• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
I kind of wish Jeff would just stop talking about games. Love listening to him talk about anything else though.

Brad saying subway is too unhealthy for him was the most amazing thing this week.

brentech

Brad saying subway is too unhealthy for him was the most amazing thing this week.

Since I don't focus on that podcast, I totally missed that. I'm sure you can manage to make it unhealthy, but kind of laughable in general.

Sous vide has been a great diet assist with easy portions. Started counting calories around the time I got that and have dropped like 8+ lbs (since like, early Jan). Not totally necessary, but I'm over 31 now and could stand to drop a few more pounds.
Personal felt/looked healthy where I was, but I mostly just didn't like my weight. Maybe it'll improve my cycling times as well when it stops snowing.

Jeff does to seem hate most games it seems. He did really like skyward sword it sounded like though!

BigAT

Skyward Sword is the worst Zelda by a country mile for me. It's really insulting to your intelligence throughout most of the game, especially the beginning few hours.

eznark

Banned
It's only funny because Brad said it. The guy who has added like 200 pounds over the last couple years.

Going to get ribs tonight to sous vide for tomorrow. Taking my daughter to a play this evening. School House a Rock so it'll be better than last years Pinkalicious.

Sanjuro

Skyward Sword is the worst Zelda by a country mile for me. It's really insulting to your intelligence throughout most of the game, especially the beginning few hours.

Mine would have to be probably some kind of three-way between Zelda 2, Wind Waker, Minish Cap.

Sanjuro

Minnish Cap is the best Zelda you fucking shitface

Oh, I enjoyed it the most out of the three. I just remember it being ridiculously short where normally I don't mind games being. I compared it more to Link's Awakening and the Oracle games.

Same with that Metroid Fusion. It seemed to be a trend at the time for the company.

eznark

Banned
Zelda II is cool as hell, but I haven't played it in like 15 years and I bet it doesn't hold up. For the time though I thought it was awesome.

Mrbob

I need to catch up on Zelda games. I've only finished OOT and A Link Between Worlds. Both were great. I'm halfway done with Wind Waker on Wii U but stopped for some reason, need to get back to it. Majoras Mask is next. Stoked for Wii U Zelda, hopefully releases this year.

I haven't used my wii u gamepad in a while but apparently the goddamn battery life is drained when not in use!

Yeah, this is why I leave it on the cradle.

eznark

Banned
Serious question, are there rechargeable batteries that don't slowly drain when not in use??

If Zelda 2 weren't called Zelda it would be hailed as a great nes game.

Ferny

MM is my favorite Zelda. I remember getting it and just powering through it when it first came out. Way more interesting to me than OOT.

eznark

Banned
Ugh I hate time limits. Had to redo the very first quest basically, find the kids, because I started it too late. I'll get used to it hopefully. Looks and controls freaking amazing, I love the c stick

eznark

Banned
I can play anytime after 9. Not sure if that's before the advance though. Hopefully these deformed lonely turds will give a Valentine's Day exemption though.

Greg

I can play anytime after 9. Not sure if that's before the advance though. Hopefully these deformed lonely turds will give a Valentine's Day exemption though.
54bE55K.gif

Phee can you play tonight? After all star Saturday?

Is there anytime tomorrow or Monday that would work for you

I am likely going to be balls deep into 2k

lol

soka and i are playing in 20 mins

2k can get fucked

played a game where i got my 25 corner threes and shit froze on the saving screen. never happened before. when i loaded again those fuckers said it never happened :(

rinse82

Is there anytime tomorrow or Monday that would work for you

I am likely going to be balls deep into 2k

2k can get fucked

played a game where i got my 25 corner threes and shit froze on the saving screen. never happened before. when i loaded again those fuckers said it never happened :(

Tomorrow anytime works as well.

Top Bottom