• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ph33nix said:
I play smash with my long-distance friends almost every day which was more than my xbox usage near the end of that lifetime. Sucks that you guys blew your money!

and i'm not mad, its a fact. you guys will play this game, be all merry about it and shit, and never touch it again

Why are you still here. Go away. The Wii smash bros thread is in the Gaming side, not here.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
I play smash with my long-distance friends almost every day which was more than my xbox usage near the end of that lifetime. Sucks that you guys blew your money!

and i'm not mad, its a fact. you guys will play this game, be all merry about it and shit, and never touch it again
sounds like what star jones said to Dwade...

DCX

Smokey

ph33nix said:

why you hatin'

this is the best rated game of the yr so far

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LiveWire said:
Lmao oh good god

Lol ck I'm sure that's the dudes sister, I can't imagine this guy getting any.

Btw ck did you send me a Facebook friends request? I hardly ever check that email account anymore and I mass deleted a bunch of requests, but I swore I saw your name. I don't use Facebook much at all. Hell the lone pic I have up is from when I was 17. If that's you I'll have to find my password and accept the request, then again I don't post on it.

The joys of living a simple life free from the drama of old friends and family :p

LiveWire

omg Grab the Bag is awesome. The pre-game lobby for multiplayer is just so sweet. Everyone gets piss drunk and starts fistfighting. :lol Then to start the round you line up and quickdraw and shoot the shit out of everyone. So much goddamn fun. :D

Somnia

I'll be on pretty much all night tonight after LOST. Shoot me an invite if you see me pop on...haven't played RDR yet and am pretty stoked to get some time in!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I wonder if there is any chance that for season 5, with less players than season 4, we will be able to finish a week before the deadline.

And will DM advance it when it's supposed to instead of waiting an additional 9 hours for no reason. :|

DMczaf

Wellington said:
And will DM advance it when it's supposed to instead of waiting an additional 9 hours for no reason. :|

batmanontheescalator.jpg

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
Euphemism? What movie are you watching?

[edit] Wait, so FMT's game isn't the last one? Dagnabbit!
:lol I'm watching MST3000 and playing pokemon pearl.

edit: There is also Luke's game. :(

DCX

DCX
Ugh..why couldn't I have gotten that int..I mean it was floated..it was that jump before u see the ball animation everyone gets and no..no int for me..oh well..advance this bitch so I can lose to the robo Saints.

DCX

DCX

DCX
I can't wait for my next game..the forecast calls for a heavy dose of a westardly brees which can cause the football to feel a bit grimey.

DCX

Top Bottom