• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

peterb0y said:
seriousssly... no joke dude, this was the best madden game ive ever played (read, no picks so far)

anyways, thats cool- couldn't have gone again either, have work tomorrow in the am; also, disregard my xbox message, will figure this shit out later, im going to sleep

I should be able to play whenever you can, so just let me know.

CB3 said:
Get ready Smokey. Your next.

6-50e59aa4b0e23ef9.jpg

I'll be ready..and waiting. Moment I notice you cheese with Vick it's on. The whole game might be a full out cheese war but that is up to you. I will not fire the first shot in that battle sir.

LiveWire

Clinton Portis is on the trading block. Looking for a WR or LB.

93 OVR

89 SPD
93 AGI
95 ACC
94 AWR
87 TRK
91 ELU
95 BCV
75 SFA
91 SPM
92 JKM
86 CAR

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Clinton Portis is on the trading block. Looking for a WR or LB.

93 OVR

89 SPD
93 AGI
95 ACC
94 AWR
87 TRK
91 ELU
95 BCV
75 SFA
91 SPM
92 JKM
86 CAR
Lb Brian orakpo ....oh right...ok how about te tony Gonzalez...oh right...

DCX

Smokey

Red Dead Redemption scores so far:

From the Official Thread..

♦ 100.0% | PlayStation Official Magazine UK
♦ 100.0% | Official XBOX Magazine (UK)
♦ 100.0% | GamePro (US)
♦ 100.0% | PSM3 (UK)
♦ 100.0% | Gamereactor (DK)
♦ 100.0% | guardian.co.uk
♦ 100.0% | Gamer.nl
♦ 100.0% | JeuxActu.com (FR)

♦ 98.0% | IGN (UK)
♦ 97.5% | Game Informer (US)
♦ 97.0% | IGN (US)
♦ 95.0% | CVG (UK)
♦ 95.0% | Cynamite.de
♦ 95.0% | GamePro.de
♦ 94.0% | 9lives.be
♦ 93.0% | NowGamer (UK)
♦ 92.0% | Games Aktuell (DE)
♦ 91.0% | SpazioGames.it
♦ 90.0% | gamesTM (UK)
♦ 90.0% | Gamekult.com (FR)
♦ 90.0% | jeuxvideo.com (FR)
♦ 90.0% | Eurogamer (IT)

♦ 80.0% | Eurogamer (UK)

Go ahead CB. You know what you must do.

Smokey

ph33nix said:
GET

IT

ON

P

S

Now why would we do that:

Coin Return said:
- colors more saturated in the 360 version (Gamepro)
- less texture pop in in the 360 version (Gamepro)
- heavy framerate drops in the PS3 version (Cynamite)
- small framerate dips in the 360 version (Cynamite)

They've played both versions, too.

Hmmm

Smokey

LiveWire said:
I wanted to trade in Heavy Rain but I waited too long, GameStop's deals just ended yesterday. :(

Sell that shit on craigslist. Granted I sold mine a week or so after launch but I got 40 bones for it.

Either way I'm sure you'd get more that way than going to LOLstop.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Smokey said:
Lonestar let's work something out for Slaton!

I'm looking over your Roster, and I'm having a hard time thinking up a good deal. The area's that you are strong in, I'm strong in. Best I can figure, is to see about your Center. Perhaps Slaton and Koppen for him.

I'd doubt you'd trade either of your OLB's.

LiveWire

Smokey said:
Sell that shit on craigslist. Granted I sold mine a week or so after launch but I got 40 bones for it.

Either way I'm sure you'd get more that way than going to LOLstop.

Yea, it's a bit of a hassle though finding a buyer. Maybe Madden GAF? Anyone want Heavy Rain for PS3? $35 includes shipping? :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
http://www.cnbc.com/id/37193576

In a Quixotic kind of way, SAP's acquisition plans announced last week for Sybase got me thinking about another deal that's made the rounds over the past couple of years: Apple and the potential take-out of Electronic Arts.

Sybase had been talked about as an acquisition target for years, with suitors alternating between SAP, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Oracle. There's been lots of reasons why a deal with any of them would make sense, and finally, SAP pulled the trigger and the deal was done.

And while Electronic Arts has been mentioned as a possible takeover target by a number of "likely" suitors, ranging from Microsoft to Disney, the one that makes sense is Apple.

And since we're keeping track, Bob, got my game in before you this week, so it's 1-1. Should be a landslide win, 15-1 for me, and the 1 coming from not being able to install my game.

daw840

I will be rockin the single player for a few days at least. I am going to get well into that before I start playing online.

Lonestar

I had totally forgot I got some business dinner thing tomorrow night in Atlanta (I'm in Birmingham).

Downside:
Late getting home tomorrow
Not getting to Watch Lost's Penultimate Show live
Not getting to play RDR

Upside:
It's at a Dave and Buster's. How much Business can one really do in such a place :lol
Postponed a Dental Appointment I had tomorrow

Apathetic:
Whatever Business might actually happen.

Mrbob

That is the role he will develop into. Becoming an elite player but second best on the team. If Lebron has a bad night Rose can pick up the slack, take the pressure off him and win the game. This is something James hasn't had before!

DCX

DCX
bluemax said:
There's an iPhone app already!
I know, i'm jealous. My Droid Incredible boots the madden franchise website but it doesn't go past the login screen :/ Flash lite i assume.

DCX

DCX

DCX
FMT i'll be online all night, gotta get a couple of games in MLB done, but Madden take priority.

RDR is being shipped as we speak!

DCX

BigAT

Rorschach said:
There's a limit to the number of people in a posse in RDR, right?
Yep, 8.

I should be getting this around noon tomorrow, if anyone is going to be around and wants to play feel free to let me know.

BigAT

Lonestar said:
Is a posse a permanent group of 8, or just whomever is on at the same time.
It seems to just be the name they attach to the party that you're playing with. I don't think it's permanent at all.

BigAT

Admittedly, I'm not the best source of information as I only started reading about the game a couple of days ago. But everything I saw gave me the impression that it was not a static group.

Eight is definitely the max you can have in an online party at one time. It seems impossible to me that they would have it set up so you can only have the same eight people in the group at any time. If a single person isn't on, you're forced to run short? Not a chance.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well if it's static count me out. If not, then I'm in. We barely finish one hour Madden games in 3-4 day windows so I figure it should be easy to group with you dudes since we'll never have 8.

Lonestar

So, who's planning on talking in a cowboy'ish manner while online??? I've got a leg up in that department! *Cue stock southern accent*

Top Bottom