• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

Smokey why can't you play tonight

Why do you insist on being the black sheep of the league

11926523196hu6H3.jpg

Happens to the best of us...

Look at FMT. Never failing at an opportunity to grab XP against the CPU.

no, that is for when i play you. i'd much rather play a human opponent than the CPU. if i never got another XP it wouldn't change my team anyways!

Shameful, Frenchie. This league will wait until Smokey is able to play you.

lol wtf? i WANT to play him! such was the "?!" as in "oh should i keep you on auto pilot against me too you bum!"

p.s.

and you act as if i want to play the CPU because i'm scared big bad smokey might beat me. lulz. game will be a cakewalk either way. i just want to embarrass him on smokeyTV

Sokantish

Don't be that naïve it's entirely possible that is what happened. Spread it out over x amount of years and keep money coming in along with WoW.
I just don't think they would have taken this long to release an expansion if they already had the work done. They released the expansion to wc3 in a year but it takes them almost 3 years to release HOTS. If they really did what you guys think they did they could have easily released them earlier. Or is it all some elaborate plot to trick people into buying 1 game 3 times in a span of 5+ years?

BigAT

XXXXXXX 9:02 pm:
tell XXXXXXXX i am alive, and why is he wondering?!
please and thanks
oh and keep it anonymous as usual​

Colasante

gg cola. Couldn't throw at all at the beginning. Also, Hall blows so much ass in this game. (and irl)

GG. I don't know what determines a team's special teams skill level, but your punt return unit was great and my return unit was awful. I couldn't get past the damn 20 yard line once.

FMT drops $350 on a WiiU then rides his high horse into the thread to lecture us on value propositions?

ejom5pps1.gif

Correction, I dropped $500+ on it because I bought 2 games. I don't see how that invalidates my issues with Hots. It's like if a jets fan says to a texans fan "wow Matt shaub sucks" and the texans fan says "lol you're one to talk! Look at your qb!"

They both suck. WiiU is an overpriced console and hots is an overpriced expansion

McNei1y

GG. I don't know what determines a team's special teams skill level, but your punt return unit was great and my return unit was awful. I couldn't get past the damn 20 yard line once.

Brandon Banks is overrated as fuck in this game. He's quick, agile, can accelerate immediately, and he can break tackles somehow. It's unfair... but I love the damn guy in this game.

BigAT

Correction, I dropped $500+ on it because I bought 2 games. I don't see how that invalidates my issues with Hots. It's like if a jets fan says to a texans fan "wow Matt shaub sucks" and the texans fan says "lol you're one to talk! Look at your qb!"

They both suck. WiiU is an overpriced console and hots is an overpriced expansion

That's...that's not what it's like at all. It would be like if you were the Jets GM and signed Mark Sanchez to a big contract, then said "Signing Shaub to a big contract is stupid, that's something I would never do!"

That's...that's not what it's like at all. It would be like if you were the Jets GM and signed Mark Sanchez to a big contract, then said "Signing Shaub to a big contract is stupid, that's something I would never do!"

No, it's not even like that. It would be more like baalke saying the ravens overpaid for joe flacco and the niners would never pay near that for what flacco is. But to Ozzie newsome flacco is strangely worth that money.

You are Ozzie newsome and I'm gm of the year Trent Reginald baalke

Mrbob

I chose Most Wanted.

I now see why my origin account was hacked. I checked Sim City and it says I played it for 17 hours. I've only played it about 5. I go to the server listings and notice there are cities on servers I never, ever joined.

Hooray for Origin. At least this looks to be the extent of the hack. Someone just wanted to try out Sim City.

bluemax

Banned
How did they get away with not paying you? Can't you sue them or something?

That makes 4 of us so far! I can't wait to not play it with you guys. Its going to be so much fun!

The company I was working for was sub sub contracting for them. My employer couldn't afford to sue even though Crystal was in breach. The company I worked for no longer exists so there won't ever be a lawsuit.

how much do they owe you? i'll cut you a check today

I don't even remember now but somewhere between $3k and $6k.

Ferny

The company I was working for was sub sub contracting for them. My employer couldn't afford to sue even though Crystal was in breach. The company I worked for no longer exists so there won't ever be a lawsuit.

I don't even remember now but somewhere between $3k and $6k.

We're gonna start a kickstarter for you blue.

YOU MY BOY BLUE!

bluemax

Banned
Bluemax, who owes you money? Crystal Dynamics?

Technically the company in India that we subcontracted to but Square Enix Eidos was calling the shots and they kept dicking us over on milestones. The whole thing was a clusterfuck.

I'm not overly serious with my boycott.

Top Bottom