• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

gg cb.

I might grab fifa for 26$ how many times have you guys played together?

Me and Crow have played for like 3 nights now and me Crow and Soka played together last night for a game before Soka abandoned us

Have yet to have all four of us (Nightz the other) play together

BigAT

Another playoff run, another crucial injury!

It wouldnt be madden without it

uLfO1uh.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When I was a youngster I used to game on a TV set up on a desk and all my consoles were there, so my brother and I got used to playing at a desk on an office chair, so I actually prefer my gaming on my monitor and to watch (listen to) news or sports on the TV. I have an OG Xbox that doesn't output HDMI, so I had to get an Xbox VGA cable to connect to the monitor.

I'd just end up disappointed with my stats if I played the computer instead of Sanjuro.

At this point I can't worry about any damn stats. I just want a win X.X

On the flip side my WR Rivers seems to have gotten a shit load of XP after the last game. must have reached some sweet 10000 XP milestone or something

Mrbob

Fire Emblem has a transforming furry. GOTY.

Love the conversations between Sully and Virion. Sully so mean to him. Make sure to pair them up together!

I just sent him some steam messages

Perhaps he appears

oh he's getting the messages. he responded in the NFL thread to my message from earlier.

p.s.

soka i set DM to auto pilot in the event that im not around to do it tomorrow night. trasher can play the CPU right now for all i care. if DM can't be bothered to respond to a PM or post a message in this thread then i can't be bothered to have trasher wait to see if DM might come around!

ph33nix: yo
ph33nix: you wanna play your madden game
ph33nix: you about to get autopiloted
dmczaf is now Away.

He deserves it!

Top Bottom