• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When is the LukeGOTW going down?

I picked up RDR earlier for whoever wants to play.

Rors I am around tomorrow until like 4 EST then not until after Lost.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:

i should be available to play rdr tonight.

DCX

Rorschach

Wellington said:

Today would be better for me, but I don't know when that game is getting done. I might be around during that time tomorrow. Not sure yet...

PBY

Banned
luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

when you wanna play? let me know, because my schedule's kind of wonky today- probably going out tonight and I need to catch up on breaking bad also...

LukeSmith

Wellington said:

I thought you quit? Not yet?

Peter, still at work, no clue when I'm leaving yet. Hopefully between work and my evening commitments we can make it work

PBY

Banned
LukeSmith said:
I thought you quit? Not yet?

Peter, still at work, no clue when I'm leaving yet. Hopefully between work and my evening commitments we can make it work
i feel you man, no pressure- just pm me if you see an opening when you can play

bluemax

Banned
What page did you guys discuss BackBreaker demo on? I played that shit this morning. Terrible camera angles made it impossible to tell what in the hell was going on.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Damn, after losing my Golden Mohawked Stallion to one of those 1 Hit Horse Killing Cougars...my scrub replacement Horse just....keeled over and died....

I'm in the middle of the DESERT, You fucking Bastard! You're getting gutted NO DOUBT.

Oh yeah: DCX: Currently Watching Prison Break.

More like Prison SHIT

Is Madden done yet?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lonestar said:
Damn, after losing my Golden Mohawked Stallion to one of those 1 Hit Horse Killing Cougars...my scrub replacement Horse just....keeled over and died....

I'm in the middle of the DESERT, You fucking Bastard! You're getting gutted NO DOUBT.

More like Prison SHIT

Is Madden done yet?
So much anger. :lol

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:

More like Prison SHIT

Is Madden done yet?
is it that bad? its great so far. why does this season feel worse than last in terms of advancing...ugh.

DCX

BigAT

Lonestar said:
I bought one of those Golden Stallion summon papers. Totally worth the $750.

Lonestar

BigAT said:

How does that work? What if that horse meets it's end to another bastard cougar, or the occasional Cliff Jumping? That paper good for unlimited Summons??

Smokey

BigAT said:

Don't buy horses mayne.

On the far west side of the map you can find some good ones to horsebreak and make them your default.

BigAT

Lonestar said:
How does that work? What if that horse meets it's end to another bastard cougar, or the occasional Cliff Jumping? That paper good for unlimited Summons??
Yeah, you can use it over and over again. It's fantastic.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
did the game get played
Yes and even a game from the next week! :eek:

Wellington: if we could get the game in early, that would be awesome. I'm still not sure what my day will look like yet, but I think the AM will be good.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Which one if you fuckers wants an Alan wake bright falls prem. theme? I have an extra one. If more than one person wants it I'll make you guess a random number from 1-20 that I'm thinking of. I have no use for it and only care to give it to one of you guys.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BigAT
(Today, 10:13 PM)
Reply | Quote

All four seasons of Mind of Mencia? Fuck yeah, it's about time.

thumbsdown.jpg

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Which one if you fuckers wants an Alan wake bright falls prem. theme? I have an extra one. If more than one person wants it I'll make you guess a random number from 1-20 that I'm thinking of. I have no use for it and only care to give it to one of you guys.
ill take it!

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
dcx, I'll let people see my post for a little while longer, if no one else is interested I'll pm you the code.

Matrix

Code is being sent to you dcx, I'm too lazy to do any pick a number shit and I doubt anyone really cares about a 360 theme that bad.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Yes and even a game from the next week! :eek:

Wellington: if we could get the game in early, that would be awesome. I'm still not sure what my day will look like yet, but I think the AM will be good.
Alright brosef, I'll be on AIM. I won't be doing much of anything this morning except playing RDR.

Rorschach

GG CK.

I have the worst fucking luck... it HAS to lag right when I'm kicking with Jano?! I even waited to make sure it was not spiking... :lol

Anyway, besides that and the retarded sintim pick, it was all me doing it to myself :( I don't know what I was thinking on those throws.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
GG CK.

I have the worst fucking luck... it HAS to lag right when I'm kicking with Jano?! I even waited to make sure it was not spiking... :lol

Anyway, besides that and the retarded sintim pick, it was all me doing it to myself :( I don't know what I was thinking on those throws.
No way dude I was so lucky to win that one. Picked you off three times and you were up 3-0 at that point. :lol

I am surprised you did not go for the 65 yard FG to try and win it. You had a 4 MPH wind at your back, I think you could have it it.

I can't explain the lag spikes, I was so lucky you missed that.

You're officially the first one to completely undress my S pass coverage. Two TDs on my own mistakes. I was supposed to be manned up against your TE on that 30 yarder. :(

Rorschach

Wellington said:
No way dude I was so lucky to win that one. Picked you off three times and you were up 3-0 at that point. :lol

I am surprised you did not go for the 65 yard FG to try and win it. You had a 4 MPH wind at your back, I think you could have it it.

I can't explain the lag spikes, I was so lucky you missed that.

You're officially the first one to completely undress my S pass coverage. Two TDs on my own mistakes. I was supposed to be manned up against your TE on that 30 yarder. :(
I saw that because of the blitz, then I saw you move up to cover him and that was a mistake. :lol

You abused my safety too... :( On that one long Johnson pass over the middle, it wouldn't let me jump for the pick. Eli powah!

I didn't want to try another FG after what happened before. Knowing my luck, it was just gonna spike again.

Still pissed off at myself for those stupid throws... :lol I threw it right to your guys' hands twice. :(

Rorschach

I can't believe McFAdden went down again. Fuck that guy! I really needed another HB this off-season.

[edit] Lol injury was turf toe. How appropriate. :(

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
I can't believe McFAdden went down again. Fuck that guy! I really needed another HB this off-season.

[edit] Lol injury was turf toe. How appropriate. :(

Samson Satele for Slaton and Koppen :p

hey bros, i'm back! for 5 minutes :(

fios is being installed on tuesday. they were SUPPOSED to install LAST tuesday and then they didn't. what's funny is one of their reps came out and setup the line it has to use, but apparently they couldn't do the entire setup? whatever.

in other news, MWS you are out dude. 105 points? fucking ridiculous. this is a sim league and i know it hasn't always been "sim" (the game itself prevents it at times) but that is taking it way beyond. we already have enough to deal with and i don't feel like babysitting what you do from week to week. yes madden is serious business, i went into nerd rage when i saw the score, etc etc. but you know what? people are putting their time into this league and you pulling that shit makes a mockery out of it. 45-0, 56-7, 62-10.... all scores i could LIVE with (not be happy with, but live with), but 105 points? get the fuck out of here dude.

it might be a different situation if i HAD NOT talked to you before the season about this type of thing. it might be a different situation if we DIDNT have prior problems with you. but it's not. i get the same vibe from you that i get from ando and vumpler: possible stretches of acceptable games, and then the light switch goes on and you go into shark waters/madden tourney mode. i would rather play in a league with 10 guys and 22 CPU teams than a 32 team human league with a bunch of guys that act like you do.

and if anyone thinks i'm overreacting then i apologize but you know what i don't want this kind of vibe in the league. i know we have had issues from time to time with smokey and luke and even myself scoring a TD late in a game when we could've taken knees. but i think in most cases those people have proven themselves to be good players and have built a reputation that they are on board with having a sim league and they just let a game slip. fine, thats why there are benching rules. i have had issues with MWS's play since last season and i thought this was the perfect opportunity (final season, lots of open teams) for a kind of try out for next season. it didn't work out and it's my responsibility so i'm fixing the situation.

anyhow, i'll be back on tuesday/wednesday on a regular basis

Somnia

Hey Peter when can you play? I'm free tonight after Lost (1030pm cst I do believe). I'm also free tuesday after 7pm and anytime Wednesday. Monday is a no-go due to UFC midnight launch.

P.S. off topic, but they are trying to fill the oil well head Tuesday...let's all hope it works!

Smokey

GG Crow.

Frustrating loss. Mainly because your kicker can make 60+ yard fgs with plenty of room to spare and that was a key difference.

Top Bottom