• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

rinse82

I like when I offer a guy exactly what he's looking for (+ a little more) and he rejects my offer and heads to free agency.

I like when I offer a guy exactly what he's looking for (+ a little more) and he rejects my offer and heads to free agency.

I made this same mistake last night, FMT explained it a few posts up. Basicly, motherfuckers like signing bonuses above what they say they "want"

brentech

I'll take that as a no you cannot resign your players from the franchise website?
You sure fan cut them though! =/

I'm playing an offline CCM with Packers and Browns here and there. Rodgers broke his collarbone in like week 3 or 4. Out 6 weeks, Tolzien comes in and with one week left on the injury, Tolzien tears his abdominal in the 4th qtr.
Masthay had to come in. Just ran the ball all but one down were I let him throw a screen. Not sure if it will make me pick up a QB for next game, but ughhh

Greg

I have an event tonight at 5, no idea if I'll get home by 9. Hopefully I don't have a lot of guys to resign! Can't even tell from the website how many years guys have left.
maybe it's just not working for me now because I re-signed players in game last night, but I thought the big yellow 'Actions' button on the Franchise page had a drop-down menu to re-sign or delegate

I know it worked last season, but the interface was a bit sketchy, so I backed out

I guess at the very least you could delegate and hope the computer does its job

I am no longer salty. GG FMT, gameshark and all.

even when i cut the quality of the stream down to accommodate those who don't have modern internet, it looked way better than a stream from the PS4. May just stick with it from now on.

It was a gg breh. We will see how you do in this season's sb vs. LJ or wellington. He seems to hate doolittle! By that time dolittle will be a 99!

Somnia

Really happy that Fable Legends is going to the free to play model it's chosen to use. I still think Evolve would have been a much larger hit had they went with this same model with rotating hunters, monsters and able to buy piece meal. Hopefully this is the start of multiplayer only games being done launching at $60, but we'll see I guess.

eznark

Banned
Fable Legends is multiplayer only?

Man Firefox is fast as fuck but not having the gaf scripts...dunno if I can stick with it

FMT I think you may have posted it but I'm not sure it was final. How are we going to handle the 3 stages and that last scouting week? I think we get a few more points in that last week before the draft?

If we're advancing at 6 PT tonight I'm guessing we advance to stage 2 tomorrow, same time? Since Stage 2 will be Friday night/Saturday what if we advanced to stage 3 a little earlier on Saturday (2 PT?) and then advanced to the last week of scouting at like....8ish PT? So stage 3 will be 6-7 hours but I imagine by then most will have had time to get their bids in.

Just a thought

Somnia

Fable Legends is multiplayer only?

Man Firefox is fast as fuck but not having the gaf scripts...dunno if I can stick with it

Ya it's a multiplayer only game. It has a hub world where you get missions, shop, etc. with other players like Destiny, but then you go in missions with 3-4 other players vs. a Dungeon Master player basically. The evil player set's up the map with enemies, traps, etc. and also fights the players.

I could be a little off as I haven't followed it that closely, but it sounds interesting, just not $60 interesting. Now that it's F2P I'll jump in for sure.

Ferny

Az, what MMO you playing now? I've hit that MMO itch again.

I'm also looking for a 5v5 arena battle style game where you control one character and can level them up while also managing different lanes and creeps. Anyone know of a game like that?

Hi Cb

I'm also looking for a 5v5 arena battle style game where you control one character and can level them up while also managing different lanes and creeps. Anyone know of a game like that?

Still on Wildstar. Thought you, Somnia, and eznark are going to start again. I should've known better with Somnia!

Sokantish

Hi Cb
I think you might be looking for a game called League of Legends, it has all of those features plus it has Ashe

TheCrow

Smokey! Any chance you know anything about the best 120mm fans? Most of my yate loons died on me so I'm looking to get 6 new fans form my radiator. Current looking at the NOCTUA FAN NF-P12 but still checking others out.

brentech

Smokey! Any chance you know anything about the best 120mm fans? Most of my yate loons died on me so I'm looking to get 6 new fans form my radiator. Current looking at the NOCTUA FAN NF-P12 but still checking others out.

Those are solid. I personally like and use the Corsair AT and SP120s. On a radiator, you would use the SP120.
I did have an issue with one of my 6 in the case being noisy on install, but contacting Corsair directly, they just sent me a replacement no questions asked. Kept the bad one in case one bums out at some time.

Obviously Noctua are known to be pretty good, but I don't personally know much about their ball bearing system.

Smokey

Noctua are really good fans. Corsair's are good too, but OP for what they are. I have them all through out my machine, but that's because I went with a specific color scheme and Corsair lets you change the rings.

I'd go Noctua in a heart beat if they every changed their style. But at the same time when people see those fans they know exactly what they are

edit: missed the part about the radiator. those corsair's are good that's what i use. thought we were talking about case fans

Somnia

Still on Wildstar. Thought you, Somnia, and eznark are going to start again. I should've known better with Somnia!

To be fair I did jump in for a few days during the trial. I really like the improvements they made, but don't know if I'll jump back in yet at $14.99. I've grown bored of PVP in ESO, FFXIV doesn't really appeal to me... we'll see!

If I do we need to start hitting dungeons and crap together so we can gear up for raids.

To be fair I did jump in for a few days during the trial. I really like the improvements they made, but don't know if I'll jump back in yet at $14.99. I've grown bored of PVP in ESO, FFXIV doesn't really appeal to me... we'll see!

If I do we need to start hitting dungeons and crap together so we can gear up for raids.

I'm already in all dungeon purples and raid ready, friend. But I can help you run dungeons if you come back.

TheCrow

Those are solid. I personally like and use the Corsair AT and SP120s. On a radiator, you would use the SP120.
I did have an issue with one of my 6 in the case being noisy on install, but contacting Corsair directly, they just sent me a replacement no questions asked. Kept the bad one in case one bums out at some time.

Obviously Noctua are known to be pretty good, but I don't personally know much about their ball bearing system.

Noctua are really good fans. Corsair's are good too, but OP for what they are. I have them all through out my machine, but that's because I went with a specific color scheme and Corsair lets you change the rings.

I'd go Noctua in a heart beat if they every changed their style. But at the same time when people see those fans they know exactly what they are

edit: missed the part about the radiator. those corsair's are good that's what i use. thought we were talking about case fans

Thanks broskis. Ended up going with six SP120s. Hopefully they play nice with my fan controller. If not its about time I upgraded that too anyway.

This Ashe you speak of...does she have sexy looking skins that I may purchase with real monies?

Ashe_Heartseeker_Screenshots.jpg

Ashe wants to put an arrow through your heart.

TheCrow

You didn't end up with a total rebuild?

Not yet since I can surprisingly run dota well enough on integrated graphics. Now I'm waiting on the AMD 300 series to come out. I'll either get a 390 or a gtx card depending on if they get a price cut.

brentech

Was just looking at Madden 15 website
Player Sense 2.0

In Madden NFL 15, Player Sense 2.0 creates the smartest playing Madden ever by improving player emotion, contextual awareness, head tracking, reach tackles and more.
We should have known.

Ferny

You don't know me...but you should.

I lead the Anti-Dota movement for this league along with Soka & Greg and sometimes Bowser the Big Booty Daddy joins us in the movement.

As long as you don't play Dota, you are welcome to join.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you guys wanna do some trade block posts i dont mind editing them into the main post. We had separate threads in the past but those dont seem to work so well, and the regular trade posts in this thread seem to get buried too quickly to get proper exposure. Ive seen a few guys get traded in the past that i didnt even know were up for trade.

This format is usually the best:

What im looking for:
(Positions/Draft Picks - General Cap numbers if applicable.)

What i want to trade:
(Draft pick with where you are drafting/ Player name with OVR rating or any ratings you think are important along with Cap Hit.)

Top Bottom