• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I guess we have different views of the character. I don't think he's intended to be conventionally sociopathic- his caring about the guy's rib joint closing and his relationship with Claire I think both steer away from. Power-hungry narcissist? Yes. Sociopath? Maybe but my thought is no (unless sociopathy is on a spectrum like autism disorders, I haven't delved into that psychological area too much).

Very good point that I'd mostly overlooked. The tangential storytelling in Season 2 was definitely weaker and some things required a bit more suspension of disbelief. I think my love of the grandiose allowed me to be kind of blinded to some of the weaknesses just because the stakes kept getting raised.

He is definitely a sociopath. The relationship with the wife is self-serving and (according to my wife) sociopaths often develop deep emotional relationships to things others would have a surface level give-a-fuck about (the rib joint).
The Brewers, rib joints, Huey Lewis and the News. It's just like ez described, there are plenty of examples.

eJS0H5Z.gif

Damn, Cards and Bengals to end the season.

RIP in peace to my already slim playoff hopes. Maybe next season.

You could very well beat me tonight, I just tookover for the cardinals last week, won my first league game, but I didn't earn this whole 12-2 record. I'm decent at madden in general but only bought madden 15 three weeks ago

eznark

Banned
For the first time in forever I am excited about something Giant Bomb is doing. Watching Rykert get clowned by Tyson is gonna be awesome.

Mike Tyson is no joke son. I think Ryckert also mentioned doing it on a CRT Old school TV is key, or else the input lag and image refresh are all kinds of wacked out, making a fight like that impossible

eznark

Banned
Beat him when it came out, beat him (well, Mr. Dream!) when it came to virtual console. Probably took me almost an hour on VC though.

I'm terrible at games too!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Beat him when it came out, beat him (well, Mr. Dream!) when it came to virtual console. Probably took me almost an hour on VC though.

I'm terrible at games too!

Judging off games he has played in the past, he gets really anxious with certain split second twitch based games.

McNei1y

Gg juro. Break tackle animations are so dumb. Oh and am I original for saying fuck confidence? Couldn't brush a tackle off to stop that rb handoff.

Ill be in the park in a bit if anyone wants to run some. I'm hopping in the shower

Sanjuro

Gg juro. Break tackle animations are so dumb. Oh and am I original for saying fuck confidence? Couldn't brush a tackle off to stop that rb handoff.

Ill be in the park in a bit if anyone wants to run some. I'm hopping in the shower

That play where your guy ran back about 15 yards was clutch defense!

McNei1y

That play where your guy ran back about 15 yards was clutch defense!
Alfie was so scared of your corners one on one open field defense that he decide to break the tackle and run back 15 yards before I could regain control. What a monster your corner is. That's worth of 1 1/2 confidence.

brentech

G geeeeeee

Only upsetting part was how off target that early taint was. Manziel hasn't done that in a while. Like a couple yards behind the receiver.

The funny, was Manziel refusing to accept my slide command when he fumbled the ball, then my lineman picks it up and falls down in the slowest, backwards, no longer in first down way.
I mean, I had to laugh at that.
Shit was classic.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just noticed im somehow 13-3 and SECOND in the NFC East.

This stupid division is always like this but seems especially so in this years game.

Meanwhile DM is 11-3 and clinched his division like 50 weeks ago.

brentech

This stupid division is always like this but seems especially so in this years game.

The Cowboys are like the real world Cowboys. Always in upheaval and trying new things.

Next year it's about to get even more insane when I have a full season to do my magic.

Did you know you're facing the Casual League Super Bowl Champ!?

Top Bottom