players in the draft. Close to canceling all my trades, or at least the ones for draft picks.
:lol Ya this draft is pretty bad. Though there's a few good players out there that the CPU hopefully won't give to CPU teams. :D

DCX

DCX
Yea, the draft blows..well it doesn't really as there is alot of value and depth in this draft. First round stars seem to stay in the top 6 or 7. The rest will be role players who could develop...to bad we don't have time to do that.

DCX

lonestar the seachickens are taken by MWS already.

as for the draft, i am open to suggestions. i set it at 6pm pst out of courtesy to the eastcoasters. starting at 7 or 8 is going to push them past midnight to get done, but whatever the majority wants!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lonestar the seachickens are taken by MWS already.

as for the draft, i am open to suggestions. i set it at 6pm pst out of courtesy to the eastcoasters. starting at 7 or 8 is going to push them past midnight to get done, but whatever the majority wants!
6 is fine, set a draft board for those who might be late..

DCX

LiveWire

Lonestar said:

Is our trade for Welker still on? If you want out, please let me know so I can plan accordingly.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
yeah, 6pm PST tomorrow would work just fine for me.

ps I will try to remember to log on and drop Tennell tonight.
YES pls :)

Same with Somnia and Osi, Live with Gonzo and Birdman with Mathis :)

DCX

BigAT

DCX said:
6 is fine, set a draft board for those who might be late..

DCX
Does the board even work? I feel like everytime someone has said they have theirs set it just CPU picks and ignores it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
OMG so witty...

DCX

I wonder if enough people have dropped out of the NFC so that you might have a shot this year. You could pull a smokey and try to move in with the AFC East.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
I wonder if enough people have dropped out of the NFC so that you might have a shot this year. You could pull a smokey and try to move in with the AFC East.
YEs!!! i wonder if you led the OMG DCX's trades i'm out or reset charge...take care of you biz, i'll take care of mine, maybe i'll see you in the playoffs and knock you out once again bride's maid

DCX

LiveWire

CB3 said:

Well if enough people dropped out of the AFC maybe you could finally win a SuperBowl.

Rorschach

DCX said:
YEs!!! i wonder if you led the OMG DCX's trades i'm out or reset charge...take care of you biz, i'll take care of mine, maybe i'll see you in the playoffs and knock you out once again bride's maid

DCX
... we weren't thinking about going back to original rosters because of you. We were thinking about it because the rookies and offenses are ridiculous at this point and because other people wanted to switch teams entirely.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:

DCX

You've never knocked me out. Infact you let me in with that shameful performance in week 16.

Livewire, grown men are talking. Your only allowed to interfere when im arguing with smokey

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
You've never knocked me out. Infact you let me in with that shameful performance in week 16.

Livewire, grown men are talking. Your only allowed to interfere when im arguing with smokey
Indeed it was shameful, that happens when the second best WR in our franchise dies in a meaningless game mid season :( Won't happen if we both meet full roster.

DCX

Top Bottom