• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yup, drafted a bunch of run blocking lineman and play ball control offense with stingy defense.

The Wellington Way (TM) which was aped and called DM Ball later on. How quickly he forgets that before Bob unleashed the dragon with Rex, he was tossing deep PA go routes to Joey Galloway.

Greg

Yup, drafted a bunch of run blocking lineman and play ball control offense with stingy defense.
that's the way I like to play on offense, and that's exactly how I built my offensive line throughout the first 2 drafts (91, 89, 88, 85, 83), but it's done jack shit for me

too many holes on D to be in a position to control the clock, gotta send lots of pressure and hope they make a bad decision
You need to change philosophy. I saw some things when we played. There is hope.
time for 13-3!

(spot each of my AFC South bros a game, and you already got yours)

Mrbob

Does anyone know what stats clutch rating boost for a running back? My 6th round HB I drafted has the clutch trait.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Does anyone know what stats clutch rating boost for a running back? My 6th round HB I drafted has the clutch trait.

Carry, BCV, and I think Truck/Elu. Maybe CTH and CIT.

Luke was really the guru with that stuff. He had Luck, Fleener, and I think Hilton with clutch, it was awesome.

DJ Bowser

My assumption would be the same stats that are boosted/nerfed for confidence. I forget what they are but I know carrying is one of them.

nah it's way more story driven than Rust.

latest

Smokey

I really hate gaming right now. People keep telling me to get a Nintendo console but I hate Nintendo. I will never forgive them for the Wii.

halp

I really hate gaming right now. People keep telling me to get a Nintendo console but I hate Nintendo. I will never forgive them for the Wii.

halp

nintendo is still stuck in the dark ages in many ways but you can't deny their first party output.

the real question is why hasn't there been a new metroid prime in 8 years

Smokey

Somebody give me a game to play to make me like gaming again. Right now the PS4 is a 2k and Madden box. X1 hasn't been turned on in over a month. I have a vita. I have a PC . Somebody help and I DONT WANT TO PLAY DOTA.

i already beat that game when I beat the cpu in training

Mrbob

7th rounder for Forte!

Hah. If we end up playing another season I might deal Forte. Win or lose I like playing my younger guys to develop them. That is the only way to build them up. Can't do it from the bench.

Somebody give me a game to play to make me like gaming again. Right now the PS4 is a 2k and Madden box. X1 hasn't been turned on in over a month. I have a vita. I have a PC . Somebody help and I DONT WANT TO PLAY DOTA.

Hand of Fate doe.

Rogue Legacy is a pretty sweet game and still free on PS+ for another few days.

I also just finished Metal Gear Rising and that is just so batshit crazy it was amazing the whole time

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Dota 2

Dark Souls

DJ Bowser

Hah. If we end up playing another season I might deal Forte. Win or lose I like playing my younger guys to develop them. That is the only way to build them up. Can't do it from the bench..
He'll be slow and useless next year! I need him now!

McNei1y

i beat part 1 but never part 2 and never played 3. been meaning to do that

Part 1 is great in the whole space exploration and rpg sense. Part 2 was one of my favorite games in general of the 360 generation. Part 3 was great gameplay but the writing was subpar. It also took out a lot of the rpg elements.

Smokey

Hand of Fate doe.

What is this ?

Rogue Legacy is a pretty sweet game and still free on PS+ for another few days.

I also just finished Metal Gear Rising and that is just so batshit crazy it was amazing the whole time

I have that on every system but never played it.

I'm about to start playing mass effect again if that entices you to play an old series smokes.

I beat 1 and 2 couldn't get through 3 . Trash.

Dark Souls

Not trying to throw my controller against a wall cuh

rinse82

Gage Tolliver went from 80 to 85 through preseason.

Unfortunately my new starting QB (Orlan Wooten) is the guy I drafted in like the 5th round 2 seasons ago. Never developed him properly (also, he's regular development) and he was on the bench all of last year with Brees under center.

With Brees' accuracy dropping into the 60's I have no choice but to go with Wooten as my #1.

eznark

Banned
That firewatch game seems awesome mechanically but I really dislike Vannaman's writing style. I only watched the first ten minutes or so of that video but it seems like that's going to be a big focus for the game.

Top Bottom