• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

BigAT

Kicking is broken example no. 23,837:

I kicked a 51 yard field goal straight into 12 MPH winds and it had a quite a bit of room to spare.

BigAT said:
Kicking is broken example no. 23,837:

I kicked a 51 yard field goal straight into 12 MPH winds and it had a quite a bit of room to spare.

:lol

in my mind i said "if he makes this it will be BARELY!" then that shit sails well into the crowd (if the net let it).

my own fault for not being able to stop you :(

daw840

GG Gold. You were dominating me in the beginning, but somehow I pulled back. One thing, how the FUCK was that first field goal you kicked considered good?!?:lol

gg Daw. I swear to Matt that your players had some kind of cheat code making them slip off every tackle. Those long TD passes should have all been stuffed for short yardage, but santanna and Vincent decide they can slip the shit out of anything i threw at them, "oh, thats just Ernie Sims, i'll break his tackle and then Loius Delmas can be trucked by me". And fucking Fumbles Peterson decided that the idea of breaking subsequent group tackles sounded like fun.

Not to mention both times Paul Pouzlusny(sp?) aqcuired super human leaping abilities and spidey hands. Fucking Madden

Good job, and go make the wildcards so i don't feel so bad. And get ready to have train run on your Chiefs in '11

daw840 said:
GG Gold. You were dominating me in the beginning, but somehow I pulled back. One thing, how the FUCK was that first field goal you kicked considered good?!?:lol

I know, floored me :lol

daw840

goldlion054 said:
gg Daw. I swear to Matt that your players had some kind of cheat code making them slip off every tackle. Those long TD passes should have all been stuffed for short yardage, but santanna and Vincent decide they can slip the shit out of anything i threw at them, "oh, thats just Ernie Sims, i'll break his tackle and then Loius Delmas can be trucked by me". And fucking Fumbles Peterson decided that the idea of breaking subsequent group tackles sounded like fun.

Not to mention both times Paul Pouzlusny(sp?) aqcuired super human leaping abilities and spidey hands. Fucking Madden

Good job, and go make the wildcards so i don't feel so bad. And get ready to have train run on your Chiefs in '11

I know, floored me :lol

HAHA, the Chiefs will dominate next season!
:(

edit: I won't make the playoffs only because I am the Vikings

daw840

Rorschach said:
Heh I had an XP blocked. Don't think I've seen that before. I've seen them fail the XP snap, but not a block.

I can't remember when, but I played a game in this league where I blocked 2 of them!

Rorschach

daw840 said:
I can't remember when, but I played a game in this league where I blocked 2 of them!
Wow! Did you manually do it or did one of your AI do it? And did you press the jump button? I find that when I press the jump button, the OL just pushes me back mid air. :(

DMczaf

Wellington said:
Robo-Saints were supposed to be tough? This one was no contest in a game where I basically killed clock.

128680769889318844.jpg

Nightz

Nightz said:
That being said, I think the rest of my games are against the CPU, so if I haven't played my game by the time the last human vs. human games finishes, I'm fine with it being simmed.

Definitely ready to trade the game in once I make my first round playoff exit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

i'm home if you're around now! seriously considering benching gore to keep him healthy for the playoffs!

Cant run those HB Streak routes without him!

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
I hope you're ready. Countering your offense is the reason I am even playing S. :D
Oh snap! I have mixed it up this season between the dine, lbs and safties...i haven't been exploited yet...although I've been late on slants with my outside lbs.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Oh snap! I have mixed it up this season between the dine, lbs and safties...i haven't been exploited yet...although I've been late on slants with my outside lbs.

DCX
FMT doesn't remember this from last season, but he scored I think 31 on me, 3 of which were in the second half. :D My adjustements were solid.

He's probably gonna drop 62 now :|

BigAT

daw840 said:
I should be good to go at about 6:00pm CST. That work for you?
I'm not sure, I don't know what time my dinner is yet. I'm guessing I should be good to go around then, if not then shortly after.

Wellington said:
FMT doesn't remember this from last season, but he scored I think 31 on me, 3 of which were in the second half. :D My adjustements were solid.

He's probably gonna drop 62 now :|

i have a different plan for you this game friend. my secret weapon...

6947.jpg

pin you back inside the 10 time and time again!!

daw840

So I guess we are cool with going for two points up 40-21 midway through the 4th quarter? Good, I won't be punting or kicking any more XPs or FGs for the rest of the season.

BigAT

daw840 said:
So I guess we are cool with going for two points up 40-21 midway through the 4th quarter? Good, I won't be punting or kicking any more XPs or FGs for the rest of the season.
Sorry about that. The computer recommended it, so I went for it. Honestly though, the idea of you scoring 3 times in 6:45 is not that absurd, in which case it would have been a huge difference.

Ryan Grant: Can't stop, won't stop.
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/21449156

CB3

Tackles
Ryan Clady (DEN) – 98
Jake Long (MIA) – 96
Joe Thomas (CLE) – 95
Michael Roos (TEN) – 95
Jordan Gross (CAR) – 95
D’Brickashaw Ferguson (NYJ) – 91
Jammal Brown (WAS) – 91
Jonathan Stinchcomb (NO) – 90
Bryant McKinnie (MIN) – 90
Marcus McNeill (SD) – 89
David Stewart (TEN) – 89
Michael Oher (BAL) – 89
Matt Light (NE) – 89
Damien Woody (NYJ) – 89

Guards
Jahri Evans (NO) – 98
Steve Hutchinson (MIN) – 97
Chris Snee (NYG) – 96
Logan Mankins (NE) – 95
Ben Grubbs (BAL) – 94
Kris Dielman (SD) – 93
Carl Nicks (NO) – 91
Eric Steinbach (CLE) – 91
Alan Faneca (ARI) – 91
Todd Herremans (PHI) – 89
Leonard Davis (DAL) – 89

Centers
Nick Mangold (NYJ) – 97
Andre Gurode (DAL) – 92
Jeff Saturday (IND) – 92
Shaun O’Hara (NYG) – 91
Matt Birk (BAL) – 91
Ryan Kalil (CAR) – 90
Jason Brown (STL) – 89
Dan Koppen (NE) – 88
Alex Mack (CLE) – 87
Jake Grove (MIA) – 87
Todd McClure (ATL) – 87

Man Peters aint even in the top Tackles? A couple eagles are getting hosed in rating. Him and Brent stand out as robbed so far

CB3

I expected Peters to be high since they obviously go more off of Pro Bowl appearances and name recognition at Tiburon. Asante Samuel will be way higher than he deserves to be just off that. Atleast be consistant

Striker

Lot of those OL are awfully too high. I mean, 11 total C's are 87+. I would say an 87 is considered Pro Bowl level. Look at O'Hara, who is 91, and he's a borderline C in my view. I think Alex Mack, Browns C, was a 79 last year. A 8 point boost already? Seems extreme. Mack goes to eight points higher, but Eric Steinbach and Joe Thomas both dropped two points. Rather odd.

Agree that Peters should be higher than many of those OT's also.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
Lot of those OL are awfully too high. I mean, 11 total C's are 87+. I would say an 87 is considered Pro Bowl level. Look at O'Hara, who is 91, and he's a borderline C in my view. I think Alex Mack, Browns C, was a 79 last year. A 8 point boost already? Seems extreme. Mack goes to eight points higher, but Eric Steinbach and Joe Thomas both dropped two points. Rather odd.

Agree that Peters should be higher than many of those OT's also.
Stop shilling for the Browns. Giants 4 life.

CB3

pastapadre More offensive lineman: A Whitworth 88, J peters 88, J Staley 87, J Otah 86, J Gaither 86, V Carey 86, R Diem 85, C Clifton 84, R Okung 82. D Joseph 88, B Moore 88, B Williams 88, J Smiley 83, M Iupati 83, C Kuper 82, R Gallery 82, R Lilja 82. N Hardwick 86, O Kreutz 86, E Heitmann 84, J Hartwig 81.

Striker

Wellington said:
Stop shilling for the Browns. Giants 4 life.
I just went off memory of the Browns guys I played with.

And no Giants OL in sight aside from O'Hara and Snee. I guess Diehl, Suebert, and McKenzie will be low 80's. Will Beatty probably in mid 70's. :\

CB3

thecoldone33 11:48 pm
(11:48:47 PM): bitch lets play right now. im sick of your trash talk based off luck
whossorrynow015 11:49 pm
(11:49:19 PM): I'm not at home!
thecoldone33 11:49 pm
(11:49:35 PM): thats an excuse if i ever heard one
(11:49:44 PM): who the fuck isnt home on a thursday at midnight
whossorrynow015 11:50 pm
(11:50:08 PM): I'm at a bar
thecoldone33 11:50 pm
(11:50:16 PM): there aint even sports on!
whossorrynow015 11:50 pm
(11:50:20 PM): I'm on vacation this week!
(11:50:37 PM): karaoke bar
thecoldone33 11:51 pm
(11:51:03 PM): ...

Fish.jpg

Top Bottom