• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I haven't installed or even tried out my copy of red dead yet. I could play if you don't mind a silent cowboy since the stupid xbox mic won't ever work as long as I use my airport router.

I'm free to play tonight though if that doesn't matter, I have no sports teams to watch :(

LiveWire

Matrix said:
I haven't installed or even tried out my copy of red dead yet. I could play if you don't mind a silent cowboy since the stupid xbox mic won't ever work as long as I use my airport router.

I'm free to play tonight though if that doesn't matter, I have no sports teams to watch :(

I usually don't use my mic unless it's necessary to communicate what the group wants to do in a pre-game setting. Since Free Roam is kinda broken at the moment, I was just going to invite y'all into some group game modes (TDM, CTF, etc). Shouldn't need much mic talk, unless you want to boast about kills/captures. :)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Smokey said:
Wait, what's wrong with free roam?

?

Was that to Live?

I'm saying I'd like to do Free Roam stuff. Jumping right into the various MP games is fine and dandy, but I worry of getting bored of them. Even though their update versions of the stable of MP shooting games (DM, CTF), they're still just DM, CTF, etc.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm down for whatever play modes, but I think I'll go try out the single player side of the game in the next hour or so. I can't go online without any feel for the game.

What time was everyone playing? Or does it even matter if you don't do free roam.

Matrix

Holy shit, how long does it take to install red dead? This is going fuck slow.

Mrbob

I'm gonna eat some food now...I'll be on in about 20 min. Idling in single player at the moment.

Anyone having luck getting into the social club? I can't unlock my golden guns because it is down.

Matrix

Finally installed, testing out single player and controls. Don't send me an invite yet :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Playing Madden NFL 10

vs. Cardinals; 1st qtr.; 35 - 3

funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

TheCrow

Just ordered RDR from buy.com. I hope that at least some of you will still be playing by next week.

Also, so much for this being a sim league. :p

Mrbob

Oh my god this game is crazy.

I just entered a duel in Armadillo, USA. I ended up shooting the guy in the kneecaps twice, his shoulder and knocked his gun out. After the duel was over he was crawling on the ground begging for someone to shoot him to take him out of his misery. :lol He then threatened to get me back one day before a man on a horse just decided to trounce right onto his crawling body and giving the man the release he wanted. Damn. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Code:
Cardinals        3	0	7	7	0	17
Seahawks	35	35	21	14	0	105

OMG :lol :lol :lol

DM! Quick, while Bob is here!

Edit: L. James 7 Attempts 247 yards. Greatest single game in the history of the world. :lol

Matrix

I just started SP and this game is the fucking shit. Just shot myself some chickens, now I think I'll go order some chicken for takeout. Red Dead Redemption just planned my dinner for me.

GOTY

DMczaf

105 pts?

So now that you're done proving yourself to the CPU, who do you want to bench for your game with the Colts, MWS?

Ace or Leron?

Matrix

Season 5 full of failure.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Season 5 full of failure.

I'm going to take this out on FMT in our game this week. Just like he had to go out of town for the entire week every week for his "job", I'm sure he actually has internet but doesn't want to deal with this stuff!

DCX

DCX
why atent we advanced yet?

100 points? yea..as much bullshit as astros 20 catch game with fitz and daws 77 pointer last game of season four..nothing to see. kid making waves cause no one wanted to sub haha. theres a new villian in town..smokey and cb are on notice lol.

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
why atent we advanced yet?

100 points? yea..as much bullshit as astros 20 catch game with fitz and daws 77 pointer last game of season four..nothing to see. kid making waves cause no one wanted to sub haha. theres a new villian in town..smokey and cb are on notice lol.

DCX

I wont be having any of that!

Matrix

DMczaf said:
I'm going to take this out on FMT in our game this week. Just like he had to go out of town for the entire week every week for his "job", I'm sure he actually has internet but doesn't want to deal with this stuff!

1e468cfec91db181.jpg

LET HIM HAVE IT!

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Except the difference in my game was that it was the last game of the season....didn't matter whatsoever.
true..but you didnt have to sit someone start of season 5..its still bs. then again i fucking lost to the cpu and im jealous these fuckers can do this anyway :(

DCX

daw840

DCX said:
true..but you didnt have to sit someone start of season 5..its still bs. then again i fucking lost to the cpu and im jealous these fuckers can do this anyway :(

DCX

Oh c'mon man. That was a COMPLETELY meaningless game. It had no impact on anything whatsoever. Players don't progress because of stats, and neither I nor the CPU had any chance of sniffing the playoffs. I was just having a little fun. I would never do that in any other situation.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Oh c'mon man. That was a COMPLETELY meaningless game. It had no impact on anything whatsoever. Players don't progress because of stats, and neither I nor the CPU had any chance of sniffing the playoffs. I was just having a little fun. I would never do that in any other situation.
yea..i know..im just mad...i lost to robo saints..lost to fmt last second and i got robo saints again...

DCX

CB3

that was a good game. The whole game was even besides my 1 punt which ended up making the difference.

Top Bottom