• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

PBY

Banned
smokey, wanna go again tonight at midnight est?

edit: maybe sooner even, I'm catching up on Breaking Bad, this ep will be done around 11 35....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
You already said it. I'm the end boss you can never truly take out.

No. your the spider that you hit with bugspray and think you kill it but it still lives. So you have to slam the shoe down on it to take it down for good

LukeSmith

DCX said:
I wish i knew what to do :( I want to wait for FMT, but come on i wanna play :(

DCX

I texted FMT, never heard back. DCX isn't going to get off playing the CPU. If need be, I'll go home during the day and play with Jack English!

daw840

LukeSmith said:
I texted FMT, never heard back. DCX isn't going to get off playing the CPU. If need be, I'll go home during the day and play with Jack English!

Nope, he said he will have internet tomorrow and to wait...

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Nope, he said he will have internet tomorrow and to wait...
Well, i'm off and will be home all day, but after 5ish till 10pm est i'm not available. I'm sure i won't be till Thursday recovering from LOST.

DCX

BigAT

Bob and I just finished up, meaning we're only waiting on FMT. He just called me up and said it was OK if we just sim his game and advance now. I heard him moving his gigantic cell antenna while we were talking, so you know it's true.

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
Bob and I just finished up, meaning we're only waiting on FMT. He just called me up and said it was OK if we just sim his game and advance now. I heard him moving his gigantic cell antenna while we were talking, so you know it's true.
No one is simming the game, if anything i'll play a sub..damn if i lose twice to the cpu to start the season lol

DCX

I play smash with my long-distance friends almost every day which was more than my xbox usage near the end of that lifetime. Sucks that you guys blew your money!

and i'm not mad, its a fact. you guys will play this game, be all merry about it and shit, and never touch it again

Top Bottom