• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
I'm going to be gone from Tuesday night til Sunday morning. I'd like to petition, as the most beloved and admired member of the league, that we only advance once during that time and that the game be simmed.

As you consider this request remember that denying it only helps Bob, basically the worst person on the entire planet.

rinse82

I'm going to be gone from Tuesday night til Sunday morning. I'd like to petition, as the most beloved and admired member of the league, that we only advance once during that time and that the game be simmed.

As you consider this request remember that denying it only helps Bob, basically the worst person on the entire planet.

If it advances on Monday can't you just play tomorrow night/Tuesday daytime?

Then the advance after that is Sunday afternoon/evening

We could possibly advance today, that might be what he meant. These are the games we have left:

Saints vs. Buccan..............

Never mind.

eznark

Banned

Yes, I'm saying I would like us to stick to the full advance schedule and not sim more quickly if mine is the last game.

Between Tuesday and Sunday there should only be one advance, just wanna make sure we stick to that.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We had to be the team that shells out all that money for a defensive tackle...goddamn I hope he really plays like the second coming of Reggie White

FrayedSandyFlea.gif

lol

Also, fuck the dolphins

Suh is really not close to our biggest need, but I'm far from upset with it. He's a huge upgrade over Starks and Starks is great. Dude is probably the best DT in the game. Starks isn't getting resigned and we don't have the LBers to ignore that hole on D completely, it's definitely A LOT of money at that position tho. Brady is gonna be so scared twice a year, that alone is worth it. It's really strange though, Philbin goes out of his way to avoid these rougher personalities, but I guess Suhs issues are always on the field...

The third coming of Cool Beas has been awesome. He's why we won last night!

Sanjuro

Just noticed they have a Valve merch booth. Any of you DOTA nuts want anything? Not sure if anything is exclusive or not.

Top Bottom