• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
So much for StarCraft night, dicks! Probably wouldn't be able to play online anyway since I don't want to interrupt my Lego City download.

Sokantish

So much for StarCraft night, dicks! Probably wouldn't be able to play online anyway since I don't want to interrupt my Lego City download.
I would have been there but my power is still out! A tree and a bunch of huge branches took out a power line and its still not fixed

Smokey

Bring everything you have! I'm going to crush you so bad you won't even want to be in the madden 25 league biiiiiiiiitch!

image.php

FMT pls

Did yall get that popup for the free game on Origin? I went with Most Wanted. I'm probably alone tho

FMT you getting MW on Wii U? First release in like 2 months for that garbaghe console of yours

image.php

FMT pls

Did yall get that popup for the free game? I went with Most Wanted. I'm probably alone tho

FMT you getting MW on Wii U? First release in like 2 months lolz

what is MW?

edit - oh, most wanted. no, i have no interest in that. i HAD interest in a wiiU game that was supposed to be out last month (rayman) and then they delayed it FOR NO REASON!

my wiiU just collects dust...... much like my wii did

smokey could have played luke tomorrow, waiting till thrsday is bullshit

and yes i am lying in bed right now with my ipad stretching around like a cat, feels good

Mrbob

I got CJ'd that game. Couldn't stop him. And when I had position my guys wouldn't even make a play on the ball or not make a play.

The last drive to take the lead says it all.

1) 4th and 4 at my 47. He goes for it. I jump another pass to CJ with my SS, easy taint? NOPE. Ball hits off my hands, goes behind him, and into CJs hands for a first down. So not only did I get denied a taint, but also a big drive stopping play.

2) 3rd and 12 from his 45. Throws it to CJ into triple coverage. My safety jumps the route, in front of the ball. Stands there and lets the ball go over his head for a completion.

3) 3rd and goal from the 10. Does a crossing pattern to CJ. Read it the whole way. I jump in front of the ball again with my safety and he lets it by him to CJ for a TD.

GG Trashman!

Week 7:

Next vance date: Thursday @ 8 pm pst

Games:

49ers @ Texans
Panthers @ Seahawks
Saints @ Rams
Bills @ Browns
Bucs @ Cards
Chiefs @ Raiders
Eagles @ Giants
Cowboys @ Redskins
Steelers @ Packers
Dolphins @ Pats
Jets @ Bengals
Colts @ Titans
Chargers @ Ravens
Lions @ Falcons

NFC OPOTW: Calvin Johnson (Lions) - 14 rec, 227 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: D. Rodgers-Cromartie (Eagles) - 2 tackles, 2 int, 2 TD

AFC OPOTW: Ben Roofles (Steelers) - 14/26, 317 yards, 4 TD, 1 int, 3 car, 16 yards
AFC DPOTW: Mario Williasm (Bills) - 6 tackles, 5 sacks

LukeSmith

I got CJ'd that game. Couldn't stop him. And when I had position my guys wouldn't even make a play on the ball or not make a play.

The last drive to take the lead says it all.

1) 4th and 4 at my 47. He goes for it. I jump another pass to CJ with my SS, easy taint? NOPE. Ball hits off my hands, goes behind him, and into CJs hands for a first down. So not only did I get denied a taint, but also a big drive stopping play.

2) 3rd and 12 from his 45. Throws it to CJ into triple coverage. My safety jumps the route, in front of the ball. Stands there and lets the ball go over his head for a completion.

3) 3rd and goal from the 10. Does a crossing pattern to CJ. Read it the whole way. I jump in front of the ball again with my safety and he lets it by him to CJ for a TD.

GG Trashman!

So the consistent thing here is your bad user play?

DRIZZLER LETS GO

So the consistent thing here is your bad user play?

DRIZZLER LETS GO

I just started cooking dinner. I was gonna have QDoba but they wouldnt let me use the bathroom until they made me a burrito and I said fuck that shit I don't want to pay for a cold burrito I'll buy it after I use the bathroom and the guy said no that's not how it works so I said fuck this I'm not giving you money so I went to the grocery store and used their bathroom.

LukeSmith

I just started cooking dinner. I was gonna have QDoba but they wouldnt let me use the bathroom until they made me a burrito and I said fuck that shit I don't want to pay for a cold burrito I'll buy it after I use the bathroom and the guy said no that's not how it works so I said fuck this I'm not giving you money so I went to the grocery store and used their bathroom.

OK I am going to go to play StarCraft, another time

Rorschach

Worst "innovation" this year.

Worst part is how they are handed out. No, my DT or OLB isn't gonna have 10 tackles a game. Your QB just had 250 yards and 2 TDs? Cold streak! Didn't reach 300 yards or 3 tds! Your team blew out the other team, so you didn't pass much? Cold streak to all your WRs and your QB! Guy returns 3 kicks for TDs? Cold! CB isn't thrown at because he shut the other guy down? Cold, bitch!

i finally got out of kaps cold streak by not throwing ints and instead throwing TD's. i've still never seen him on a "hot" streak, even though i've had games where i threw 5 TD's and 0 int's. what do i have to do!

luckily my entire D is usually on a hot streak. except whitner.... just like in real life!

Rorschach

Woah, how do you know this?

I know they had an impact but damn.

The game tells you. It affects your individual stats (like THA), but it also takes away stuff like big hitter, plays ball, etc. Usually one. Sometimes more. You can combat it by buying "consistency" but it doesn't eliminate it. Helps a bit when they're full up on consistency, but it doesn't wipe it out completely.

luckily my entire D is usually on a hot streak. except whitner.... just like in real life!

Well, no shit. >:|

Mrbob

Lego City Undercover is pretty damn. Finally a decent Wii U game.

I'll be on HoTS tomorrow night. Have to get up early tomorrow. :(

LukeSmith

I accidentally hit the last button in the Community forum and found this:

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8301

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17583

FMT running a 2k tournament? lolz. I see twinhead is in it too. Must've been god awful

DAT time machine

so young

Twinhead playing as the Panthers - who probably recently went to the Super Bowl just like he magically started liking the Steelers. Fucking casual

Wellie already eeyoring

Ah Fifty, RIP DSchwartz

Top Bottom