• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
I lost to the guy that won the previous GAF tournament and is currently in the finals of this one you ass. And Soka isn't even our Soka.

msMyRqr.gif

Sanjuro

Afraid? No, I just didn't feel like driving in every day and driving at 1 AM ,

I've been to PAX for two years now, next year I'm going ot have a hotel and drink like crazy and not ever have to worry about driving!

I'm with a bunch of other GAF losers at the pub. Good times.

Always gotta hotel, breh.

brentech

Packers sign Cobb. Life is good.

I can't remember, how good is MLB Show's contract structuring? I didn't do franchise mode at all in the last one I played. Is it better than Madden's at least?

brentech

Goddamn I forgot how long and arduous buying a car can be. But I now have a new car. Yay!

When I bought my GTI in 2012, I literally did all the negotiations via email. Even my trade in which I got an estimate for, and ended up receiving the exact value.

Took them longer to prep the car when I went in than to do anything else there. Best car buying experience I've ever had. My previous car was a real pain in the ass.

When I bought my GTI in 2012, I literally did all the negotiations via email. Even my trade in which I got an estimate for, and ended up receiving the exact value.

Took them longer to prep the car when I went in than to do anything else there. Best car buying experience I've ever had. My previous car was a real pain in the ass.

Well I didn't really know what I wanted so I was going around test driving. They also tried to lowball me on my trade-in, unsurprisingly.

brentech

Yeah. I knew exactly what I wanted so that's very different then. I'd been looking at the GTI at the auto show the two previous years and got to drive a friends as well.

Rorschach

Go at the end of the month and do your research on the market value in your area. Sites like KBB list the incentives given to dealerships that can become money off your car. You can get a steal at the end of the month because they have to meet their quota.

You love me though, right Rors?

Love is a strong word.

Go at the end of the month and do your research on the market value in your area. Sites like KBB list the incentives given to dealerships that can become money off your car. You can get a steal at the end of the month because they have to meet their quota.

Love is a strong word.

The car has been out for two months so they're not doing any incentives on it regardless of the time of the month. I still got them down about 4k though. And had them add 3k to my trade-in.

BigAT

Love is a strong word.

Did you listen to that This American Life as well?

Rorschach

The car has been out for two months so they're not doing any incentives on it regardless of the time of the month. I still got them down about 4k though. And had them add 3k to my trade-in.

Got my car brand new (month after it came out). And they did have incentives. There were three models and the high and mid range weren't selling as well as the base model.

Did you listen to that This American Life as well?

Heard that episode in my new car! It's an old, well known, fact that a lot of people don't believe because it sounds too good to be true.

Oh, and the incentives aren't the customer incentives, AZ. They are the incentives to the dealer from the manufacturer. If they're desperate enough, they'll give them to you because they get a bigger bonus from selling x amount of cars and the salesman keeps his job.

Got my car brand new (month after it came out). And they did have incentives. There were three models and the high and mid range weren't selling as well as the base model.

Heard that episode in my new car! It's an old, well known, fact that a lot of people don't believe because it sounds too good to be true.

Oh, and the incentives aren't the customer incentives, AZ. They are the incentives to the dealer from the manufacturer. If they're desperate enough, they'll give them to you because they get a bigger bonus from selling x amount of cars and the salesman keeps his job.

Yeah, I don't know. I don't think they're having trouble selling them, but maybe I'm wrong. I got it under the kbb fair value price so I guess I'm ok with that.

So I'm flipping channels and stop on a basketball game on ESPN2. It is not halftime and they are having the 'Heroes Charge Halftime Report'.

All hail our Chinese DotA stealing Mobile Gaming Overlords.

BigAT

So I'm flipping channels and stop on a basketball game on ESPN2. It is not halftime and they are having the 'Heroes Charge Halftime Report'.

All hail our Chinese DotA stealing Mobile Gaming Overlords.

I watched the Giant Bomb quick look of that, it's completely shameless in its theft of Dota. QoP and Lina are almost the exact same model and have the same skills (a scream that does big AoE damage for QoP, a single target high damage shock for Lina). Kunkka is the exact same with a big ship that does damage except it's a lady. It's pretty hilarious how little they bother to change.

Explorer is about as bourgeois as I can get given the location. "Luxury" suv's are universally shit, except for Rover's and fuck Euro cars.

Also I'm super poor.

Did any of you get the new Monster Hunter?

I really like Range Rovers but I don't want to buy a $50,000 car that'll be worth next to nothing in 3 years.

eznark

Banned
Yeah I honestly feel like I have heard nothing but bad things from people who have owned them for longer than a year.

Weird, narrow dimensions too. Could you even fit sheetrock in there?? I mean, c'mon right?

Explorer is about as bourgeois as I can get given the location. "Luxury" suv's are universally shit, except for Rover's and fuck Euro cars.

Also I'm super poor.

I got Monster Hunter. Finally beat Majora's Mask the other day and just started playing MH last night.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG Pete. That game was a real cluster fuck for me. My only good drive was the first one and it got fucked up because of that dumb PA glitch where Foles just stands there faking to no one.

Its the Chase Daniel era for 7 weeks!

Good game CB, didn't think I had a chance considering how abysmal my offense has been. They definitely picked up the slack on D

Edit: I just noticed the PA glitch in the replay too. Game is trash

Ferny

Also I'm super poor.

I just got MH today. Havent played it yet tho

Top Bottom