• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sanjuro

Darksiders 2 is $15 as well...is that game any good?

EDIT: Fuck it. I might pull the trigger on that 3DS XL with Mario Kart. Hrgghhhhhhhh....

Sanjuro

Just to be 100% sure, the games I purchased on my old Wii using the VC, they are long gone and cannot be recovered or used on the 3DS VC?

Mrbob

What is the purpose of pairing up? I know it slightly increases stats but it seems that having 2 separate turns is more valuable
Pairing up helps a couple ways. As the friendship meter grows the other person may help to attack or block an enemies attack against the other person.

Also, you can protect lower hit point characters with stronger ones. Using the switch option you can use the higher hit point character to guard when a bunch of enemies are close. Then use the weaker character to clean up and get kills to boost xp and levels.

eznark

Banned
Pairing up helps a couple ways. As the friendship meter grows the other person may help to attack or block an enemies attack against the other person.

Also, you can protect lower hit point characters with stronger ones. Using the switch option you can use the higher hit point character to guard when a bunch of enemies are close. Then use the weaker character to clean up and get kills to boost xp and levels.

Yeah. Letting crappy characters get close enough to do damage without getting attacked is the best thing about it. I don't see how you'd even level a clown like Donnell otherwise.

eznark

Banned
I also don't like the Pegasus characters. Seems like they get 1 hit killed all the time

Jesus dude, they are the best! Fly your heavy hitters around the map to grab loot!

Chrom married the dumb bitch that trips all oversell in my game because I was constantly using her to fly him into the shit.

bluemax

Banned
Pretty sure wellie and col played at like 5am one time.

I played Mig at 2am pst once.

Best Buy has some 3DS games on sale:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338295

Paper Mario SS for $19.99
Kid Icarus $14.99
Professor Layton for $14.99

I purchased all three. Good deal for 50 bucks. Can't get Nintendo published games cheaper than this. Shipping is not available for a couple of these games so you need to use store pickup instead.

Lame. I just bought Paper Mario at full price last week.

Origin?! I'll buy it tonight then

Also FE peeps, be sure to DL the free map. I got Marth after the battle plus I could level up a few times.

I downloaded some street pass stuff and fought some teams who raped me. They all kill me with 1 counter!

bluemax

Banned
Origin?! I'll buy it tonight then

Also FE peeps, be sure to DL the free map. I got Marth after the battle plus I could level up a few times.

I downloaded some street pass stuff and fought some teams who raped me. They all kill me with 1 counter!

Did you get the free Best Buy DLC or is it the same?

eznark

Banned
I need to go find some people with a 3DS so I can do the spotpass thing. I'll probably take it to Soldier Field on Sunday.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its a bummer that thing is too big to just put in your pocket and take with you wherever to get those spot passes. It usually just ends up not leaving the house for me.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I thought the spot pass worked through any wi fi connection as well? Something I recall about them saying they didnt want it to be as restrictive as dq ix.

bluemax

Banned
I didn't get the best buy stuff. I got it from GameStop with a stupid art book

You don't have to buy it from Best Buy, you just have to take your 3DS close enough to a Best Buy to download it from the "Nintendo Zone".

This is what it says online:

Fire Emblem: Awakening Free DLC Map
Receive access to the downloadable Champion of Yore 1 map and unlock the Marth character. To receive this map, you will need Wi-Fi access and must play through the fifth mission. Outrealm Gate will appear on the world map once you play through the fifth mission.
Offer dates subject to change. Best Buy is a Nintendo Zone location, which provides a free and automatic Wi-Fi connection. While supplies last.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You used to be able to just name your wifi "bestbuy" and that shit would work. I dunno if they ever fixed it

I'm too lazy to be an overachiever. Big 4 tax or audit would be too much work. So can we play at around 3:30 cst? Give or take a few minutes since I don't know the bus schedule at that time.

But you have a job while going to school. That's an overachiever to me! :)

330CST is fine. I am supposed to go mountain biking at 4 but they can wait a little bit

eznark

Banned
Oh shit, I've married off the whole royal family now. Can't believe these clowns never bang before they propose. Total Bob style.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
You gonna make sure your future son in law bangs your daughter before proposing?

Top Bottom