• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ferny, I'm going to the neighbors to watch the Hawks-Sharks. I can play late late tonight if you can.

EDIT: Neighbor is banging his gf tonight instead of watching game, got the text as I was about to knock on the door. :jnc So I'm available just let me know!

BigAT

tumblr_mf27re8Nnv1rx2zjwo1_500.gif

LJ11

Good game rinse, you kicked my ass. Worst game of Madden I've played in years.

You had some wtf plays, my guys in position on three different occasions and they don't make a play. Made too many mistakes though, most out of frustration.

Need to change my game up.

rinse82

GG LJ, have to say there was reverse HFA at work or something, that Whitmore TD off the screen was so unlike him - he doesn't break tackles.

Had the run game going early to keep you off balance and my D was beast.

I think that scrim we played a whole back helped me plan a little bit, even though you were probably trying a whole bunch of stuff when we played that one.

rinse82

You had some wtf plays, my guys in position on three different occasions and they don't make a play. Made too many mistakes though, most out of frustration.

Yeah, the Carroll catch where you took me down at the 1...when I threw it I thought instantly a pick was coming because your DB played it right, but last second he kinda moved downward.

why couldn't you have saved that for me :(

LJ11

You've gotten good with the MLB, just watch out for the short routes, and don't over pursue on that outside run. Really was dominated in some respects, but I was a one trick pony which made it easier to defend.

I should have worked Cox's side more, but again, I wasn't thinking. Good luck with the rest of your games man.

why couldn't you have saved that for me :(

With the way I'm playing you never. Spiller's also getting hurt every other play.

LukeSmith

Rinsler has improved a lot. I had to work my ass off to beat him in our last game. Drizzler is improving too. AFC South is tough

You've gotten good with the MLB, just watch out for the short routes, and don't over pursue on that outside run. Really was dominated in some respects, but I was a one trick pony which made it easier to defend.

I should have worked Cox's side more, but again, I wasn't thinking. Good luck with the rest of your games man.

With the way I'm playing you never. Spiller's also getting hurt every other play.

spiller sounds like LMJ. i just run out of bounds with him if i can. he fumbles a lot or gets hurt

rinse82

Took me 2 brutal seasons to get the talent level up on my team. Plus playing you guys ups my game naturally.

Got some good W's so far this year, and finally done with the AFC South! Brutal division

Rorschach

Oh, ok, we don't need a FREE LEVIOUS campaign, then.

We've all been banned at one point or another for something stupid. Some of us multiple times!

bluemax

Banned
AFC Playoff Standings
1. Colts 10-1 5 games remaining
2. Bills 9-3 4 games remaining
3. Raiders 9-3 4 games remaining
4. Bengals 8-4 4 games remaining
5. Dolphins 9-3 4 games remaining
6. Texans 8-3 5 games remaining
7. Broncos 7-5 4 games remaining 1.5 GB
8. Stealers 6-5-1 4 games remaining 3 GB

NFC Playoff Standings
1. Eagles 10-2 4 games remaining
2. 49ers 10-2 4 games remaining
3. Saints 9-3 4 games remaining
4. Bears 7-4 5 games remaining
5. Giants 10-2 4 games remaining
6. Seahawks 8-4 4 games remaining
7. Buccaneers 7-5 4 games remaining 1 GB (Seattle has h2h tie breaker)
8. Vikings 6-5 5 games remaining 1.5 GB

Remaining Week 13 Games:
Colts @ Texans
Vikings @ Bears (Wednesday or Thursday is all Bob as committed to)
Cowboys @ Redskins (Tomorrow at 7/7:30 est)
Jets @ Titans (Tonight maybe)
Chargers @ Chiefs (Tomorrow)

Rorschach

I haven't!!!

You mean 7-730 est.

I too have never been banned.

I never have yet. There was one time where I could've been if FMT or one of you other bros didn't tell me about one of my posts.
Stay out of gaming side and peanut butter threads!
Only time I got banned was back in high school when Blackace thought I pirated The Massacre, what a shitty way to go!

lol

Sokantish

Remaining Week 13 Games:
Colts @ Texans
Vikings @ Bears (Wednesday or Thursday is all Bob as committed to)
Buccaneers @ Giants (In Progress)
Cowboys @ Redskins (Tomorrow at 7/7:30 est)
Jets @ Titans (Tonight maybe)
Chargers @ Chiefs (Tomorrow)

Yeah Bob said he's too busy tonight because he has to pick up Fire Emblem from Best Buy

McNei1y

Fine. I'll just say that I'm going to play and not play.

So today is National Signing Day. I work at a high school with some good football players. I'm going to witness them signing their lives away to Virginia Tech and Clemson. Fools. Big Ten football is where it's at!

Top Bottom