• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

I'm trying to stand up for the masses in this thread, who came out in support of 9AM EST. Which is being fought against by the tyranny of the pacific time zone corrupt commish coalition.

I don't mind having the CPU draft for me. Especially if Wellie believes they do the best job.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm trying to stand up for the masses in this thread, who came out in support of 9AM EST. Which is being fought against by the tyranny of the pacific time zone corrupt commish coalition.

I don't mind having the CPU draft for me. Especially if Wellie believes they do the best job.

It was only one draft so I wouldnt put a lot of stock into it. I just don't really want to waste my time on a weekend.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG FMT. Your user D continues to be the difference.

I thought for sure I could run on you all day and force some picks by you but neither happened

GG FMT. Your user D continues to be the difference.

I thought for sure I could run on you all day and force some picks by you but neither happened

gg friend. you were running all over me early so i started using some run blitzes and pinching my guys down to funnel you out more. hurt me in pass rush situations but did help against the run, especially when you ran out of 3 WR sets.

i got away with 3 or 4 really bad throws that should have been picked, especially on my 2nd drive with the slant to patton and your safety came down. borland and bowman bailed me out with some good run stops. also im not sure why but culliver got abused all game. he's been playing great all year!

i couldn't run for shit. my O-line was just getting thrown around. one of the biggest plays of the game was the 10 yard pass to miller off the PA. you were a millisecond from sacking me and getting me into a 2nd and 20 but i barely got it off.

on the pick 6 i 100% gambled and moved my safety out of his zone so it was either going to be a TD or hoped i could nab one. i figured it was early enough in the game that i could recover from a 7-0 defecit

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg friend. you were running all over me early so i started using some run blitzes and pinching my guys down to funnel you out more. hurt me in pass rush situations but did help against the run, especially when you ran out of 3 WR sets.

i got away with 3 or 4 really bad throws that should have been picked, especially on my 2nd drive with the slant to patton and your safety came down. borland and bowman bailed me out with some good run stops. also im not sure why but culliver got abused all game. he's been playing great all year!

i couldn't run for shit. my O-line was just getting thrown around. one of the biggest plays of the game was the 10 yard pass to miller off the PA. you were a millisecond from sacking me and getting me into a 2nd and 20 but i barely got it off.

on the pick 6 i 100% gambled and moved my safety out of his zone so it was either going to be a TD or hoped i could nab one. i figured it was early enough in the game that i could recover from a 7-0 defecit

I hate you

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW I did NOT run any type of pistol counter as cb accused me of!

Eh I don't care breh. You guys can call whatever against me.

I wanted to stop the run and was able to nullify Hyde. You beat me on that pick 6 and the two really long passing plays. I feel like my defense let me down. I am going to have to draft more guys back there.

Eh I don't care breh. You guys can call whatever against me.

I wanted to stop the run and was able to nullify Hyde. You beat me on that pick 6 and the two really long passing plays. I feel like my defense let me down. I am going to have to draft more guys back there.

plays i don't run:

mesh
01 trap
pistol counter
pistol power

plays i do run:

vernon davis fly route

eznark

Banned
Fuck yoooouuuuu

4mC962j.gif

Nightz

Hell of a game Nightz. I threw it away when I threw that pick at the end of the first half. Great game nonetheless

GG man. Thought I had no chance after throwing a third pick DJ Hayden's way. My defense definitely kept me in it. I couldn't believe that 4th and inches after the long kickoff return. A tiny part of me wanted to go for it lol.

I wanted to stream, but you saw how my connection was crap FMT!

GG man. Thought I had no chance after throwing a third pick DJ Hayden's way. My defense definitely kept me in it. I couldn't believe that 4th and inches after the long kickoff return. A tiny part of me wanted to go for it lol.

I wanted to stream, but you saw how my connection was crap FMT!

Yeah my special teams did me no favors that game. I had a voice in my ear telling me I couldn't win that game after settling for a FG twice and giving the the ball back directly after picking you off at the end of the 1st half.

it was Crimson

guys lets make it our business to finish out the season tomorrow! or at least advance to the superbowl by tomorrow! we're going to be cutting it close to have the draft on sunday if we stretch it out much longer.... need to allow for some FA time as well.

Listening to Danswers now, doesn't sound like he's for sure "Dating" her still, but he did mention he's going to try to get her on the show still in a few weeks

Top Bottom