• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Guys, in all seriousness, can we just get our games in ASAP? Let's wrap this thing up quickly, we're already in week 12. It's clear that the game has run it's course with us - let's put it out of it's misery quickly instead of dragging out the suffering!

BigAT

Wellington said:
Guys, in all seriousness, can we just get our games in ASAP? Let's wrap this thing up quickly, we're already in week 12. It's clear that the game has run it's course with us - let's put it out of it's misery quickly instead of dragging out the suffering!
I'm in agreement. Sim shit if need be.

Only two HvH matchups left (Rors/Crow, CB/Somnia), hopefully they get finished tonight?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

DCX

DCX
Indeed we really do need to get this done. I think we should move the advance up a day or two just to get things rolling. Nfc playoffs picture is still muddy and the nfc south crown going to be decided last week of the season.

DCX

Somnia

I went ahead and dropped from the league. CB you can play the cpu or get a sim I guess. Any of my remaining opponents can play the cpu or get subs I guess, but I am going to be in Chicago for a few days on business and then I am going to be in Dallas for work also for a few days next month to report on our new program that were testing for the company.

Not too much longer till 11! Thanks for the great year of Madden guys, this franchise is something I wouldn't give up for anything and I can't wait for another great year with 11.

sweet, lets power through these final 5 weeks dudes!

and if you're caught where you're the only human player left and you're playing the CPU, odds are it will be simmed! just play the games quickly, use the sim feature during the game if you don't want to play defense or offense or want to get through a stretch of game quickly

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Top WR's in Madden 11

Andre Johnson (HOU) – 98
Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) – 97
Brandon Marshall (MIA) – 96

Reggie Wayne (IND) – 96
Randy Moss (NE) – 95
Roddy White (ATL) – 93
Steve Smith (CAR) – 92
DeSean Jackson (PHI) – 91
Calvin Johnson (DET) – 91
Wes Welker (NE) – 91
Anquan Boldin (BAL) – 91
Chad Ochocinco (CIN) – 91

:D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Andre Johnson (HOU) – 98

Reggie Wayne (IND) – 96
Randy Moss (NE) – 95
Roddy White (ATL) – 93
Steve Smith (CAR) – 92
Wes Welker (NE) – 91
Anquan Boldin (BAL) – 91

Guy does nothing last year, last two years really, breaks his arm week 17 and breaks his arm again yesterday. Yup, top 7 WR in the league. :rolleyes

Striker

CB3 said:
100 catches for 1200+ yards and 10 TD's will do that
So does having Peyton. Look what Garcon and Collie did.

What will they do if he gets released/traded, assuming it happens in the next two seasons or so? I would put Steve Smith above him. Gets good production despite shitty QB play.

Smokey

Andre Johnson (HOU) – 98

Reggie Wayne (IND) – 96
Randy Moss (NE) – 95
Roddy White (ATL) – 93
Steve Smith (CAR) – 92
Wes Welker (NE) – 91
Anquan Boldin (BAL) – 91

It begins.

boldin is a 91? get the fuck out of here the guy is a gimp now, can't stay healthy.

now lets show the top rated TE's in the game :D

p.s. smokey play your cpu game! lets advance this tonight!

GG Big. I fucking blew it. I shut you down offensively in terms of points and i get greedy, turn it over, and Mason Crosby takes care of it. I'm the least clutch passer ever :lol Oh well, at least i made it competitive.

And Fuck Aaron Rodgers. Gets hurt, comes back to make game tying TD Throw and then i have to see his smug ass in that gay post game pose interview. Ugh, i'm so frustrated. Now its time to fight for a wildcard birth...

and

he is all mine next year

BigAT

goldlion054 said:
GG Big. I fucking blew it. I shut you down offensively in terms of points and i get greedy, turn it over, and Mason Crosby takes care of it. I'm the least clutch passer ever :lol Oh well, at least i made it competitive.

And Fuck Aaron Rodgers. Gets hurt, comes back to make game tying TD Throw and then i have to see his smug ass in that gay post game pose interview. Ugh, i'm so frustrated. Now its time to fight for a wildcard birth...
Very GG. I'm real lucky to walk away from that game with a win. You've got quite a defense put together, very fast team, in the secondary especially. I haven't been able to run for shit against you in either game (not that I'm a maestro at running even under the best circumstances).

My big mistake was not going for that fourth down late in the first half. If I get it, there's a solid chance I'm able to score a touchdown and the absolute worst case scenario is that I run out the clock, wear out your defense and go into the half with the lead and the ball. Instead, you score that TD and I'm going into the half down four and with a tired defense of my own.

BigAT said:
Very GG. I'm real lucky to walk away from that game with a win. You've got quite a defense put together, very fast team, in the secondary especially. I haven't been able to run for shit against you in either game (not that I'm a maestro at running even under the best circumstances).

I can't take all the credit for that, just the scheme. After our first game, i got a feel for some of your tendencies and planned around it. If it were not for silly mistakes and your ability to capitalize in the clutch, i would feel alot better about the defensive performance :lol

CB3

A few more

A few receivers who just missed the list. 90- Greg Jennings, Vincent Jackson, Sidney Rice. 89 - Marques Colston, Hines Ward, Donald Driver
19 minutes ago via web from Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, WA

He mentioned Miles Austin is an 88 as well

CB3

i surprised to see Giants Steve Smith not up there yet. 107 Catches, 1200 + yards and 7 TD's. Very comparable to what Reggie Wayne did

Striker

Thinking Smith will be 87 or 88. If Austin is 88, probably in that margin.

Probably see last year's rookies like Nicks, Harvin, Maclin, and Massaqoui be 84 or so. May seem like wishful thinking for Massaqoui, although the rest of the Brown WR's are Robiskie who did nothing as rookie, Cribbs who is always rated low at WR, and Stuckey. Gonna have zilch at receiver. :lol

CB3

I can see Jeremy at a low-mid 80's. I think he'll end up as a more complete WR than DeSean. He is better built for it. Especially for passes in the middle of the field. Desean is build for the long ball or short passes (which he better get used to with noodle arm Kolb)

CB3

Nightz said:
Awesome, Vincent Jackson is a 90! Too bad the greedy drunk little prick won't be playing until week 10.

More like dumbass AJ Smith wont pay one of the best young WR's in the game

DMczaf

2fy4fxb

Top Bottom