• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

after getting slammed consecutive times by soka i decided to spend the majority of the window scouting like my boy wellie...and..good things happened

on that long bomb soka threw i picked the wrong zone defense. the safety cheats way too much and then has to run back and cover his area in the play i called. didn't mean to select that one otherwise i would've manually played that safety. soka saw it though and took advantage...either that or he saw my play in the stream....WHICH ONE IS IT

edit: actually that play has clowney cheating and playing deep. i know to burn that one from the book going forward.

GG Smokey

good
game

Sokantish

on that long bomb soka threw i picked the wrong zone defense. the safety cheats way too much and then has to run back and cover his area in the play i called. didn't mean to select that one otherwise i would've manually played that safety. soka saw it though and took advantage...either that or he saw my play in the stream....WHICH ONE IS IT

edit: actually that play has clowney cheating and playing deep. i know to burn that one from the book going forward.

good
game

I needed all the help I could get!

GQman2121

Banned
Brent san, I'm on right now and about to play a random as a form of self torture. Can you play if we vance in the next hour or two?

week 15

Next vance: Tuesday @ 5 pm pst

Games:

Broncos @ patriots
Jets @ Texans
Ravens @ Browns - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Vikings @ Bears
Titans @ Jags
Cards @ Falcons
Lions @ Rams
Chiefs @ Saints
Panthers @ Seahawks
Bills @ Dolphins
Bengals @ Raiders
Redskins @ Giants
Colts @ Packers
Eagles @ Cowboys
49ers @ Bucs
Steelers @ Chargers

NFC OPOTW: Lesean Mccoy (Eagles) - 19 car, 83 yards, 2 TD, 3 rec, 13 yards, 1 TD
NFC DPOTW: Jarius Byrd (Saints) - 11 tackles, 2 int

AFC OPOTW: Tom Brady (Patriots) - 32/42, 377 yards, 4 TD
AFC DPOTW: Ryan Shazier (Steelers) - 13 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF

Sanjuro

Valentine's Day with Bob and Sanjuro.

http://www.twitch.tv/sanjuro_tsubaki

twZfCEx.jpg

Top Bottom