• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Chandler Parsons is here too... Waitress said Tyson chandler is on the way.

I just wanna meet Noah tho!!! I'm too nervous to say what's up tho bros :(

bluemax

Banned
Remaining Gams
Buffalo @ St. Louis
Cleveland @ Baltimore
Pittsburgh @ New Jersey A
New Jersey B @ Houston
New Orleans @ Dallas
Kansas City @ Denver
Jacksonville @ Green Bay
Miami @ Indianapolis

BigAT

RT @RossTuckerEA Disguising coverages is a big part of what they've done all year in New York. #CCM

2 man

I'm good at camouflage.

bad%2Bcamo%2Bday.jpg

Ramirez

Well, that could have went worse I guess. I gotta say though, watching 3 of my guys block no one and watch JPP come in untouched was amusing.

lol wtf you're not trying to hook up with him. just walk up to him and say hey bro i'm a big fan can i get a pic?

2 man + JPP LE D

That's exactly what i did! No dice though :(

pretty much verbatim

shakezula the mic rula " whats up man i'm a huge bulls fan, you mind taking a pic with me?"

*LEGENDARY FISTBUMP WITH JOAKIM ENSUES*

Noah "you mind waiting till were done eating?"

sakezula " we're about to leave, you mind right now?"

Noah " can you give me 5 minutes?" aka nah mother fucker im eating with my boys leave me alone

I wish i had tits :(

anway tho i got to fist bump a bulls player. Eat a dick BOOBS!!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That's exactly what i did! No dice though :(

pretty much verbatim

shakezula the mic rula " whats up man i'm a huge bulls fan, you mind taking a pic with me?"

*LEGENDARY FISTBUMP WITH JOAKIM ENSUES*

Noah "you mind waiting till were done eating?"

sakezula " we're about to leave, you mind right now?"

Noah " can you give me 5 minutes?" aka nah mother fucker im eating with my boys leave me alone

I wish i had tits :(

anway tho i got to fist bump a bulls player. Eat a dick BOOBS!!!!

None of this happened.

Trasher

Remaining Gams
Buffalo @ St. Louis
Cleveland @ Baltimore
Pittsburgh @ New Jersey A
New Jersey B @ Houston
New Orleans @ Dallas
Kansas City @ Denver
Jacksonville @ Green Bay
Miami @ Indianapolis

You are telling me that DM and Rors played already?!?!

Rorschach

Yea, Rors is now going into the playoffs hot!

Only VJ apparently. And it doesn't matter. I'll be one and done anyway.... the sad part is you guys will have to wait 'till Monday night or Tuesday morning for my game!

You are telling me that DM and Rors played already?!?!

Unfortunately, no. And it's probably our last chance ever since our divisions won't meet again and he'll probably be done with Madden anyway. :< Good luck, DM!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Bird I forgot I had plans tonight. Might not be ready till 11 or 12. Otherwise I'm free saturday until early evening.

eznark

Banned
Pheenix aside from not having any games or people to play those games against, WiiU online is no different than the other consoles.

Rinse you up? Let me see if my wife is going for a run this morning if not we can play right now.

rinse82

Pheenix aside from not having any games or people to play those games against, WiiU online is no different than the other consoles.

Rinse you up? Let me see if my wife is going for a run this morning if not we can play right now.

Let's do it

I'm on

Top Bottom