• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

Just don't forget to go nuclear on your team before you head out CB.

I just hope it's a close game.

I have a weird relationship with this game. If I win one of my last two games that means I have to play at least one more game of Madden. This is almost enough for me to not want to win. Winning almost feels like losing.

I can't wait until you guys make fmt crack one year and he nukes the entire league.

Falling_Down_(1993_film)_poster.jpg

McNei1y

Just noticed im somehow 13-3 and SECOND in the NFC East.

This stupid division is always like this but seems especially so in this years game.

Meanwhile DM is 11-3 and clinched his division like 50 weeks ago.

Hey i was doing something good before season 2 hit and then the confidence bug got me! I beat some tough teams season one 1.it felt good.

Anyone for Park?

eznark

Banned
Tried listening to idle thumbs for the first time in probably a year. First ten minutes spent talking about how weird it is to be famous.

See you again next year thumbs.

TheCrow

Tried listening to idle thumbs for the first time in probably a year. First ten minutes spent talking about how weird it is to be famous.

See you again next year thumbs.

Thanks for reminding to get back into it. Now I know how I'll spending my workdays this week.

Colasante

GG Soka. So annoying. I had no trouble moving the offense, but kept throwing stupid interceptions. Wide receiver screen that your corner immediately sniffed out? A backwards, leaping-in-midair interception from a linebacker? So dumb.

I'm even better at 3rd person shooters than I am at racing games

this ain't no Madden or Dota!

Greg, with our powers combined we can be unstoppable.

As long as Pistolpete doesn't join us and Molotov himself in the clinching round of a tournament, then we will be fine.

Greg

what did you think of Driveclub?

Greg, with our powers combined we can be unstoppable.

As long as Pistolpete doesn't join us and Molotov himself in the clinching round of a tournament, then we will be fine.
I'd be down to play some time! never played in a party before... I got into the game late after release on PS4, and didn't stick around long once Madden came out (I think I'm only rank 6)

things I don't like:

people are greedy as fuck with 'stealing' executions and wasting ammo while they do it
molotovs are the equivalent of no huddle
DLC perks and weapons? Naughty Dog pls
never been a fan of the game within the game - you can tell some people are distracted by checking things off their list when winning should be the priority

what did you think of Driveclub?

I'd be down to play some time! never played in a party before... I got into the game late after release on PS4, and didn't stick around long once Madden came out (I think I'm only rank 6)

things I don't like:

people are greedy as fuck with 'stealing' executions and wasting ammo while they do it
molotovs are the equivalent of no huddle
DLC perks and weapons? Naughty Dog pls
never been a fan of the game within the game - you can tell some people are distracted by checking things off their list when winning should be the priority

If anyone steals my down they are dead to me

Greg

im down for some TLOU multiplayer! i played with gq and blarry before, it was a lot of fun
GQ was the one that made me regret not getting a PS4 sooner - I remember him saying I'd enjoy the game when it launched, but everyone I would've played with had moved on by the time I got it

Top Bottom