• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

rinse82

Hmm, my last 4 games are against teams with losing records. 8-8/9-7 a possibility?

I just jinxed myself, 5-11 confirmed.

Fine. I'll just say that I'm going to play and not play.

So today is National Signing Day. I work at a high school with some good football players. I'm going to witness them signing their lives away to Virginia Tech and Clemson. Fools. Big Ten football is where it's at!

That'll be good whenever they finally join the SEC.

Fine. I'll just say that I'm going to play and not play.

So today is National Signing Day. I work at a high school with some good football players. I'm going to witness them signing their lives away to Virginia Tech and Clemson. Fools. Big Ten football is where it's at!

Clemson would beat the bejesus out of every team in the Big Ten. Yes, even Ohio State.

lol I'm just kidding. I just wanted to see some of these kids play against Maryland. I mean, I will get to see that chance next year anyway but still...

They'll probably start looking at B1G schools in a couple years since that's all they'll be seeing on tv anyway.

McNei1y

They'll probably start looking at B1G schools in a couple years since that's all they'll be seeing on tv anyway.

Even though Maryland isn't a good football school, I like the move to the Big Ten because of the fact they have their own station. I'll be able to watch Maryland on network TV without this garbage ESPN3 crap.

Splat

Story we're up next. Can you play after Vance tonight? I am out of town until Sunday morning starting tomorrow night :(

Ferny

I haven't had a gaming pc for about a year. Whats his tag on steam/ some1 else wanna check for me?

I'm around just sometimes posts get lost here so I don't always go back. You can always PM me and i'll always get back to you quickly. I can do 4-5 CT today Drizz.

Nightz

I ended up getting Battlefield 3 Premium Edition for $30 and FIFA for $16 from GMG last night. Man, Origin download speeds are crap.

Smokey

Phee myplayer is now a star... He has cp3 handles, the vertical of Westbrook and iggys shooting form.

He's amazing. Maybe we should contact ld2k(lol) about blacktop.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Always online requires? Guess I won't be on the nextbox.

When was the last time you played xbox offline?

Not saying i agree. The no used games thing is dumb. Just that these days its rare when you atleast dont have a wifi network to connect it to.

eznark

Banned
When was the last time you played xbox offline?

Not saying i agree. The no used games thing is dumb. Just that these days its rare when you atleast dont have a wifi network to connect it to.

Principal. Honestly I never play the Xbox outside of madden so I'm looking for an excuse to not get it. Gears and Halo suck and I don't care about Forza.

CB3

There's no way only 1 of these consoles goes online only/no used games

Both or none.

Why? They arent tethered. Sony stands to gain alot by allowing used games. Thats a huge fucking market, even if they dont get money from those sales.

TheCrow

There's no way only 1 of these consoles goes online only/no used games

Both or none.

Edge said:
What’s trickier for Microsoft is in explaining its decision when faced with Sony’s plans for the PlayStation 4. Walk into a game retailer and the choice could be simple: PlayStation 4 is more powerful, and plays second-hand games....

PS4 it is! Yakuza and Nintendo is all I need from my consoles anyway.

rinse82

Why? They arent tethered. Sony stands to gain alot by allowing used games. Thats a huge fucking market, even if they dont get money from those sales.

Because it would be suicide for the company that did it.

There would have to be a ridiculous value proposition if Microsoft were to go at this alone.

I'll eat crow if Microsoft goes this direction and Sony doesn't though.

TheCrow

Because it would be suicide for the company that did it.

There would have to be a ridiculous value proposition if Microsoft were to go at this alone.

I'll eat crow if Microsoft goes this direction and Sony doesn't though.

Leave me out of this. Edge reported it, I'm just the messenger.

Forza is my deciding factor, no other racing game is close to the same level. That and the PS4 controllers are fucking awful. I agree with Rinse that it seems really dumb of Microsoft to go that route, unless Sony is too.

Mrbob

Forza is my deciding factor, no other racing game is close to the same level. That and the PS4 controllers are fucking awful. I agree with Rinse that it seems really dumb of Microsoft to go that route, unless Sony is too.

Flopza? It's a poor man's Gran Turismo. Plus Sony stole all the key Bizarre talent and are making the true PGR sequel for PS4.

BigAT

I could swear that Microsoft and Sony are having a competition to see which one can make me less interested in their next gen console. Each one seems to be outdoing the other.

There is no way that news on nextbox is correct. And if it is ill just stick to ps4. I don't play offline much but to have the option removed is a joke.... And the no used games is a deal killer.

Ferny

I could swear that Microsoft and Sony are having a competition to see which one can make me less interested in their next gen console. Each one seems to be outdoing the other.

I go where DOTA goes.

I haven't bought a used game in years anyway. Could care less what they do.

DCX

DCX
The used game thing is a bummer. I would make a fee for another user to register the game kind of like the online codes but to make it so only the original buyer can only play the game is deal breaker.

It does seem like Sony is gaining momentum with PS4 having the more advanced tech, used game market and free online.

Then again the Vita is all of those things and the 3ds eats it lunch and dinner daily.

DCX

Mrbob

Here is the thing. If MS is going to do it, I bet Sony does as well. I don't see either one going at it alone.

Next gen, the worst aspects of Steam without the best parts. Where is Madden on PC?!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
WELCOME BACK, BROTHER

tonight ~7 est?

Yup. Should be online at 7

What's the benefit of steam? Pricing? I still prefer how the consoles let multiple users/accounts access content on the purchasing system.

CB3

The used game thing is a bummer. I would make a fee for another user to register the game kind of like the online codes but to make it so only the original buyer can only play the game is deal breaker.

It does seem like Sony is gaining momentum with PS4 having the more advanced tech, used game market and free online.

Then again the Vita is all of those things and the 3ds eats it lunch and dinner daily.

DCX

Online wont be free on PS4. id bet on it

TheCrow

Here is the thing. If MS is going to do it, I bet Sony does as well. I don't see either one going at it alone.

Next gen, the worst aspects of Steam without the best parts. Where is Madden on PC?!

I don't know about that. Sony is a Japanese company and the used games market is huge in japan. I don't see how they could afford to not allow used games.

Top Bottom