• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

bluemax said:
Rors that's probably true. Blocking seemed better too though.
Yeah, they say they fixed blocking assignments and down field blocking. I think I'm going to enjoy running as much as I did back in 05-07 PS2.

Lonestar said:
YAY!

PS: Ror, if a Hurricane, loaded with Oil, comes ashore and the South has to relocate....got a spare room? :lol :/
:lol I'm so pissed at BP and the government right now.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
Yeah, they say they fixed blocking assignments and down field blocking. I think I'm going to enjoy running as much as I did back in 05-07 PS2.

:lol I'm so pissed at BP and the government right now.

I'm pretty far from the Ocean, say about 260 miles driving-wise, but still, hurricanes come up, it's gonna rain well north of here, unless it heads into Georgia and Eastward. But reading some info on the dispersal chemicals...

The active ingredient in both Corexit 9500 and Corexit EC9527A is 60% 2-Butoxy-ethonal, a neuro toxin pesticide that can be absorbed through the skin and cause damage to both human and aquatic life, causes cancer, as well as damage to internal organs, has a history of damaging reproductive organs, as well as genetic mutations. Both of these chemicals are more toxic than oil, and can cause long term damage.

MMmmmmm....sounds like fun.

LJ11

bluemax said:
Standing in line for Madden. Initial impressions flat passes and drag routes still rule. Guys in front of me playing Chargers and Jets.

Spoke with designer. Online franchise guys spent maybe a month fixing franchise bugs then went on to online 3v3 coop.

New draft classes this year.

Same people making website. Guy said Sable should post his script to ea forums.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Shameless.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Don't get your hopes up, the demo is probably on rookie, as it always is.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
bluemax said:
Standing in line for Madden. Initial impressions flat passes and drag routes still rule. Guys in front of me playing Chargers and Jets.

Spoke with designer. Online franchise guys spent maybe a month fixing franchise bugs then went on to online 3v3 coop.

New draft classes this year.

Same people making website. Guy said Sable should post his script to ea forums.
:lol that sounds horrible

sable is awesome but the fact that his script is some sort of revelation to them shows you their level of competence

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Don't get your hopes up, the demo is probably on rookie, as it always is.
Yeah, but I think Bluemax and Pastapadre have played enough of the previous Madden games to tell the difference. I'm pretty pessimistic about anything in 11 involving OF, but I think the changes to the turbo and the run blocking will definitely help our running and the enjoyment of it. Also, they finally admitted that the blocking in all the next-gen games was crap in terms of consistency.

The only problem now is that the overrated rookies will absolutely destroy us. :lol

Rorschach said:
Yeah, but I think Bluemax and Pastapadre have played enough of the previous Madden games to tell the difference. I'm pretty pessimistic about anything in 11 involving OF, but I think the changes to the turbo and the run blocking will definitely help our running and the enjoyment of it. Also, they finally admitted that the blocking in all the next-gen games was crap in terms of consistency.

The only problem now is that the overrated rookies will absolutely destroy us. :lol

they said they're re-doing like 8000 rookies!

there is still a chance jack makes it! if anyone from EA is reading this, i will forgive your online franchise transgressions if you give me another year of english 101!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:

there is still a chance jack makes it! if anyone from EA is reading this, i will forgive your online franchise transgressions if you give me another year of english 101!
:lol :lol :lol ....

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:

For offline franchise, dork. They also had a new rookies class for 10, but not for OF. They were all ripped from head coach. You aren't getting English because I'm tanking the first season AND I'm taking your pick.

Somnia said:
I'm working a 15 hour workday today (plus 1 hour drive to work and another 1 hour drive home). I'll be free tomorrow after 530 cst or anytime after 1045pm cst Saturday no clue for next week yet I haven't wrote the schedule.

tomorrow is a no go for me, but i can go saturday when you can

Striker

I got asked to download a new version of AIM a couple days ago. Maybe it's that? It did say that current version won't be around much longer.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
CB3: Go loot a TV so we can play tomorrow.

Im planning on making a visit to fry's tomorrow at some point to get a new one.

I dont know if i have a long enough ethernet cable to get it to the other tv

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellington said:
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!?!?

YES!!!!!
5 ints thrown, ouch. :(

Playing safety is cool. Four user picks in my last five games including the games Rors and Smokey. If DL play is shitty next year I may stay up here.

LiveWire

For Lone & Wellie:

904748845_TGVEs-L.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LiveWire said:
For Lone & Wellie:

904748845_TGVEs-L.jpg

Oops, forgot to play that, let me see where I left off

Only to see...Livewire hasn't played his turn in 6 days.

What is this, The Ring? In 7 Day's, You'll Plaaaaay...

DMczaf

I just booted up Madden, theres an Online Franchise survey

- Did you try Online Franchise this year?

- How many OF did you play in?

- Average # of people in each franchise?

- Are you currently playing OF?

- If not, why did you stop playing OF?

1. Scheduling issues
2. Not enough features
3. Our commissioner stopped running the league(s)
4. Interest in the league diminished

and of course server is down, can't play my game :|

Nightz

DMczaf said:
I just booted up Madden, theres an Online Franchise survey

- Did you try Online Franchise this year?

- How many OF did you play in?

- Average # of people in each franchise?

- Are you currently playing OF?

- If not, why did you stop playing OF?

1. Scheduling issues
2. Not enough features
3. Our commissioner stopped running the league(s)
4. Interest in the league diminished

and of course server is down, can't play my game :|
I think we all should answer that we stopped because there were not enough features.

and online franchise still down!

re: ncaa vs. madden

yes, ncaa has MUCH better features. but i can't believe NCAA 2011 will be better on the field than madden 2011. nice change of pace though

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
and online franchise still down!

re: ncaa vs. madden

yes, ncaa has MUCH better features. but i can't believe NCAA 2011 will be better on the field than madden 2011. nice change of pace though

And it's only 12 players.....

:(

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
can someone fill in as the colts remaining opponents? i don't want the CPU winning the division and being in the playoffs!

I'm about to play my game against the Cards. If the Colt's game is still open after that, then I'll see if I can handle my own division's business!

EDIT: Nevermind, franchise server is still down.

Rorschach

GG CB. So much horse shit, but whatevs. That's Madden.

Wish I had set my roster before hand (damn you, Wellie!) having my slowest guy on Maclin was not a good idea.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Sorry, bruh! Everything was going wrong. CB even got an onside kick that deflected off 2 Raiders. :lol Game was rigged!

OMG @ the fourth quarter. :lol

2 PVP games left: Lonestar/Nightz, Goldlion/Somnia

3 PVAI games left: Daw, Smokey, DM

Seems like the same cast of characters every week! Oh well, advancing tonight anyway so no biggie.

Top Bottom