• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Somnia

Gold im good to go at 1030cst which cuts it close to the deadline, if you guys want to just kick me and let him play the CPU so I don't hold it up.

Somnia said:
Gold im good to go at 1030cst which cuts it close to the deadline, if you guys want to just kick me and let him play the CPU so I don't hold it up.

i'm not gonna be around. so you can play the cpu or sim it. up to you

daw840

Yeah, well I have tried like 10 times to get in and it keeps saying server is down. It did the same thing to me on Thursday. Soooooo.....did they just kill it already?

BigAT

I don't know if it was purely coincidental or not, but I exited to the dashboard and then reloaded Madden and was then able to get into the franchise.

Nightz

So yeah, EA servers suck. I'm up 24-21 with 5 minutes left in the 4th and it disconnects. I had just gotten a pick while Lone was in the red zone too. :(

Sorry Lone but I don't have time to re-play the game. You can play the CPU if you wish or have them sim it, doesn't really matter to me. I'm just about at the point where I'm done with Madden 10...just trying to power through this final season.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm ok with simming, and I too feel the same way. Think I'm about done too.

Though, barring 2 stupid mistakes, I think I had you :p

Nightz

Lonestar said:
Though, barring 2 stupid mistakes, I think I had you :p
:lol Yeah you were owning me in the second half. I was trying to be too conservative on offense and my defense was meh. It would have been an interesting 5 minutes to end the game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So i look on aim to message FMT because i figure since he got his droid, he would have to be on aim right? I mean thats what he told us!

:/

Somnia

CB3 said:
So i look on aim to message FMT because i figure since he got his droid, he would have to be on aim right? I mean thats what he told us!

:/

CB I'm free today and tomorrow whenever this shit advances so just shoot me an AIM or let me know on here when works for you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Somnia said:
CB I'm free today and tomorrow whenever this shit advances so just shoot me an AIM or let me know on here when works for you.

Either tonight around 9 PST or tomorrow from 6 PST onward should work

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
DCX, I know it's father's day, but I can play between now and about 6pm CST or between about 10:00pm CST and 12:00
ill try hard to get it in by 6cst..i'll let you know.

DCX

:lol

well it was shaping up to be a good game, then i just got blown out! i wouldn't even say it was maddened, just dumb mistakes and a bad o-line :/

jpouts release sucks compared to my boy english! also i got destroyed by MJD! nothing i could do about him :(

daw840

I really wish I could just play a close fun game once in a while.....it's either me vs CPU blowout, or me vs human blowout (with me being the one getting his ass kicked.)

Top Bottom