• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

rinse82

Rinse, I have not rooted my Nexus 4 yet. Still running stock.

I agree the colors seem a little washed out at first versus the Iphone, but you get used to it. I enjoy the better screen size on the Nexus 4 though. The Iphone 5 is 16:9, but it feels wrong because the screen looks stretched out. It is too long and too thin.

I flashed the latest franco kernel and my battery life is improved already. Still running stock rom though.

I also played around with some settings and now able to get 4G/LTE with the Nexus 4, amazing. Apparently you can only do it on Canadian networks (might be doable on select US networks)

rinse82

Except I messaged last on 2/6, and day before where you could have gone. Not to mention I'm logged into various messengers more than most people in the league.

Like eznark said, I have no power now, it's a sim. You just want to play stat pad like a cunt due to my predicament.

That's fine, no need to make up shit though.

I don't give a fuck, sim it.

i deem the jags/pats game to be a simit. i see sanjuro available to play on the first day, then i don't see any contact the next day from either person, and then contact last night from rinse. now maybe there was more discussion via pm, i don't know. but it seems to me that sanjuro was ready to play upon advance and rinse couldn't. rinse was ready to play yesterday and sanjuro couldn't because of his power being out. sucky situation but a simit will be had

eznark you motherfucker now when i'm playing fire emblem i can't un-see that they have no feet and thats all i look at now! i never even noticed before.... damn you!

Mrbob

I flashed the latest franco kernel and my battery life is improved already. Still running stock rom though.

I also played around with some settings and now able to get 4G/LTE with the Nexus 4, amazing. Apparently you can only do it on Canadian networks (might be doable on select US networks)

Extra battery life? Sweet, I'll have to check out that kernel.

Which version do you use?

LukeSmith

Soka more than anyone in the league, you seem to have plays where your guys just happen to randomly be open for no reason.

Truly, you're a magician.

Sokantish

Hey man, that one TD you got with Peterson the guy just refused to follow him... but I know what you're saying. I got a lot of breaks again that game

LukeSmith

Hey man, that one TD you got with Peterson the guy just refused to follow him... but I know what you're saying. I got a lot of breaks again that game

The Owusu TD wasn't a break, it was the same play you scored with Harvin (just flipped) on the previous game where the coverage just falls apart for no reason.

Wish we had replays, EA and Bluemax betrayed all of us by working on an iPhone game

Smokey

The Owusu TD wasn't a break, it was the same play you scored with Harvin (just flipped) on the previous game where the coverage just falls apart for no reason.

Wish we had replays, EA and Bluemax betrayed all of us by working on an iPhone game

he really did :(

Tell me the play and i promise to only use it against Crow!

Mrbob

Prediction time:

1) I'm only going to need 10 wins to secure the wild card because Soka is going to dagger Bluemax's season

2) Two teams from the NFC North are going to the playoffs. Suck our balls league.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Prediction time:

1) I'm only going to need 10 wins to secure the wild card because Soka is going to dagger Bluemax's season

2) Two teams from the NFC North are going to the playoffs. Suck our balls league.
Just goes to show how shitty the majority of the NFC is. DM wasn't paying enough attention to allow to NFC South teams to make it

Mrbob

Just goes to show how shitty the majority of the NFC is. DM wasn't paying enough attention to allow to NFC South teams to make it

So shitty I beat the best team in the NFC East on the road and two 10 win NFC teams overall.

You already won though in the post season, we got that. I'm not going to guarantee anything except my playoff prediction!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So shitty I beat the best team in the NFC East on the road and two 10 win NFC teams overall.
No one takes you seriously. Its like when livewire lucks out and beats someone. Its cause they weren't paying attention

Mrbob

Says the guy touched by Donny's gift year after year and nothing to show for it. Clock is ticking on your window!

Bah, I got Sanjuro next. Let me know when you get power.

Game of the week is definitely Smokey @ Ph33. Smokey is the only team undefeated on the road while ph33 is the only team undefeated at home.

eznark

Banned
I hope your wife is one of those women who think all game systems are the same and she picked you up Sly for the PS2

"You said you want Sly for your playstation thingy. That's what i got!!"

She totally is. It's always touch and go. She is only willing to buy games for me like once every six months because of the disgusting people in game stores/sections. She really hates poors and fats.

bluemax

Banned
No store in my area had Fire Emblem last night. I decided to grab Paper Mario as a consolation.

Gonna try to fix my PS3 though so I can play NNK.

bluemax

Banned
AFC Playoff Standings
1. Bills 10-3 3 games remaining
2. Raiders 10-3 3 games remaining
3. Texans 10-3 3 games remaining
4. Bengals 9-4 3 games remaining
5. Colts 10-3 3 games remaining
6. Dolphins 9-4 3 games remaining
7. Broncos 7-5 4 games remaining 1.5 GB
8. Chargers 7-5-1 3 games remaining 2 GB
9. Stealers 6-5-1 4 games remaining 2.5 GB

NFC Playoff Standings
1. 49ers 11-2 3 games remaining
2. Saints 10-3 3 games remaining
3. Eagles 10-3 3 games remaining
4. Bears 8-5 3 games remaining
5. Giants 10-3 3 games remaining
6. Seahawks 8-5 3 games remaining
7. Vikings 8-5 3 games remaining
8. Buccaneers 7-6 3 games remaining 1 GB (Seattle has h2h tie breaker)
9. Falcons 6-7 3 games remaining 2 GB
10. Rams 6-7 3 games remaining 2 GB

DM's grad school schedule is costing him a shot at that playoffs :(

Mrbob

Actually, I'm in the 6 spot right now because Soka owns the H2H tiebreaker over me.

Then I own the head to head tiebreaker over you for the wild card. :D

Falcons and Rams playoff chances still there, but slim.

Top Bottom