• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah that shit was ridiculous. those 2 goal line fumbles killed me. Donovan and Vick are invincible running except for inside the 3 yard line

DCX

DCX
heads up bros. I'm going to be gone from friday till monday afternoon. Going to nyc. I hope we can get the bulk of the playoffs in by then.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Oh Snap, I play DM! That might be our first matchup of Madden 10. Looks like I better start Tribow. Let the Cloudy Olympics BEGIN!

Nightz

So I checked the website this morning. Good news: I'm 11-4. Bad news: Andre Smith and Marvin Blansit both out for several weeks. :lol

Lonestar

Nightz said:
So I checked the website this morning. Good news: I'm 11-4. Bad news: Andre Smith and Marvin Blansit both out for several weeks. :lol

4th0or6.gif

Reliant1.gif

Reliant5.gif

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
Oh Snap, I play DM! That might be our first matchup of Madden 10. Looks like I better start Tribow. Let the Cloudy Olympics BEGIN!
You know what needs to be done.

DCX

Lonestar

DCX said:
You know what needs to be done.

DCX

Well, I've managed to beat the rest of your division (by a combined 14 points!) so why not go for the hat trick....or whatever the 4th variable version is called.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
Well, I've managed to beat the rest of your division (by a combined 14 points!) so why not go for the hat trick....or whatever the 4th variable version is called.
A quad sweep. Either way im glad there is motivation ;)

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
heads up bros. I'm going to be gone from friday till monday afternoon. Going to nyc. I hope we can get the bulk of the playoffs in by then.

DCX
Oh perfect, just in time for the Lebron James signing celebration.

Rorschach

Ah.. wtf? You guys simmed my game without telling me again? Damn you guys. It wasn't even the deadline. Why don't you at least tell me? And why don't you sim other people's games? We always have to wait for those bastards...

Let's just sim the last week.

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
Ah.. wtf? You guys simmed my game without telling me again? Damn you guys. It wasn't even the deadline. Why don't you at least tell me? And why don't you sim other people's games? We always have to wait for those bastards...

Let's just sim the last week.

Wait, wasn't your game a human/human game?

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Oh perfect, just in time for the Lebron James signing celebration.
Indeed...id ask you to hang but you must have a dislike for puerto ricans that aren't giants fans.

DCX

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
Yeah, I was setting it up with smokey. He gets out at 4 central today.

I mean, I guess they simmed it because you are going to get one of the 2 WC spots. He can't catch you.

But...it's cheating out the AI Colts out of a potential spot! He's got a 1 game lead over the colts now, but if he had went and lost to you, it'd be even. And he faces CK this week, which he could lose, possibly putting the AI Colts into the playoffs!

I smell Shenanigans.

Though, it would be pretty to see what happens if:
CK loses to Smokey
DCX loses to someone controlling the Rams
Daw beat Ex-Livewire
Lion already beat his AI.

4 way tie for WC!

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
I mean, I guess they simmed it because you are going to get one of the 2 WC spots. He can't catch you.

But...it's cheating out the AI Colts out of a potential spot! He's got a 1 game lead over the colts now, but if he had went and lost to you, it'd be even. And he faces CK this week, which he could lose, possibly putting the AI Colts into the playoffs!

I smell Shenanigans.
He could have missed the playoffs, but that's not the most important part.

My starting LOLB and KOLBY FUCKING FITCH ARE OUT SIX WEEKS!

That shit would only happen in a sim and I wouldn't have started him. Fuck you guys, seriously....

And last time they simmed my game, my safety went out.

Lonestar

Rorschach said:

That shit would only happen in a sim and I wouldn't have started him. Fuck you guys, seriously....

God Damn

Damn

Well, that'll help us out in the Playoffs then, I guess.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:

Holy shit. Yeah man, setting the depth chart and logging out doesn't work either because the log out makes the thing reset.

I initially thought to just sim the games with Broncos and Chargers or let them play the AI, but I had already lost Eli and Jacobs for extended periods in previous seasons. :| I bench them against AI and will probably bench them in this game against Smokey... Especially Eli, dunno what the hell is going on but I'm throwing a ton of picks with him lately.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
:lol I can only imagine your reaction if it happened to you. :p
If sign dane morrow to play for a real team if theses dirty comishes would have done that to me. They didn't know it would happen but still.

DCX

Rorschach

CB3 said:
People told me to advance. Not my problem!
You could at least check that the games are done. It takes a second. I used to do it every time I advanced it. Isn't that your job as commish?

And why are you people telling him to advance? :lol

Smokey

Tha fuck? Shit gets simmed not even within a day or so after the previous advance? Tha fuck outta here that's some stank bullshit man. Rors and I were trying to setup to play and that pissdick cb advances with no warning.

Fuck you

Striker

They did release some of the ratings for Bears-Jets, as posted in the NFL Thread.

Mohamed Massaquoi had a similar season compared to Michael Crabtree, and their ratings are eight numbers apart. Massaquoi at 75 and Crabbles at 83. SMH

Alex Smith and Josh Freeman both 77.

Buc and Bill WR's are awful; if LJ plays as BUF again, he's one of the few who can work with that. It's Lee Evans and a bunch of 60 rated players. Bills' QBs are 70 and 69, Brohm and Edwards, respectively.

Jake Delhomme at 74 for CLE, with Wallace right behind him and McCoy at 71.

They kept Big Jake in the mid 80's. Bradshaw bumped to 78. Andre Brown still decent at 69.

Giants' WRs, as I suspected, are in the margin: Smith at 88, Nicks 81, and Mario, lower than I had thought, is 76. Ramses Barden at 60 OVR >_<

Wellie will have to see the video to see where they put the teams' DTs and other positions. :\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqIPhPeeetU&

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
They did release some of the ratings for Bears-Jets, as posted in the NFL Thread.

Mohamed Massaquoi had a similar season compared to Michael Crabtree, and their ratings are eight numbers apart. Massaquoi at 75 and Crabbles at 83. SMH
Crabtree played in 5 less games!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nah. I'm inbetween every day Joe like yourself and supreme god like fmt. Your as much of a commish as pheeknicks. That's more accurate

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Nah. I'm inbetween every day Joe like yourself and supreme god like fmt. Your as much of a commish as pheeknicks. That's more accurate
And you Bob better than Bob in purgatory league, it's been 8 weeks bro, play your game.

DCX

Top Bottom