• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you stopped eating the chum I'd stop throwing it in.

Actually im pretty sure most of my posts referencing your "chum" are pretty self aware of what you're attempting to do. Its hard to bait a baiter!

Stirring the pot on cue. I could set my watch by you, friend. I just need Soka to make a sarcastic post soon and everything will be right!

Thats right. Give in to the anger.

since when is complimenting you anger? you've got a lock on that first superbowl championship, i just know it!

Sanjuro

Just found a neat game on the XBOX Live Indie Game. Called Arcadecraft. Kind of a simple simulator of owning and operating an arcade from the 80s. $3.

Rorschach

My right tackle has given up 22 sacks. He's very not good. :(

Right tackles are bad in this game. :\ Yours might be extra bad because he used to be a backup, though.

btw- try stepping up in the pocket instead of going side to side. It helps buy a second. Running outside is asking for the DEs to disengage and come after you.

Sokantish

Right tackles are bad in this game. :\ Yours might be extra bad because he used to be a backup, though.

btw- try stepping up in the pocket instead of going side to side. It helps buy a second. Running outside is asking for the DEs to disengage and come after you.

My RT leads my team with sacks allowed too! Him and my LG are both at 6 allowed

I'd like to thank LiveWire for letting Michael Oher go. :)

Seriously. I think Livewire purposely bombed this team before he abandoned it. My first week in connected careers and on my list of to-do items is "Contract Rejected: Terrell Suggs"

Really? You couldn't make it work with Suggs before leaving? Ass.

Has any thought been given to giving Shake the Browns and reuniting Daw with the team he built over the first couple years of the franchise?

Daw? Shake? Frenchie?

To be clear, no coaching changes will happen until after the playoffs are complete.

One step ahead of you, Luke!

I pm'd him last night and asked him if he wanted the Chiefs back being as he built the team. I figured it was only fair. He said he'd rather stick with the Browns. It really doesn't matter to me which team i control. I'm just hoping to keep my foot in the door so i can start with a team in Madden 25 and build something from scratch. Last two seasons I've come in midway through and took over for others :/

CB3

Seriously. I think Livewire purposely bombed this team before he abandoned it. My first week in connected careers and on my list of to-do items is "Contract Rejected: Terrell Suggs"

Really? You couldn't make it work with Suggs before leaving? Ass.

He is just actually that bad/dumb in madden related issues

I'd bet he thinks he is an awesome GM

LukeSmith

I pm'd him last night and asked him if he wanted the Chiefs back being as he built the team. I figured it was only fair. He said he'd rather stick with the Browns. It really doesn't matter to me which team i control. I'm just hoping to keep my foot in the door so i can start with a team in Madden 25 and build something from scratch. Last two seasons I've come in midway through and took over for others :/

Aren't you a Packers fan?

You and eznark will have the battle for Godgers

daw840

Yeah. I'm not gonna take them back. Plus it would be fun to play other people in the league that I never get to play. Take a bit of a break from the Rors/Crow/Nights games that I've been playing since I can remember...lol

ps. I will be taking them back next year though....lol

Aren't you a Packers fan?

You and eznark will have the battle for Godgers

I'd love to use the Packers but Ez is a vet. I haven't even completed a full madden yet so i won't try to take them from him. Maybe for Madden 26!

shake, how's it looking for tonight? I know you said there was a small chance you could play.

Can't tonight... sorry. I have to get some homework done before bed. I can play tomorrow night no problem though. That work?

CB3

I'd love to use the Packers but Ez is a vet. I haven't even completed a full madden yet so i won't try to take them from him. Maybe for Madden 26!

Can't tonight... sorry. I have to get some homework done before bed. I can play tomorrow night no problem though. That work?

If you are lucky enough to get a spot to start the league (I'd put money on that happening if you ride out the length of this years game), you are enough of a vet to challenge for a team.

Ramirez

i expect your play with the Rams next year to be pretty sim in comparison with how the real life rams will do. Middling in third place in the NFC West

Yea yea, suck my dick.

My right tackle has given up 22 sacks. He's very not good. :(

Pretty sure mine has given up close to 20, and pretty much all of the worst guys in the league at giving up sacks are RTs. They're either broken, or people know how to dial up cheese on that side, Wellie style!

Top Bottom