• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sanjuro

Fuuuuck :(

I still want TW...but are you skipping out on TW14?

Actually not really, I'm sitting here all cool and you're the one coming after me. Mad cause you know you're not legit.

What kind of person would beat a Soka?

Yeah, because you threw a hissy fit. I've beaten you before, probably will beat you again. Could have just manned up.

Sanjuro

After the next 9 tries you will

let's see if your 10th stamp aka free win is free of gimmicks

I'm kinda with you. The tiger woods team disgusts me. they pretty DLC the shit out of everything

How is it a gimmick? I beat you fair and square. You are still stretching to make people feel sorry for your or something of that nature.

How is it a gimmick? I beat you fair and square. You are still stretching to make people feel sorry for your or something of that nature.

gimmick06.jpg

Ramirez

Onside kicking in the 3rd, down by one score is pretty stupid.

But I mean c'mon, we all know the thought of this league being "sim" went out the window a long time ago.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Onside kicking in the 3rd, down by one score is pretty stupid.

But I mean c'mon, we all know the thought of this league being "sim" went out the window a long time ago.

i expect your play with the Rams next year to be pretty sim in comparison with how the real life rams will do. Middling in third place in the NFC West

LukeSmith

Has any thought been given to giving Shake the Browns and reuniting Daw with the team he built over the first couple years of the franchise?

Daw? Shake? Frenchie?

To be clear, no coaching changes will happen until after the playoffs are complete.

rinse82

That would kinda suck for Shake who traded out of the 1st round to have two picks next year

But if he's cool with that it makes sense

Rorschach

Yeah, that would suck for shake. Plus, he owes me an HFA game!

Az: did you find out when you'd be available? Ballpark estimate would be nice.

CB3

We've gone too deep for a changing of teams. He shouldn't feel pressured to change.

Unless he makes a separate thread asking for them. We can all have flashbacks

Has any thought been given to giving Shake the Browns and reuniting Daw with the team he built over the first couple years of the franchise?

Daw? Shake? Frenchie?

To be clear, no coaching changes will happen until after the playoffs are complete.

Doesn't matter to me but shake is not obligated to do that.... If he really wants the browns then so be it!

You'll lose your coaching record doe

Mrbob

You mean DM. That loss you took yesterday has put you into a tailspin!

I think he is still shaking off the Kap Super Bowl choke job. He was trying to act tough on aim on how it didn't matter that Kap is the only QB in Niners history to lose a Super Bowl.

You mean DM. That loss you took yesterday has put you into a tailspin!

Bigat: Someone text dm
FMT: Ok i'll text him. Hey bigat, he (as in DM) said he would be around tonight at 7

more like the win yesterday (probably the biggest win of your madden career considering you have never done anything of consequence in your 20+ or whatever seasons in the league) got your head so high up in the clouds that you can no longer see the peasants below. enjoy your guaranteed superbowl win! as i said before i'm 100% sure you won't blow it this time. 100%

I think he is still shaking off the Kap Super Bowl choke job. He was trying to act tough on aim on how it didn't matter that Kap is the only QB in Niners history to lose a Super Bowl.

and as i told you last night, kap has already done more in his career in 10 games than jpout has done in 7 years or however long he has been pouting it up in this league

CB3

I love when FMT gets hostile because the real 9ers and virtual 9ers are crumbling before his eyes. You can feel the anger and venom in his posts.

I love when FMT gets hostile because he real 9ers and virtual 9ers are crumbling before his eyes. You can feel the anger and venom in his posts.

at least i stick around for better or worse. much rather be around for my team to crumble than be a fair weather front runner fan! then again, "who has time for sub par football"? who has time for that anyways!

eznark

Banned
Don know what CB is crowing about. He roots for an entire team of Kaepernicks. The Eagles made shitting all over yourself in the biggest game cool way before Kaepernick trademarked it.

CB3

at least i stick around for better or worse. much rather be around for my team to crumble than be a fair weather front runner fan! then again, "who has time for sub par football"? who has time for that anyways!

My loyalties lie with this league! You should be commending me for playing a madden game when the real Eagles were shitting on the hopes of fans, everywhere. I could be like bob and make up excuses for not being able to play, when he is really just fucking around on steam.

Don know what CB is crowing about. He roots for an entire team of Kaepernicks. The Eagles made shitting all over yourself in the biggest game cool way before Kaepernick trademarked it.

the eagles are a lot like CB. a bunch of meaningless regular season victories and then completely choking in the playoffs like clockwork. but this years different... for sure!

p.s.

for CB, not the real eagles. they are so horrible i can't even say they'll win "meaningless regular season games" anymore. at least CB doesn't have to waste his time watching

CB3

Stirring the pot on cue. I could set my watch by you, friend. I just need Soka to make a sarcastic post soon and everything will be right!

the eagles are a lot like CB. a bunch of meaningless regular season victories and then completely choking in the playoffs like clockwork. but this years different... for sure!

p.s.

for CB, not the real eagles. they are so horrible i can't even say they'll win "meaningless regular season games" anymore. at least CB doesn't have to waste his time watching

Thats right. Give in to the anger.

Top Bottom