• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

Pretty brutal lag all game.
I won't pretend to GG you Bowser, cause that was an ugly one.

I think we've played 3 times at least and all the other games were real barn burning, true GGs. After taking a season and a half off, my D finally showed up these last two weeks.
I was just trying to put the game to bed at a point, but I remember last season I had a similar lead in the 3rd QTR and lost in OT, so I wanted to still be pretty calculated about my risks.

DJ Bowser

Yeah, the lag was brutal. I can blame a drive or two on it, but definitely can't blame the loss.

Your defense was pretty stifling and the running attack ran much better on me than most. Manziel was a real difference maker extending drives.

brentech

My first big scramble with JFF.....where I ran I think a step or two into my own endzone and then cut it up for a 1st down, was totally not planned. The lag had me smashing X and then when it finally went off I just forgot my WR routes and improvised. Thought I was going to take a safety.

The other 2 scrambles were calculated 1 pass read or go. A true JFF play that I think I need to use more often, but I generally play as a pocket passer and often forget I have that kind of speed. Usually I only scramble to create space and throw.

LJ11

AZ, no question, Thomas has stone hands. 2 throws that he dropped were good reads from my vantage point. My WRs make no fucking attempts to ever undercut the ball/post, none. I hate that shit, I know I can click on and catch it but them the breaks, just dumb midget wrs.

Dropped int in the redzone by Chancellor was a wtf, my WR was wide open, I hit X, never throws, hit again, then it's too late. That's another thing with my QB, his release is fucking slow. Had a couple of guys open on routes and took hits instead.

Whatever, my O sucks, and my D is on the field all game long.

BigAT

GG, LJ. If my defense could hold on to INTs like yours could, I think the score would be a lot different.

msMyRqr.gif

rinse82

GG Cola - hate when that happens, game your leading disconnects and then lose the replay. I got good OL and DB play that game

Wellie - Gresham has been great for me

Sanjuro

Just used the Steam controller for the first time. Super weird to use, but it feels solid and possibly good after some prolonged use.

Damn a couple of tough weeks for ya LJ, those INTs are killin ya.

Bowser, do you have lag problems often? I know our game was really laggy as well. Are you on wireless? So am I but I usually don't have problems...

DJ Bowser

Damn a couple of tough weeks for ya LJ, those INTs are killin ya.

Bowser, do you have lag problems often? I know our game was really laggy as well. Are you on wireless? So am I but I usually don't have problems...
I haven't checked my connection in a whole but since moving the only lag I recall is the game with you and then Brent today I AM on wireless. May see if I can move the router to my room so I can get a direct connection. The lag can really kill the fun

Greg

I lied - my schedule is all messed up

I played more ping pong today than I got sleep, and I still have to work out

~11 PM EST work for you? got a small window then because it's my bro's birthday at midnight and I might go out

should be free most of tomorrow if that doesn't work

Smokey

I lied - my schedule is all messed up

I played more ping pong today than I got sleep, and I still have to work out

~11 PM EST work for you? got a small window then because it's my bro's birthday at midnight and I might go out

should be free most of tomorrow if that doesn't work

we can play tomorrow..

Rorschach

Man, this fever hit me like a truck out of nowhere...

I was peeking in on the Hearthstone thread and saw that Bigot only won a couple of matches (one of which was against Livewire) before getting rekt. Dat Soka, though. Soka 2 gud.

BigAT

Man, this fever hit me like a truck out of nowhere...

I was peeking in on the Hearthstone thread and saw that Bigot only won a couple of matches (one of which was against Livewire) before getting rekt. Dat Soka, though. Soka 2 gud.

I lost to the guy that won the previous GAF tournament and is currently in the finals of this one you ass. And Soka isn't even our Soka.

Top Bottom